Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
we are trying to introduce several styles so that there is variety
This plus the recent patreon update post sound hopeful. I think it would be a big plus if the 'guy watches his wife enjoying herself with and/or being stolen away by others' route wasn't the only option.

Personally i'm hoping a route where the husband is almost or even entirely in the dark is in the plans.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Changelog:

We have improved and expanded the dialogues of the following events:

• Bar scene 1
  • The scene with men by the bar
  • Bar two: the bet
  • In general, improve some loose dialogues to make events make more sense.
New events:
  • Police station
  • Night party
  • Mini-scene before the entrance at the festival
"Guide poster" added too.

Hope you enjoy it!!! Please let us know about any bug

Dec 21, 2019
The update was quite small :/ Oh well, at least you release them relatively quickly. I get that you're still building everything up but there's a lot of inconsistency with how far the scenes go. When drinking at the bar Leyna gave a stranger a handjob and was willing to blow him, but at the night party you didn't even make the young guys grab her tits. Huge blue-balling
Love the corruption aspect, but don't like that this is turning into yet another "the husband ends up liking it" thing, it seems. For me, the guy turning into a willing cuck kinda makes the corruption feel pointless.
I'm with you on that one buddy. I view these ntr games as just corruption stories and pretend the husbands or boyfriends or whoever don't even exist. With most it's quite easy. Last month there was a patreon poll for this game and according to the votes it seems like nobody cares about the husband or his willing cuck dreams and fantasies. So I'm hoping the dev keeps him on the sidelines.

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
I love this game, It has a lot of potentials.
Both her and her husbands cuckolding transition is seems realistic.

Reactions: matthww
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes