FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
not many options to choose from the default items
Oh, I'm sure. lol
I wasn't really knocking you for it. Just thought it was funny.
I always get a kick out of the hotels that have a beer/food sign on them. Says "Inn", but the sign clearly tells me I can have a beer there. haha

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
are there plans for some kinda recall room? i currentyl have enough save files to save right before every scene i want to be able to revisit but i figure that wont be true after another update or 2.

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
i
No do not change the man's personality and want him to have Netorase. He only agreed to do this to make his wife happy. Sorry but Netorase is not common and is typically only 1 side that is that perverted. He does not want to be cucked himself. I like the way the story is. she admits to being a cuckqueen and wants her husband to cheat on her. He is not a cuck himself.
i agree. in this case id actually probably rather them focus on scenes that dont involve the husband at all but if he is there i'd rather he not be into it or be in denial about liking it. though it would be cool if they make the game so branching that you could play the ntr in many different ways with a route where he doesnt know, one where he does know but doesnt like it, one where he knows and only secretly likes it, and one where he knows and openly likes it..

Eidam

Sep 7, 2017
(english is not my first language so if something cant be understood, im sry)
i like the game, the NTR here is very good, its going slow but steady, and you can see how the wife will be corrupted, keep that quality and the game will be a 5/5.
But, i have read the comments and some people want to make this game about netoraserare or cuckold, not netorare, so i have to ask this:
The game will be netorare or cuckold in the future, the wife will be corrupted slowly behind its husband back? Or the husband will love everytime he sees his wife with another man, or are going to be choices about it?
i prefer the corruption behind his back kind of thing, and dislike the cuckold or Netoraserare, so this discussion is important to me

Reactions: John Conner

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i like the game, the NTR here is very good, its going slow but steady, and you can see how the wife will be corrupted, keep that quality and the game will be a 5/5.
But, i have read the comments and some people want to make this game about netoraserare or cuckold, not netorare, so i have to ask this:
The game will be netorare or cuckold in the future, the wife will be corrupted slowly behind its husband back? Or the husband will love everytime he sees his wife with another man, or are going to be choices about it?
i prefer the corruption behind his back kind of thing, and dislike the cuckold or Netoraserare, so this discussion is important to me
Your question is very good. Aedirn is always here he will answer you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
When the debate began, we decided that we would do two paths. It may at first seem more like one path, but the idea is that the content is different based on decisions :confused:

Reactions: matthww and r8e1v

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Netorase is a bit lazy and takes some of the drama away. It also focuses more on the protagonist perspective being pathetic(hetare) rather than just unfortunate. Personally my favorite part of NTR is the mystery perspective given when a heroine cheats discreetly and it appears in many ways in varying magnitudes as she gets more and more into it- early her personality will alter slightly, maybe she will seem shy or hesitant when talking to the protagonist because she has so much on her mind- later changes in her outfit, maybe stains, tattoos, piercings, visibly hidden things that maybe the audience playing will notice but the protagonist will not.

But the imagination works better for NTR than straight up showing the scene- for me. Netorase is as far from this as possible as not only is there no mystery- but both sides are actively enjoying it and the dramatic appeal and first reveal are all ruined this way. Might as well get into 3P with contrasting sizes and barely touch on the genre at all depending on how Netorase is handled. So hopefully there is enough to enjoy without the Netorase happening.. This being done in koikatu works really well and the heroine design is very interesting imo-(my personal favorite type is shorthair athletic types for NTR- but your heroine design fits the wife feel so perfectly- as it should.)

Anyway- first thing is first- hope it one day actually reaches a finished state and gets released. The main curse of western NTR is getting stuck somewhere in a 0.4 version and being forgotten about.

Reactions: Eidam

kiwi_bird

Jun 17, 2018
Very close to subing to your patreon but wanted to see this release first and it keep getting delayed sadly :(

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
theres one with her husband but not yet with any villagers. Closest to that is one handjob scene where she starts a blowjob at the end but then the guy cums imediately
There is also the husband's dream/nightmare where she has sex while modeling with the two villagers

Reactions: John Conner
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes