Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I lol'd at this part. People who play ntr games are pretty much always going maximum points.
It's like the synopsis's that say "You choose whether she stays a virgin or becomes a slut". Like we're ever going the virgin route for any other reason than unlocking all the scenes :p
We mean that the player is the one who can choose the speed with which certain things happen ( some people said that it was too early for the bar scene 2 where Leyna:unsure:)

Reactions: caschque

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We mean that the player is the one who can choose the speed with which certain things happen ( some people said that it was too early for the bar scene 2 where Leyna:unsure:)
That's less of a 'choices' issue, and more of a 'she jumped from loyal to slut in 10 seconds' issue.
It is a bit early (like five minutes) in the game for the wife to already be cheating. And going from 0 to swallowing cum in a single scenes is a bit too fast even for some ntr fans. Especially with how adamant she was in the nude hotsdpring scene with the other woman.
She was willing to give a guy and handjob and put her mouth on his cock, but wouldn't even entertain the option to give the guy at the hotspring a handy? Kinda doubtful.

Side note: Can you make the chest holding the tools a closed box so we know to loot it? I walked around clicking on the shelves because it was an 'obviously already looted box'...

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
That's less of a 'choices' issue, and more of a 'she jumped from loyal to slut in 10 seconds' issue.
It is a bit early (like five minutes) in the game for the wife to already be cheating. And going from 0 to swallowing cum in a single scenes is a bit too fast even for some ntr fans. Especially with how adamant she was in the nude hotsdpring scene with the other woman.
She was willing to give a guy and handjob and put her mouth on his cock, but wouldn't even entertain the option to give the guy at the hotspring a handy? Kinda doubtful.

Side note: Can you make the chest holding the tools a closed box so we know to loot it? I walked around clicking on the shelves because it was an 'obviously already looted box'...
Seen that way, you're right :censored: We may modify this when we do the overhaul.
And the box, it seems that we chose the image of the animation open by mistake (I've already changed it)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Seen that way, you're right :censored: We may modify this when we do the overhaul.
And the box, it seems that we chose the image of the animation open by mistake (I've already changed it)
You're definitely more open to constructive criticism than the last dev I said something similar to, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aedirn Studio
Speaking of. You could just have her get really drunk in the scene. Sprinkle something earlier in the game warning her not to get too tipsy because of 'how she gets when drunk'. I've known a few women who get really lusty when drunk. Lusty enough to make stupid decisions.
That would actually make it fit that she turns down the guy in the spring when sober, too. Making it less work in the long run.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Aedirn Studio
Speaking of. You could just have her get really drunk in the scene. Sprinkle something earlier in the game warning her not to get too tipsy because of 'how she gets when drunk'. I've known a few women who get really lusty when drunk. Lusty enough to make stupid decisions.
That would actually make it fit that she turns down the guy in the spring when sober, too. Making it less work in the long run.
She makes a comment like she gets drunk easily, but maybe it would be better to say something in the dialogue with Johan when he leaves her alone to go to work.
Thanks for the interest! we want the game to be great and with opinions like this with an argument, we can make it improve

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Since you just released a new update today, when can we expect the next update 0.3? (approximate week?)

I just like this game so much. The style is amazing and I adore the way the couple is getting corrupted - not too quick and not too slow.
Further positive aspects:
* ability to be alone as the female
* in the beginning the player can choose how far she is being corrupted by the player -> she is not necessarily cheating (cuckold style)

Aspects to be improved:
* waypoints where to go. When I wanted to get the festival clothes, I did not know you had to first meet the photographer etc. Maybe later on a quest system or notes could help.
* just more content going further :p

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She makes a comment like she gets drunk easily, but maybe it would be better to say something in the dialogue with Johan when he leaves her alone to go to work.
Thanks for the interest! we want the game to be great and with opinions like this with an argument, we can make it improve
Getting drunk easily means different things for different people. Which is why I said to make sure there's a comment about 'how she gets'.

My mother gets drunk and becomes violent. Picking fights with people. Always entertaining, unless she picks me.
Two of my aunts get really lusty, and end up sleeping with people they regret (which doesn't stop them from telling us ALL about it later).
One of my friends from high school gets suuuuper affectionate and likes to kiss people. Not actually far enough to sleep with them, but she starts randomly kissing people on the cheek, forehead, and lips when she's three sheets to the wind.
Myself, though? I don't get drunk, don't get drunk, don't get dru....thud.
I drink and drink without showing any signs of drunkennes at all, then just kind of fall over. My tolerance is stupid high, though.

So making her the lusty type when drunk would fit. Especially if you add in that the couple are either too busy to have much sex, or the guy just doesn't seem that interested. It can make people who are sexual by nature do stupid things. With the cuck dreams at the end, that would also fit into the story. The blowjob in the dress shop made it sound like they don't have sex very often, as well.

You seem to be going the netorase route, too. Which is pretty rare, honestly. Most ntr games are netorare or netori. So seeing the male enjoy getting cucked doesn't happen all that often.

Edit: Sorry. I'll quit bugging you, lol.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Since you just released a new update today, when can we expect the next update 0.3? (approximate week?)

I just like this game so much. The style is amazing and I adore the way the couple is getting corrupted - not too quick and not too slow.
Further positive aspects:
* ability to be alone as the female
* in the beginning the player can choose how far she is being corrupted by the player -> she is not necessarily cheating (cuckold style)

Aspects to be improved:
* waypoints where to go. When I wanted to get the festival clothes, I did not know you had to first meet the photographer etc. Maybe later on a quest system or notes could help.
* just more content going further :p
Thank you so much! :giggle::giggle:

We try to avoid plugins to make it as basic as possible (such as quest markers) But we plan to maybe add some notice board, where you can see indications, where to go, what to do.. and no v0.3 release date yet, sorry o_O

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Myself, though? I don't get drunk, don't get drunk, don't get dru....thud.
I drink and drink without showing any signs of drunkennes at all, then just kind of fall over. My tolerance is stupid high, though.
lol Others would envy your luck.

At the dresser we really wanted to give that impression.. it happens to many couples

Edit: Sorry. I'll quit bugging you, lol.
No bother at all !!

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
So, you mean, that it could take more than a month? Or is it still planned for this month? (because in another message you mentioned it would be in this month that version 0.3 comes out.) I do not mean to be rude. :)

Last edited:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So, you mean, that it could take more than a month? Or is it still planned for this month? (because in another message you mentioned it would be in this month that version 0.3 comes out.)
We started thinking that we would make this version longer, but due to personal issues and work, and having to modify some programming things, we have decided to upload it before and name it 0.2.5.
We wanted to add a couple of mini-quests and settle down the idea of the game a bit for people who play it from scratch. Doesn't mean we are going to take months for the next update, but maybe one...
We don't want to make you wait too long, but we don't want to rush either :confused:

Reactions: caschque

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is very promising, i'm hoping to see many cuckold scenes with stockings/garter belt and high heels! And also a key to hide the text box… keep it up!

px305

May 6, 2017
The game is good, but its too short for the moment, the story and characters need more development.

I think at least for my personal taste that adding more characters to the story would be better I mean I like the events but almost all of them its with random people or someone we just meet with no personality or development, I like when in some NTR games there's a Old creepy or some ugly idiot stalking the Female MC always trying to fuck her, during the entire game.

Just secondary characters with story background, I mean the random guys events are good too, this is just my personal opinion/taste.

PD:Are there any plans on adding more zones to the map? (slums,etc)

Jul 10, 2019
Short but fun. The corruption is enticing. Contains traditional elements of corruption games (bar, photographer, hot springs etc.). I'm neither pro nor anti NTR. Hopefully the "story" and the subtlety continue. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next version

One request of the dev: Can you add a key to hide the text bar please?

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
How inspired were you guys by Mischief War? I can see many similarities between that game and this one. Most notably the same sound effect is used when the the female MC gets heart eyes.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I cannot play the latest patch events. onl change i saw that corruption girl there and Photographer talking while the husband is in party.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I cannot play the latest patch events. onl change i saw that corruption girl there and Photographer talking while the husband is in party.
When husband leaves her alone ...
1. Go to the bar
2. Talk to the photographer for a photo session
3. Go to the hot springs
4. Talk to the photographer for a new photo session
5. Talk to Alexa (fighting with her husband)

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Ah, so this does seem to be an actual cuckolding fetish game, not just a cheating one. oh well...

Good times to those into this then.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes