Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you very much for the feedback.
You should be able to talk to Alexa as many times as you want before you even have the necessary corruption points.
Regarding the corruption points, you can make the decisions you want in the game, even if you say no to some and you do not earn those extra points, 9 is the minimum that you will get whatever you do. Scene 2 of the river asks for a minimum of 9, so if for example in the bar you decide not to accept the bet of 300, you will be able to enter the river anyway
Good to know. But I'm going to bed now. In 6 hours I have to get out of bed again.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

jake park02020

Sep 12, 2018
when i start the game, it says cannot extract package and unable to create temporary directory. anyone please help me.

px305

May 6, 2017
I liked the update but it feel a bit short for me, theres no dialogue between scenes I mean you just go around town finding scenes I would be more appealing some story development between scenes.

I like the introduction of new characters.

A "quest helper" ingame would be nice when the game has more places to go so u wont get lost and know where to go or what to do.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Here we leave the link of the game with some corrections, if someone wants to try this version and tell us if the problem is still there, we would appreciate it
Worked for me without problems

I liked the update but it feel a bit short for me, theres no dialogue between scenes I mean you just go around town finding scenes I would be more appealing some story development between scenes.

I like the introduction of new characters.

A "quest helper" ingame would be nice when the game has more places to go so u wont get lost and know where to go or what to do.
There are no real tasks. Therefore, a stroll through the city in search of scenes is actually appropriate.
It might be an idea to involve the city's NPCs more to point out scenes.
For example, the hotel porter could act as a tipster pointing out interesting places.
"You should definitely visit the hot springs. You will find them northwest of the city."

For this purpose, the places should also be able to be visited several times and maybe have different time levels.
Being in the pub right in the morning and blowing someone is a little strange. Here it might be an idea to shift this to the evening. However, there could be a lunch in the hotel for which the protagonist meets again with her husband and possibly reports what has happened or is lying to him. I like the animation of the eyes when she reacts to something.
Or there is a fast food restaurant or a street vendor in the city where other tourists point out interesting places.

Oct 29, 2019
This game shows some real promise, excited to see where you're going to go with it! Btw I found a bug where after the river event with the other tourist woman, you could walk up to where the event started, and then it would start one more time, after which the game hard freezes.

thecocx

Apr 25, 2019
I think the story could have a boost if the plot involves the crazy woman as an girlfriend of the husband, willing to transform the pure wife in a cheap slut, and then to collect proof against the wife and show the husband how slur is she, as revenge against the guy who left her

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
It would be better if the wifey could go to river section with her husband and somehow those 2 guys at the beginning of the game in the 1st river scene could show up again and want to take photo then mistakenly those 2 guys' dick could touch her face or go inside her mouth. Also, she is being corrupted so easily and this could kill boner, just after 2-3 scenes later she sucks strangers' cock. Other than this it is a good game.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Although its short its very well detailed and can tell that a good amount of effort is getting put into it. Take your time and manage yourself efficiently and hope to see more soon.

Nid

Jun 20, 2017
Heyy OP great work so far! the art looks nice but if anyone can help I'm stuck on day 2 I've done the Alexa, pub, sauna and both photoshoot scenes but i don't know if that's the end game or if i have missed a scene because i can't progress to day 3 and there's no end game screen.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Heyy OP great work so far! the art looks nice but if anyone can help I'm stuck on day 2 I've done the Alexa, pub, sauna and both photoshoot scenes but i don't know if that's the end game or if i have missed a scene because i can't progress to day 3 and there's no end game screen.
I'm so glad you liked the game. After the river scene you should have got the message of "end of version 0.2". but yes, that's currently all the content in the game.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
In the game itself, in the white bar at the top of the window, it says "Bagdy Traditions" instead of "Bawdy Traditions."

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm so glad you liked the game. After the river scene you should have got the message of "end of version 0.2". but yes, that's currently all the content in the game.
It is quite a good game in conception. I have to say, though, that the wife seems a bit too open to all these new experiences, despite being in the village with her husband. It's as if she's done this kind of thing before. I wondered if it would be a good idea to include a couple of conversations between her and her husband in which her desiring other men gets mentioned or implied, possibly also with some implication by her husband that he'd ultimately be OK (perhaps even appreciative) if she experimented a bit. (Also, the male villagers are sometimes a little too disrespectful to my tastes; I wished they'd be more polite and supportive of an attractive married woman who still seems to be interested in playing with them.)

But all in all, I love the themes. I'm curious to see where the characters will go to from here. I hope the husband will learn to enjoy and be thankful for his wife's adventures!

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes