macham

Apr 28, 2019
This game is excited, it has a lot of potential. The things need to improve is length of h-scene lol.

Reactions: Gromov

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
After the events at the bar in the maximum corruption path, Leyna is now in damage control mode; she will be easily blackmailed into just about anything at the bar or if she takes a bath in the hot springs... anywhere really, in order to keep the truth from reaching Johan. The logical progression in that path is more exposure and more frequent encounters followed by multiple partners, with Johan becoming increasingly reluctant to say anything the more he learns and gets excited by.

Reactions: Aspira

Garra

May 10, 2018
After the events at the bar in the maximum corruption path, Leyna is now in damage control mode; she will be easily blackmailed into just about anything at the bar or if she takes a bath in the hot springs... anywhere really, in order to keep the truth from reaching Johan. The logical progression in that path is more exposure and more frequent encounters followed by multiple partners, with Johan becoming increasingly reluctant to say anything the more he learns and gets excited by.
We need the Link of the last mini update!

Reactions: Aspira and Gromov

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
i mean... if johan gets turned on by random people fucking her wife, why will leyna hide it? i think the idea of johan getting turned on by that is a nice route, but i don't know if it mixes well with the blackmail because at that point who cares, leyna will fuck random people and get satisfaction and johan will get excited by that so it's a win-win scenario.

Reactions: rgnar62 and matthww

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
i mean... if johan gets turned on by random people fucking her wife, why will leyna hide it? i think the idea of johan getting turned on by that is a nice route, but i don't know if it mixes well with the blackmail because at that point who cares, leyna will fuck random people and get satisfaction and johan will get excited by that so it's a win-win scenario.
That may be where things are headed, but it hasn't reached that point yet. Leyna still thinks Johan would disapprove and leave her if he knew about all the situations she was getting into, and Johan is still confused about his reaction to what he has seen. He still hasn't acknowledged that it turns him on and reacts with nausea and disgust. Neither is talking about it, so at this point they both have something to hide. That will no doubt change as the events pile up and their inhibitions drop away.

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
well in my case i joined around 10 times already and everytime its just for a few hours then i get kicked

Edit:i just got kicked out again :)
What is your discord name? I will try to check it out.

There is nobody on the banned list. And the audit log says, nobody was ever kicked. Also there are plenty people without any role or patreonage.

So that's a really weird one.

Jan 12, 2019
Looks like the Discord is definitely patron only
The devs posted the discord link in this thread about a month ago, and I had no problem accessing it then (see below). Also, I'm pretty sure their Patreon account at that time still indicated that the $3 tier provided 'discord benefits'. Although, maybe they had a change of heart.

Hi, here is the link to the discord :)

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes