Dec 21, 2019
Great update. It progressed things nicely, and even had a choice to see different speeds of corruption. Excellent work. Proper animations would really take it to the next level though, especially when the game gets to the full sex scenes. But I understand not everybody can make them.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio
May 16, 2017
After a good start, this update was very disappointing. All this time to make just 2-3 short scenes for a whole festivity and it's even bugged... and of course, the predictable excuse for delay because of the pandemic...

Garra

May 10, 2018
Great game, the neorare is fun when accompanied with a good story. What software do you use for graphics?

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
i think that the girl corrupted fast before festival scenes and need more plot in town, example second scene - with prisoner, son of photographer, on river or bath when she alone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
i think that the girl corrupted fast before festival scenes and need more plot in town, example second scene - with prisoner, son of photographer, on river or bath when she alone
i agree a little bit. it seems fast thagt she went from loyal wife to willing to have sex with strangers, thuogh i guess that only happens under the influence of a drug. i dont know im not really that bothered by that. but i do wish for more small scenes in the future in town like her being sharked more, her being randomly groped, accidental flashing, stuff liike what was in the first release but a lot more. and maybe make some of them repeatable and have slightly different versions of the scene where shes more or less into it or passive about it based on her corruption or intoxication or other mind altering like the hot tub steam. it always feels like games like this rush to the extreme sex stuff an d have the mc getting gangbanged in front of her husband while i still wasn't ready to see her stop getting felt up by random men in the bar lol

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes