caschque

Feb 5, 2018
What does this mean? Are the new scenes different depending on your choices in the last photography scene?
Well, in the original post on patreon, aedirn mentioned the need of replaying the scenes where Johan and leyna are together at the photographer which also includes the outside scene with the two strangers.

But in reality it was meant that you only need to replay the scene where leyna has sex in front of Johan at the photographer.

PS: you don't need to replay the whole game. Don't worry.

Reason for this is that aedirn has not yet corrected some scripts which can lead to breaking the game for the newest update. There will be another Bugfix update though so you don't need to care about it anymore after that update.

And I ll ask aedirn when we can upload it here. (he is usually quite chilled about it.)

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Version 0.6.5

is the new version.

-New events "bar job part 1","Johan and Alexa?" and "bar job part 2"

-Various bug fixes

Good day guys, here we bring the new version of Bawdy Traditions!

WARNING! you HAVE to redo the scene from the last photo shoot that Johan and leyna do together to avoid bugs in the actual version.

Please inform us if you find a bug, it would be a great help, thank you very much and enjoy.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
Version 0.6.5

Here is the new version.

-New events "bar job part 1","Johan and Alexa?" and "bar job part 2"

-Various bug fixes

Good day guys, here we bring the new version of Bawdy Traditions!

WARNING! you HAVE to redo the scene from the last photo shoot that Johan and leyna do together to avoid bugs in the actual version.

Please inform us if you find a bug, it would be a great help, thank you very much and enjoy.
It seems that you are twice our hero. Once for making the game and once more for giving us access to it this early. THANK YOU.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the great update, Aedirn; it's what most of us wanted. A lot of us are as conflicted as Leyna; we say that we don't want to see her get terribly corrupted but if you gave us some passion fruit we'd be saying "I want to see sex! Now!" because we are on this site and let's admit it.. we have dirty minds.
I noticed that when Leyna left the bar alone after working the first time she said she needed to rest at the hotel, but if you ignore it the scripts don't prevent her from going to the festival where you have Johan responding to villagers as if he were there. You could just block that choice.
I love the art in this game; it's so sexy. A couple of us have asked for a way to hide the text box so we can fully appreciate the beauty of your art. If you have already done that I'm sorry for asking again, I must have overlooked it.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes