ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, small issue, can't walk after I picked up the package ... the Music is still playing ... ESC is not working too.
View attachment 1362799
It's definitely a bug. It's not that easy to stay on your side; you have to click directly on the counter and not on the manager or Johan runs to the other side and the game locks up.
Another problem returned when Leyna is asked to cover the stand at the festival by the bar manager. She goes alone but all of Johan's dialogs are still triggered.
I'm not complaning; problems like this are a small price to pay for such quick updates and most of us greatly appreciate the work the devs are putting into this. This is one of few threads I check every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: caschque
Jan 12, 2019
A few bugs for the dev to make note of:

(1) The "Alexa forest" event (bottom right corner of the fair grounds) is still available when entering the fair grounds for the new event.

(2) If you leave the fair grounds and go to the hotsprings, upon leaving the "flashback" event will occur again.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Don't tell me that I am going to have to start all over again? I copied over my saves from the v0.6.5 ti my new v0.6.9 install, loaded last save from prior version and cannot seem to find anything new. Walked around and talked to everyone I think and neither of the two listed quests popped.

Edit: Nevermind, seems I had to try to enter the spa again, see the flashback, then do the first two days at the bar again, so not a complete restart.

Last edited:

jaman20

Feb 22, 2020
Don't tell me that I am going to have to start all over again? I copied over my saves from the v0.6.5 ti my new v0.6.9 install, loaded last save from prior version and cannot seem to find anything new. Walked around and talked to everyone I think and neither of the two listed quests popped.

Edit: Nevermind, seems I had to try to enter the spa again, see the flashback, then do the first two days at the bar again, so not a complete restart.
I always copy the whole save folder from old version and can start with my last save

Reactions: Ale3
Oct 3, 2019
So how do you do cheating route and avoid cuckold route? For example with the scene where Johan is first present with the photographer, I'm guessing "intervene" puts you on the cheating route, so other choices would work similarly, yes?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
This game really needs a Quest log or something. The past 2 updates Ive been wondering around with nothing new happening. The guy is with me and everyone keeps telling me theyll see me tomorrow but I cant sleep or anything

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes