caschque

Feb 5, 2018
i agree a little bit. it seems fast thagt she went from loyal wife to willing to have sex with strangers, thuogh i guess that only happens under the influence of a drug. i dont know im not really that bothered by that. but i do wish for more small scenes in the future in town like her being sharked more, her being randomly groped, accidental flashing, stuff liike what was in the first release but a lot more. and maybe make some of them repeatable and have slightly different versions of the scene where shes more or less into it or passive about it based on her corruption or intoxication or other mind altering like the hot tub steam. it always feels like games like this rush to the extreme sex stuff an d have the mc getting gangbanged in front of her husband while i still wasn't ready to see her stop getting felt up by random men in the bar lol
To be honest, either games go the route of being really long and dull and then ending with one sex scene because the author abandoned the project or it is immediately sex. I think foremost the progress of corruption is perfect for me. But I'd like to point out, that the authors can easily add more content as you suggested in between corruption progress. That would be perfect. First start the story from beginning to end (corruption to max level) and then add more content instead of developing the project in either extreme style.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
The project is still under construction the developer can add or remove any scene or route, It's too early to give a verdict.
Until now I'd say Aedirn Studio is thinking about that aspect a lot, I guess and so far for me, they have superseded my expectations. :) Also, many games get abandoned at this stage. I'd say you could give a preliminary verdict in a few aspects. My preliminary verdict would be:
- Image Style - I like :p
- Progression - perfect!
- Type of NTR - multiple -> choice possible later? -> i do not mind, since that s my preferred type of ntr so far
- Writing Quality - good, but extensible (lower priority though: 80 % good quality, 20 % perfection missing)

Aedirn Studio: Did you get my last comment? About the adding content for "slower" corruption later?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Until now I'd say Aedirn Studio is thinking about that aspect a lot, I guess and so far for me, they have superseded my expectations. :) Also, many games get abandoned at this stage. I'd say you could give a preliminary verdict in a few aspects. My preliminary verdict would be:
- Progression - perfect!
- Type of NTR - multiple -> choice possible later? -> i do not mind, since that s my preferred type of ntr so far
- Writing Quality - good, but extensible (lower priority though: 80 % good quality, 20 % perfection missing)

Aedirn Studio: Did you get my last comment? About the adding content for "slower" corruption later?
yes, you have hit the nail on the head, we are thinking of adding more paths. but when he is still in the air, we want to have the ''skeleton'' of the game first and build around it

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
we are thinking of adding more paths
Ok, what is important for you guys to keep in mind: If you are going to continue working on the skeleton (my preference) then prepare already to be able to add new paths later. Because if you realize later you forgot to add ... something ... it will be difficult. (foundation should support new paths, either by technical aspects or semantics - story)

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
- Progression - perfect!

I agreed with you, especially in "adding content for "slower" corruption" for me that aspect makes a good NTR game. Like in "Wife and Mother" game, let the cake in the oven!!!

Ok, what is important for you guys to keep in mind: If you are going to continue working on the skeleton (my preference) then prepare already to be able to add new paths later. Because if you realize later you forgot to add ... something ... it will be difficult. (foundation should support new paths, either by technical aspects or semantics - story)
This is really important!!!! Did you see how difficult is for PandP adding new paths in "Lily of the valley" in the last updates? The game is fantastic and Lily is amazing but we can see in the last updates the lack of routes!

jack eroge

Sep 21, 2019
Really liked the game so far the NTR is enjoyable great job guys. I really liked the massage scene hopefully more scenes with him in different positions will be added in the future, not only sex though maybe something like a nuru massage rubbing their bodies together, that would be cool. Also are there any plans for the protag to have sex with that other girl?

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
To be honest, either games go the route of being really long and dull and then ending with one sex scene because the author abandoned the project or it is immediately sex. I think foremost the progress of corruption is perfect for me. But I'd like to point out, that the authors can easily add more content as you suggested in between corruption progress. That would be perfect. First start the story from beginning to end (corruption to max level) and then add more content instead of developing the project in either extreme style.
I agree with your first point, but disagree that maximum corruption is a central point to the plot.
For me, the central thing should be the drama that develops in the relationship:
For her, guilt and pleasure (she feels is enjoying sex with other men too much, which gives her more pleasure and sexual exhaustion than the MC)
For MC, pleasure and fear (he think he is losing his wife's respect and fidelity, and fear a tragic end for relationship)

Many NTR games die precisely when base their entire narrative on corruption, this suppress a central point: husband's consent. In particular, I feel offended and lose interest when a wife doesn't seem to care about her husband's feelings anymore.

Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I agree with your first point, but disagree that maximum corruption is a central point to the plot.
For me, the central thing should be the drama that develops in the relationship:
For her, guilt and pleasure (she feels is enjoying sex with other men too much, which gives her more pleasure and sexual exhaustion than the MC)
For MC, pleasure and fear (he think he is losing his wife's respect and fidelity, and fear a tragic end for relationship)

Many NTR games die precisely when base their entire narrative on corruption, this suppress a central point: husband's consent. In particular, I feel offended and lose interest when a wife doesn't seem to care about her husband's feelings anymore.
Bullseye!!! The corruption needs to be added slowly and gradually in accordance to the character's evolution. It's pretty hard making a NTR game because of accuracy developer need to have.

Reactions: Eidam

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Aedirn Studio concentrate on the game how you want. And do not try to be perfect. You can perfect the game gradually.

(I m seeing the pressure is built up to the point where you might abandon the project. Please don't let that happen.)

As an example: you made a poll and got an overwhelming response to continue with some specific events.

Use the input of individuals as ideas and hints, maybe for later, but that majority wants you to progress I believe. (correct me if I m wrong)

Simply put: go your way because until now you did almost a perfect job (4.7 stars or so).

PS: all the individual ideas are not crushed by my suggestion. I am simply saying that the author should finish the main arc before trying to perfect the balance between wife-husband relationship etc. E.g. You could introduce even the good wife corruption to include the husband as agreeing or the opposite way. No issues there for later.

Last edited:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys, we read your comments from the shadows!
We are not giving up on the project. We want to give you updates as soon as possible but we want them to be good, maybe they seem a little short, but for us is a lot of work. We love seeing you all are involved in the project and giving us your opinions means so much for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the reviews :O (never expected that score lol) Everyone has their preferences and we are doing the game our way, knowing that not everyone is gonna like it, but that's okay, we still love you all! LOL Thanks for your support :love:

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
We are not giving up on the project. We want to give you updates as soon as possible but we want them to be good, maybe they seem a little short, but for us is a lot of work. We love seeing you all are involved in the project and giving us your opinions means so much for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [...] Everyone has their preferences and we are doing the game our way, knowing that not everyone is gonna like it, but that's okay, we still love you all! LOL Thanks for your support :love:
That's the spirit :p!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Give us pregnancy pls!!!!
I do love it when she gets knocked up after being gangbanged by random dudes, but this game is barely passed the first couple days in the storyline, and at the rate of development it's going, it'd probably be a while before she even discovered she was pregnant, then waiting months for it to show...unless they add some crazy pill or something that speeds up pregnancy, doubt it's even feasible atm...just my opinion anyway lol

Reactions: Lasucrom and Gromov

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
I do love it when she gets knocked up after being gangbanged by random dudes, but this game is barely passed the first couple days in the storyline, and at the rate of development it's going, it'd probably be a while before she even discovered she was pregnant, then waiting months for it to show...unless they add some crazy pill or something that speeds up pregnancy, doubt it's even feasible atm...just my opinion anyway lol
I agree. The pace of the game is not suitable for pregnancy.

Reactions: FookU2 and Toushiro
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes