• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Since nobody in this bunch cares about their time, heres a save just before the (remade...?) anal event at the stall (with a choice, this time around). Typos and terrible translation galore! I can understand that the dev isnt a native english speaker (neither am i) but this is basic english youre working with here. Its really confusing, when the characters speak about the chick, and yet refer to her as "he". Reminds me of the worst MTLs out there, which seem to abuse "bread" way too much...
thanks, I hope to correct any translation errors by the next version, I'm glad you like the game so much to start from the beginning again so you can leave a save for the other guys!

Reactions: Aryan789

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
thanks, I hope to correct any translation errors by the next version, I'm glad you like the game so much to start from the beginning again so you can leave a save for the other guys!
Well, the joke is on you, mate. Ive downloaded the latest save i could find here, moved it along a bit, and saved before the event mentioned (no issues whatsoever, to my knowledge anyway). The wife in this is "my type", so im sticking around to see what perversions you can come up with next. Not even into NTR (fortunately, this game doesnt really make you attached to the husband, so no anger or frustration involved, when he gets cucked; in other words, a lighthearted NTR), but the whole thing is compelling enough give it a go.

You (guys?) really need to step your game up. The updates need to be either more frequent, or more juicy. While i might spend money on this game, its not going to happen before its finished (see my sig).

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well, the joke is on you, mate. Ive downloaded the latest save i could find here, moved it along a bit, and saved before the event mentioned (no issues whatsoever, to my knowledge anyway). The wife in this is "my type", so im sticking around to see what perversions you can come up with next. Not even into NTR (fortunately, this game doesnt really make you attached to the husband, so no anger or frustration involved, when he gets cucked; in other words, a lighthearted NTR), but the whole thing is compelling enough give it a go.

You (guys?) really need to step your game up. The updates need to be either more frequent, or more juicy. While i might spend money on this game, its not going to happen before its finished (see my sig).
So, " Sworn enemy of game development funding sites" but " The updates need to be either more frequent, or more juicy. " I have a full time job and I do this game in the little free time I have, I do the best I can with the little time I have if you want " The updates more frequent, or more juicy. " I will need more time, that is achieved by earning enough money to be able to quit my job, since I am a human being that needs to eat and live, I don't know what kind of image you have of a "game developer in patreon" but I imagine it will be that of some kind of parasite that takes advantage of people who want to donate money so that the project can continue and improve.
So according to you, trying to get money for the work you are doing (whether you like it or not) is "promoting laziness" I guess your solution is that people trust in their project and carry it out for a long time and then... what? sell it on steam? and in the meantime upload it here for free, right?.
the truth is that some people are in complicated situations, in all aspects, and if someone who likes the project wants to help us via patreon and that is bad, then I am bad, horrible, satan personified.
I hope you continue enjoying the game until the end, I will continue publishing it for free in this page don't worry.
Oh and sorry if it seems like I'm angry, I'm not, I just wanted to leave my point of view, all your constructive criticism helps me with the game, so please don't hesitate to keep commenting.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, " Sworn enemy of game development funding sites" but " The updates need to be either more frequent, or more juicy. " I have a full time job and I do this game in the little free time I have, I do the best I can with the little time I have if you want " The updates more frequent, or more juicy. " I will need more time, that is achieved by earning enough money to be able to quit my job, since I am a human being that needs to eat and live, I don't know what kind of image you have of a "game developer in patreon" but I imagine it will be that of some kind of parasite that takes advantage of people who want to donate money so that the project can continue and improve.
So according to you, trying to get money for the work you are doing (whether you like it or not) is "promoting laziness" I guess your solution is that people trust in their project and carry it out for a long time and then... what? sell it on steam? and in the meantime upload it here for free, right?.
the truth is that some people are in complicated situations, in all aspects, and if someone who likes the project wants to help us via patreon and that is bad, then I am bad, horrible, satan personified.
I hope you continue enjoying the game until the end, I will continue publishing it for free in this page don't worry.
Oh and sorry if it seems like I'm angry, I'm not, I just wanted to leave my point of view, all your constructive criticism helps me with the game, so please don't hesitate to keep commenting.
Oh, im not blaming you in particular. You keep working on the game at your own pace, and i suppose thats fine. But ive seen my fair share of greenlit/kickstarted/patreonized games, where the devs accumulated enough donators to make a living off of it (not gonna name the game, but someone in vietnam is working on a game too, earning about 2k dollars monthly... in vietnam... thats a years pay in a month for that region of the world; the updates are yearly and tiny... go figure). Then, theres those who cancel/abandon the project, along with the funds they have, at this stage, stolen from people.

Indie devs are certainly capable of creating gems (Risk of Rain and S.P.A.Z comes to mind), but for the most part... theyre kinda shady. Especially when they realize that a lot of money can be earned for, essentially, trickling down a meager amount of content over a long period of time, "milking" the donators in the process (again, dont take this as a personal attack; it wasnt aimed at you).

I cant speak for everybody here, but treat my input on this project as that of a beta tester. Some insist this is a pirate site, and use it as such, but i perceive it as a source of reviews/opinions. Buying a cat in a bag has never worked for anyone, right?

Keep on carrying on! o7

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dev. Game is absolutely fantastic. So much so, its my first ever RPGM game Ive played. I still HATE RPGM but this made it worth it because of all the content, writing, situations, and sex. Now all we need is a modder to make an Unoffical Renpy version, Needs a scene replay/ gallery, needs a way to save during a scene like Renpy and lastly waaaaaay down the line it needs more animation and more money shots. In fact, thats what would give the scenes the extra umph. A shot of her meeting Johan with jizz on her takes it to another level. I also love the ability to be able to still make Johan fight for her and still be sneaky. I'm witholding my review until further updates (because I want to give it a 5 but currently Im at a 4.4) for the game but BRAVO!!! Lots of great scenes and a simplistic formula.

Thank you for all your hardwork

edit
Forgot to add; games like this, Desert Stalker, and Point Of No Return is showing us why 2020/2021 Devs have really stepped their game up.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Try to make all events in sequence because you need the variable Corruption for unlock a lot of events...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update Please. Thank you for all the previous ones, without you I would have missed out on an awesome game.

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
But ive seen my fair share of greenlit/kickstarted/patreonized games, where the devs accumulated enough donators to make a living off of it (not gonna name the game, but someone in vietnam is working on a game too, earning about 2k dollars monthly... in vietnam... thats a years pay in a month for that region of the world; the updates are yearly and tiny... go figure). Then, theres those who cancel/abandon the project, along with the funds they have, at this stage, stolen from people.
I understand what you mean, but in this case, you do not need to worry. This is far from what you were thinking this would be. (i am moderating on discord) Also, the last updates were 2 weeks apart from each other even though smaller than normally. And now there is stuff in the works apart from Bawdy Traditions, which will be released soon too.

Also, the game will not be finished for a long time to come. There is a lot more planned for the game itself, even though the version number is already at 0.70.

Btw, why is it an issue to earn money by doing what you love?
There is not only the slideshow but the story, etc involved too. I think you might underestimate how much time you need to invest to make a game good, so you end up with 2k usd per month on patreon. (There are plenty of games out there not even giving 10 USD per month which you probably mean) - and to add on top of that, Aedirn is not living in a low-income country. Just so you know.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
I cant speak for everybody here, but treat my input on this project as that of a beta tester.
Wow, what a hero - these devs would be lost without you. How else would they get sage advice like "step your game up." Devs take note: while this guy "might" support your game (but only once it's finished), he'll push for "more frequent" and "juicy" updates, so he can mastur... "beta test" them. Really, the devs should be paying you for all your hard work.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love that the husband got some fun in this version beside his wife too, I feel like it could be fun to have more parallel NTR content like that: Both of them cheat each other and in the end both realize how fun it was, secretly green light and willing to forgive each other even if got found out. I really don't mind if Johan have more event with Alexa and slowly got corrupt just like Leyna

Reactions: Ale3
Jan 12, 2019
Love that the husband got some fun in this version beside his wife too, I feel like it could be fun to have more parallel NTR content like that: Both of them cheat each other and in the end both realize how fun it was, secretly green light and willing to forgive each other even if got found out. I really don't mind if Johan have more event with Alexa and slowly got corrupt just like Leyna
Personally, I like to play Johan as a naive loser that doesn't get any action, but I'm happy as long as I get the option. Speaking of which, the devs may want to consider making the dressing room and post-modelling sex scenes entirely optional.

• Angry
Reactions: sneakydiss and Ale3

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Just a quick heads up that you have untranslated Spanish? text after the anal scene at the food stand (when he puts the buttplug back in).

And this game is looking good enough to become a patreon :)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The massage parlor bug and the untranslated line at the food stand were the two things I noticed.
I would like to see more of that scene with the two guys she was dancing with, maybe leading to her getting spit-roasted (two-wayed) then later at the bar or in the drug-infused water of the hot spring getting a three-way. Pure anal is not really my thing but I respect others' passion for it.
The photographer hasn't been visited in a while; the next session should be without Johan knowing and a video of hot sex starting with one partner leading to three would be out of this world.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I got the same bug too, can't go change clothes after the food stand event. Any fix? Or do i need to start from an older file?

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes