Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
When husband leaves her alone ...
1. Go to the bar
2. Talk to the photographer for a photo session
3. Go to the hot springs
4. Talk to the photographer for a new photo session
5. Talk to Alexa (fighting with her husband)
I did them even before this current update

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
How inspired were you guys by Mischief War? I can see many similarities between that game and this one. Most notably the same sound effect is used when the the female MC gets heart eyes.
Quite inspired,
I really like the first half of Mischief War but I think there is too much grinding and waiting.
but yes, we are quite inspired by that game and some more Japanese NTR games

Reactions: bungapop

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
but this is not the new content right? because changelog says its a dressing room scene, third photography session and Johan's dream.

For the third photo session talk with the photographer when her husband comes back (After Step 5: Alexa and FC go to nude lake... after this scene you will go back inn then the husband waiting for you.)

edit: Sorry I quoted you two times (fixed)

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
but this is not the new content right? because changelog says its a dressing room scene, third photography session and Johan's dream.
For the third photo session talk with the photographer when her husband comes back (After Step 5: Alexa and FC go to nude lake... after this scene you will go back inn then the husband waiting for you.)

edit: Sorry I quoted you two times (fixed)
Correct!
In the update when you leave the river you can only go to the inn, where johan is waiting for you.
There begins a new day, if you decide to explore the map the first step will be to go see the photographer and do the session with Johan, then you can go to the festival area and there is a mini-quest with the worker. From there we are already giving directions in the dialogues (y)

Reactions: Dark Anu

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Am I missing something because the only sessions that triggered for me were the first one where she tries on a bikini and lingerie and the second one which was outdoors, also the dream and dressing room scene didnt trigger at all
You are missing the second photographer event which is in between of those (maybe because you had enough corruption points, you went to the river with Alexa and missed this event, but it's quite strange). The dresser and the dream happen during the worker's mission, he sends you to try the clothes, and after that, he sends you to the inn and there is when you have the dream.
I hope this can help you! (if you chose to stay quiet at the river you win 2 points, with the intro, the bar if you accept the bet and the hot springs you have 10, and the minimum with Alexa is 9 so maybe that's why you escaped the 2º photographer)

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
So is this a cheating game or a cuckhold game? I hate the NTR term in that it can mean like 3-4 or more different things.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I complete the photographer quest part3, but I can't start the fitting room or dream scene.

Am I doing something wrong?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I complete the photographer quest part3, but I can't start the fitting room or dream scene.

Am I doing something wrong?
(After the photographer 3 go to the festival place)

The dresser and the dream happen during the worker's mission, he sends you to try the clothes, and after that, he sends you to the inn and there is when you have the dream.

Reactions: matthww

Arkade

May 23, 2017
This is an awesome premise. Unfortunately- the problem with these games is they're shown and developed as they're updated and by the time they're actually complete- there is no hype because everyone has already played them. If it was up to me- I would show samples- not give a large playable demo for every release- and then release a huge content update in the final product all at once to put the game on the map a bit.

People will just wait and wait for this until they stop being so interested or lose hope that the final version will ever come out. And I honestly wish indie game dev formula didn't follow this as much... Samples and art showing is fine- but you should leave some mystery and surprises for the final release instead of talking so much about it. Afterall- especially NTR- the glory is in the teasing aspect and perspective. If you expect it- some of the appeal of the genre is lost.

I hope to see more male pov- while still showing eroticism in the heroine.. But in a discreet way- perhaps the option to view her perspective or skip them. If you build the game around the words and context(hints) from the male pov- and the game can be interesting even without scenes.. Then add the scenes later to show what happened- you'll know those who prefer to play from solely male perspective can still enjoy it and your game will be very appealing to both- whether they want a full male- or male+heroine perspective.

Just my twocents.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

altairparmi

Jul 25, 2019
i have talked with the worker son to let me pass to the next part of city, but nothing happened... the father still ask me to bring his son...

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes