Stan Marsh

Jun 7, 2017
For now, we have not thought about introducing it since there is not so much content... BTW thanks so much for the rating dude, really appreciate it:p
bro, one last suggestion i have is for you to consider creating a buymeacoffe account or something like that for the ones that cant be a patreon at least be able to give you some suport.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
my recommendations for now:
This game would be even better if the MC accepted that he likes to watch his wife's exhibition (and to see her with other men too).

In the short term, it would be more interesting if the MC interact more and be more dominant (more choices for him in the hot scenes). Basically: netorase content flowing faster than the wife's corruption. Instead of watch passively another man touching her, he would encourage her to show off her body and get involved with another man. Is very interesting that he also obtains pleasure in everything

To corroborate the argument, something that I always say:
the best rated NTR games have a more consensual route (netorase) than a more cheating route (netori).

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
my recommendations for now:
This game would be even better if the MC accepted that he likes to watch his wife's exhibition (and to see her with other men too).

In the short term, it would be more interesting if the MC interact more and be more dominant (more choices for him in the hot scenes). Basically: netorase content flowing faster than the wife's corruption. Instead of watch passively another man touching her, he would encourage her to show off her body and get involved with another man. Is very interesting that he also obtains pleasure in everything

To corroborate the argument, something that I always say:
the best rated NTR games have a more consensual route (netorase) than a more cheating route (netori).
I 100% second this... netorase (active encouragement) is the best category of NTR by far. Followed by the cheated-on partner being secretly aware and enjoying, though without saying anything.

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
I agree that netorase(husband loaning the wife) is super rare and criminally underused and would love to see more good works of it, or even ok quality works at this point. And it seems like it would fit pretty easily and well for the story. I have hopes for this and wish you luck.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No do not change the man's personality and want him to have Netorase. He only agreed to do this to make his wife happy. Sorry but Netorase is not common and is typically only 1 side that is that perverted. He does not want to be cucked himself. I like the way the story is. she admits to being a cuckqueen and wants her husband to cheat on her. He is not a cuck himself.

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
Do anybody have an estimate for when the next version is? I can't help but stop thinking about this game :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1231562

what am i suppose to do after the hot springs?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What exactly is the guide poster? I don't see anything that resembles a guide or a poster. lol

EDIT: Nevermind.....it's the sign that has a sword and shield on it, which doesn't represent anything near a guide. lol

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
What exactly is the guide poster? I don't see anything that resembles a guide or a poster. lol

EDIT: Nevermind.....it's the sign that has a sword and shield on it, which doesn't represent anything near a guide. lol
not many options to choose from the default items

Reactions: FookU2
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes