DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
I had a good expectation of this game since v0.1 and to say honestly you exceeded them :)
Especially with addition of Alexa, if you make it more scenes with Alexa and Leyna seeing her and slowly getting corrupted also in between there is groping on Leyna this game will be perfect.
That is just my opinion.

P.S. also just saying but adding corruption count display will be helpful ;)

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I had a good expectation of this game since v0.1 and to say honestly you exceeded them :)
Especially with addition of Alexa, if you make it more scenes with Alexa and Leyna seeing her and slowly getting corrupted also in between there is groping on Leyna this game will be perfect.
That is just my opinion.

P.S. also just saying but adding corruption count display will be helpful ;)
Thank you! Definitely a corruption counter is needed, we have already worked on adding it

Reactions: r8e1v

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
hey my man
is there a date to the next update?
i liked the game a lot
We are working on it.
Due to our work situation this week we haven't been able to dedicate all the time that we would like but in a month or less we'll have the version 0.3 ready, we are working on the day and night cycle and thinking well about how we are going to keep up with the rhythm of the history.

Reactions: bao17

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
We are working on it.
Due to our work situation this week we haven't been able to dedicate all the time that we would like but in a month or less we'll have the version 0.3 ready, we are working on the day and night cycle and thinking well about how we are going to keep up with the rhythm of the history.
I don't think it would be an issue to go back and space the day 2 events into more days/time, and add some smaller mini-events like the upskirt and boob grabs. That way you have a solid foundation for the game and whoever gets in later, will have a better overall experience!

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
I don't think it would be an issue to go back and space the day 2 events into more days/time, and add some smaller mini-events like the upskirt and boob grabs. That way you have a solid foundation for the game and whoever gets in later, will have a better overall experience!
i 100% agree with more smaller evvents. i always feel like games like these dont have enough good events like that

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
NEW VERSION 0.2.5
  • Day and night cycle (you can explore the map at night but there's no content yet)
  • Bugs fixed
  • Now you can carry objects in the mini-quest, (i.e the photographer's package and the tools bag)
  • Corruption counter added
  • 3 new scenes (photographer part 3, the fitting room and Johan's dream)
We recommend starting a new game to avoid errors with the changes and bugs that we have fixed.
Choices DO MATTER. You can choose to corrupt Leyna slowly. For example, at the bar (part 2) you can accept the bet or leave. Depending on which, you'll win 3 or 0 points.

Really hope you enjoy it! Please let us know about any error, or just your opinion, it will help us a lot

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This game looks awesome, but I only have a mac.
Are you planning to release a mac version in the near future?
yes, We are working with a guy who has a mac so that he can test the next version and that there are no technical problems

Reactions: sadfuck

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Choices DO MATTER. You can choose to corrupt Leyna slowly. For example, at the bar (part 2) you can accept the bet or leave. Depending on which, you'll win 3 or 0 points.
I lol'd at this part. People who play ntr games are pretty much always going maximum points.
It's like the synopsis's that say "You choose whether she stays a virgin or becomes a slut". Like we're ever going the virgin route for any other reason than unlocking all the scenes :p

• Haha
Reactions: asehpe
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes