px305

May 6, 2017
This is the first "anime" type rpg I like, the details and the expresions are good, I hope this doenst turn in to a 1 time realease game.

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
I love a slow building game, but if this game is any good, remains unseen.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone got a save or CG room? I would like to know the quality of the H-scenes before I decide to sink my time into something and the pics on the 1st post don't really tell much.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone got a save or CG room? I would like to know the quality of the H-scenes before I decide to sink my time into something and the pics on the 1st post don't really tell much.
It takes 10 minutes to play through it as of now, so ehh... don't worry about your time.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
yea it's four scenes so far. three extremely short and 1 slightly longer. three of them are sharking content one of them is a groping scene. The art is good and it only takes a few minutes to find all the content, so u may as well ge t it if youre bored and like that type of content. but just wait if that isn;t enough for u.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
We bring you the of the game, we hope you enjoy it and we would be delighted to hear from you of any errors that we may have overlooked.

We will continue to work hard to bring you the next version as soon as possible and improve the quality of the game.

Version 0.2:

New events:

- Hot springs

- Photographer's house part 1 and 2

- Bar part 2

- River part 2

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes