Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
I got the same bug too, can't go change clothes after the food stand event. Any fix? Or do i need to start from an older file?
I thought it was a bug as well. I just tried to walk out of the fair grounds (north road entry/exit point) and the event started.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
we have version launched boys!!! I'm so excited. Would anyone care to be a hero?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
is the new version.

-New event "River with Alexa 2"

-New event "Photoshoot in the hotsprings"

-New mini-event "Flashback"

-Corrected some script errors

-Some bug fixes

-0.7.3b (hopefully I have fixed the loop problem in the last rio event)

Good day guys, here we bring the new version of Bawdy Traditions!

Please inform us if you find a bug, it would be a great help, thank you very much and enjoy.

there seems to be problems with saves prior to version 0.6, but try them anyway, some people have them running fine and others get a loop in the new river event.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.7.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.10.2021 (v0.7.4)

Last edited:

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
One of my saves goes into a loop and the one that is from most recent just keeps the leyna on top of johan in water picture frozen but when i move around I can tell they have left the river, but the picture is still up. I tried rpgmv cheating my way out of it but couldn't find a way.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
One of my saves goes into a loop and the one that is from most recent just keeps the leyna on top of johan in water picture frozen but when i move around I can tell they have left the river, but the picture is still up. I tried rpgmv cheating my way out of it but couldn't find a way.
it seems to be problems with old saves, I leave my save that should work perfectly for all those who have problems with the river scene.
(important) in this save Johan sexually satisfies Leyna

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A very good game. I can't say that the story is original and new, but the implementation is perfect.
What I like the most is that, in my opinion, NTR is not really NTR here, since we control two characters)

Thanks for sharing)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
the river scene is bugged out. i can't do anything when the bf is fucking his gf.
Aedirn Studio Same. She says something like "I don't care if they hear us, keep fucking me", then the dialogue box disappears and no amount of clicks can move it forward and oddly enough, can open menu and save.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
it seems to be problems with old saves, here I leave my save that should work perfectly for all those who have problems with the river scene.
(important) in this save Johan sexually satisfies Leyna
Do you mean that in your save he satisfies her in the hotel scene, after he got jealous from the photoshoot? If so, then can we get a better fix, I prefer that he failed her.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The pronoun mistakes are really bad and awkward. Should get someone decent in English to proof read. Nothing kills a boner quicker than hearing that "her huge thing is pressing against my ass". Quick tip: "her" / "she" is when speaking about a woman/female, "his" / "he" is used when speaking about a man/male.

Reactions: LithScandry

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, after the first night party, the same day she blows a guy in the festival, is looped for me. The next day is jsut the same day, what can I do?

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes