Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
in this style the games must have a female protagonist,she will decide on her body.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
If you speak to Lena again after the first scene with the river, the game gets stuck.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If you speak to Lena again after the first scene with the river, the game gets stuck.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. When you go out of the river with Johan and move a little further, a dialogue appears and leads them to the bedroom. Since Leyna is a follower you cant talk to her while you are controlling Johan

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Day 2, when you're traveling alone and experiencing a river adventure. If you then return to lena (she is now further to the right on the water and a quest token is flashing), you can talk to her, but you can not move afterwards.
Unfortunately I forgot to make a screen. Sorry

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Day 2, when you're traveling alone and experiencing a river adventure. If you then return to lena (she is now further to the right on the water and a quest token is flashing), you can talk to her, but you can not move afterwards.
Unfortunately I forgot to make a screen. Sorry
But the river is an autorun event so you are not supposed to move,
I leave you here a photo of the scene I think you are talking about so I can understand hahaha sa.PNG

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It happens a day later when she is alone. Wait, I play again until I post a screen

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Reproduced here. 2nd day, after bath with girl you meet north east. Go back to the girl NE after bath, stand on the sparkles you get some dialogue and stuck. Menu is unreachable and you can't walk. No particular error in the console.
Nice game though.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Okay, I have to apologize for the name.
The scene with Alexa is meant.
Picture 1 shows the trigger for the first scene. (In this run, I went there early because it should be quick and it didn't fire due to lack of corruption)
Picture 2 shows where Alexa is after this scene. However, the quest marker is still active and you can still talk to her. After this conversation, the protagonist can no longer move. Unbenannt 1.png Unbenannt 2.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a way to see your corruption? I was told I need 9, but I had no idea i had to keep track of them so haven't been.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Okay, I have to apologize for the name.
The scene with Alexa is meant.
Picture 1 shows the trigger for the first scene. (In this run, I went there early because it should be quick and it didn't fire due to lack of corruption)
Picture 2 shows where Alexa is after this scene. However, the quest marker is still active and you can still talk to her. After this conversation, the protagonist can no longer move. View attachment 712210 View attachment 712211
we find a problem when you talk to Alexa from her right before you enter the second scene at the river and the player get stuck, but when we talk to her after the second river scene we don't get stuck.... this happens when you finish the game after you play all the scenes? we're trying to find the bug but can't find it, we'll keep looking, sorry for the inconveniences

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a way to see your corruption? I was told I need 9, but I had no idea i had to keep track of them so haven't been.
Not right now, you just have to play the photographer scenes, the bar and the hot springs before going to the river. In the next update we will do something to count the corruption points

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, read over, because my own English is not that good either. Now I paid more attention to it.

If you enter the city with Alexa after the scene, it also says that it is the end of the current version.

Conclusion:
Not a bad start in itself, but it still needs some subtleties.
For example, the status of the corruption level should be displayed.
If possible, there should be an option to tackle scenes for which the corruption is not high enough later. I have to admit, I haven't tested it now, but it looks like you won't be able to address Alexa a second time if you don't have enough corruption the first time (see image two above, there will be no quest mark if you have Alexa addressed too early). A good example is the first event on the river, where you can only enter the area when you have reached 3 points. This is clearly communicated.

The problem with the game is the basic mechanics of corruption when you only see certain scenes if the corruption is high enough. If you don't know the limit values, you have to go through every action. You should also be able to reach scenes if you have deliberately left out other scenes or did not find them.
Example day 1. You only created 3 scenes in the city. You have to discover all three scenes in order to be able to bathe in the foot. It would be nice if there were five scenes, but you only needed 3 to get to the river. So maybe you could control the character development a little.
So yes, she's going to be an exhibitionist, she might blow a strange cock too, but she'll never fuck with another guy unless it might be a threesome with her husband.

Take the day 2 pub scene as an example.
What happens if she doesn't get the 2 point corruption because she rejected the game for the 300 credits. Would we accumulate too little corrution for later scenes and get stuck at some point? So are you forced to play this game?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
we find a problem when you talk to Alexa from her right before you enter the second scene at the river and the player get stuck, but when we talk to her after the second river scene we don't get stuck.... this happens when you finish the game after you play all the scenes? we're trying to find the bug but can't find it, we'll keep looking, sorry for the inconveniences
Day 2:
I was in the bar
I was in the hot spring
I was with the photographer
I went to Alexa and triggered the scene on the river.
I came to town (this is the end of this version)
I went to Alexa (quest marker is active)
There was a conversation with Alexa - Leyna got stuck

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ok, read over, because my own English is not that good either. Now I paid more attention to it.

If you enter the city with Alexa after the scene, it also says that it is the end of the current version.

Conclusion:
Not a bad start in itself, but it still needs some subtleties.
For example, the status of the corruption level should be displayed.
If possible, there should be an option to tackle scenes for which the corruption is not high enough later. I have to admit, I haven't tested it now, but it looks like you won't be able to address Alexa a second time if you don't have enough corruption the first time (see image two above, there will be no quest mark if you have Alexa addressed too early). A good example is the first event on the river, where you can only enter the area when you have reached 3 points. This is clearly communicated.

The problem with the game is the basic mechanics of corruption when you only see certain scenes if the corruption is high enough. If you don't know the limit values, you have to go through every action. You should also be able to reach scenes if you have deliberately left out other scenes or did not find them.
Example day 1. You only created 3 scenes in the city. You have to discover all three scenes in order to be able to bathe in the foot. It would be nice if there were five scenes, but you only needed 3 to get to the river. So maybe you could control the character development a little.
So yes, she's going to be an exhibitionist, she might blow a strange cock too, but she'll never fuck with another guy unless it might be a threesome with her husband.

Take the day 2 pub scene as an example.
What happens if she doesn't get the 2 point corruption because she rejected the game for the 300 credits. Would we accumulate too little corrution for later scenes and get stuck at some point? So are you forced to play this game?
Thank you very much for the feedback.
You should be able to talk to Alexa as many times as you want before you even have the necessary corruption points.
Regarding the corruption points, you can make the decisions you want in the game, even if you say no to some and you do not earn those extra points, 9 is the minimum that you will get whatever you do. Scene 2 of the river asks for a minimum of 9, so if for example in the bar you decide not to accept the bet of 300, you will be able to enter the river anyway

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Here we leave the of the game with some corrections, if someone wants to try this version and tell us if the problem is still there, we would appreciate it

Reactions: lexlutha
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes