Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Waiting for the new save update it seems the older verson cannot read to the new update.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi Lads.
Dear Dev. I have someting in my mind that is maybe possible for you (your Team) to do.

4 Routes

1st : Leyna and Johan say YES to all naughty options = Swinger Ending
2nd: Leyna say YES to all, Johan say NO to all options = Leyna NTR ending
3rd: Leyna say NO to all, Johan say YES to all options = Johan cuckhold ending
4th: Leyna and Johan say NO to all naughty options = True Love ending (no penetrations from other men)

You just have to tweak the scenes a bit, without forcing penetration (Hotspring/Photoshot/food stall), give an option to avoid it.

Keep the teasing, but a coice to agree or to avoid :D

I would like to play all 4 routes to see the outcome or Endings.
Same with a bit different dialog of corse.

With best regards.
G.

Dec 21, 2019
Holdin out for a hero til the end of the niiiighttt

They probably want more people to sub for it. Patron count has stayed about the same for a while.

Reactions: ggspeed

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
is the new version.

-New event "Night party at the festival"

-modified the dialogues of the npc's at the festival when Leyna goes alone before the last event

-corrected some spelling errors

-Fixed a bug in the inn event that caused people to get stuck behind the counter

-Changes in the event ''anal at the food stall'' added final decisions and some changes in the dialogue

Good day guys, here we bring the new version of Bawdy Traditions!

Please inform us if you find a bug, it would be a great help, thank you very much and enjoy

Aryan789

Apr 2, 2021
You guys have no idea that how eagerly I'm waiting for this game to get completed or get a lot of updates so I can play it in one go lmao so I still check it regularly.
❤lots of support❤ to the developers of this game.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Started to wonder if the only reason devs use rpgm is to make the game seem longer imo. From what i can tall renpy is better and easier but im not tech savy so not sure.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Btw you say scene will been extended next update so what about the other like 60% of the scene from way back that dont have a finish to them?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I refuse to go through this whole mess from the beginning again. Can someone please post a save just before the new events?

On another note - the game has the "animated" tag, yet theres only 2 animations (if you consider that "thing" with the handjob in the bar an animation, i feel sorry for you). When will this improve?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I refuse to go through this whole mess from the beginning again. Can someone please post a save just before the new events?

On another note - the game has the "animated" tag, yet theres only 2 animations (if you consider that "thing" with the handjob in the bar an animation, i feel sorry for you). When will this improve?
later on I will release an update with several animations, don't feel sorry for me, play this whole mess now or wait for several updates, they usually post some save on this forum

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i love the game, even if the corruption progression is painfully slow, i know that this is just a small jump from 0.6.9 to 0.7 but just a single half completed scene along with the rest of the half completed scene of the last update is a bit sad, also this game has so much potential to do more than simple one-on-one sex scenes i hope for more things

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Since nobody in this bunch cares about their time, heres a save just before the (remade...?) anal event at the stall (with a choice, this time around). Typos and terrible translation galore! I can understand that the dev isnt a native english speaker (neither am i) but this is basic english youre working with here. Its really confusing, when the characters speak about the chick, and yet refer to her as "he". Reminds me of the worst MTLs out there, which seem to abuse "bread" way too much...

Reactions: crisbr and derp333
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes