allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Noice! now that she had sex in public on the bar things will hopefully escalate more, tbh i kinda hope Johan doesn't discover that so soon, let her cheat more without him knowing that would be funny

Reactions: Salomon108

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Noice! now that she had sex in public on the bar things will hopefully escalate more, tbh i kinda hope Johan doesn't discover that so soon, let her cheat more without him knowing that would be funny
Would be a great plot twist is that her husband knew all that from the start but pretend to be ignorance as a way of greenlighting for her cheating and I hope that in the future updates we can freely control the wife and do all the NTR things without any limit or had to follow step A to B when her corruption are very high, just like the RPG game Emma, Milf warrior: Ruins of the Ancient empire (best NTR game I have ever played and would love if this game reach to that level too)

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for the great update, Aedirn; it's what most of us wanted. A lot of us are as conflicted as Leyna; we say that we don't want to see her get terribly corrupted but if you gave us some passion fruit we'd be saying "I want to see sex! Now!" because we are on this site and let's admit it.. we have dirty minds.
I noticed that when Leyna left the bar alone after working the first time she said she needed to rest at the hotel, but if you ignore it the scripts don't prevent her from going to the festival where you have Johan responding to villagers as if he were there. You could just block that choice.
I love the art in this game; it's so sexy. A couple of us have asked for a way to hide the text box so we can fully appreciate the beauty of your art. If you have already done that I'm sorry for asking again, I must have overlooked it.
Thank you very much, we had not thought that the event would be activated with Leyna, we will correct it for the next version.

Reactions: ronan333 and jujuwe

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I'm not gonna beat around the bush...this game is basic af. Even in the art department you can clearly see how it uses Koikatsu Studio for scene composition...BUT, at the same time I find brilliant how the creator(s) put together something this spicy. Sigan así (y)

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I dont get it. I cant progress the day, theres no prompt to sleep and everyone just says see you tomorrow. I downloaded the update but nothing changed.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes