Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The pronoun mistakes are really bad and awkward. Should get someone decent in English to proof read. Nothing kills a boner quicker than hearing that "her huge thing is pressing against my ass". Quick tip: "her" / "she" is when speaking about a woman/female, "his" / "he" is used when speaking about a man/male.
I will try to fix all the translation errors for the next version, thanks for letting me know, rushing is always a bad thing

ChipChapley

Oct 11, 2019
I was all about it until NTR. Corruption is great but relationships should be special. It's a sad day for this reporter.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
in the previous page of comments I have left a couple of saves if you want to use them
Well, not to be rude or something. There is no point of using save if you can't really "save" the scene since there is no gallery yet i guess. So i will start over again to refresh my memories of the scene from the start. Hehe

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Well, not to be rude or something. There is no point of using save if you can't really "save" the scene since there is no gallery yet i guess. So i will start over again to refresh my memories of the scene from the start. Hehe
It's to resume the game. I agree the lack of a gallery isn't the best though.

If you need the tools to complete the game fast let me know. Both, dialogue, run speed and sequences can be sped up significantly.

eleg

Apr 24, 2018
It's to resume the game. I agree the lack of a gallery isn't the best though.

If you need the tools to complete the game fast let me know. Both, dialogue, run speed and sequences can be sped up significantly.
Well, what are you waiting for!??? :LOL::LOL:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Well, what are you waiting for!??? :LOL::LOL:
1. There's the speed plugin I attached below which works for RPG_MV only. It's really great for RPG_MV though.(This game is RPG_MV)
2. Then there's this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-make...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117/
Link to download:
...which can do almost anything.
3. Then there's the save-edit tool which isn't too relevant here, but still handy.

Number 1, the speedhack, is pretty foolproof. You put it in your game directory, execute it, and it tells you exactly which keys do what.
I should warn you that when using 2. and 3. you can mess up your save game if you don't keep a backup. This only happens if you touch values you shouldn't have.

NB: Pretty much all these programs are made by programmers who don't bother certifying their programs, so you'll get false positives from your malware protection.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
When is the earliest I can do the new event
I don't know for a fact, but it has been running fairly linear up till this point. My guess would be you can after you've completed the hot springs event the last version ended with.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
How does this game`s version number work ?
Does the game end when it reaches v0.10 -> v1.0 or its not like that and we can still expect more content?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
How does this game`s version number work ?
Does the game end when it reaches v0.10 -> v1.0 or its not like that and we can still expect more content?
1.0 will be when the main story is finished, after that in the following versions I will add an alternative route from the beginning, improve some images, expand some events, add animations, etc...

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm working on it

Reactions: taglag

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
1.0 will be when the main story is finished, after that in the following versions I will add an alternative route from the beginning, improve some images, expand some events, add animations, etc...
Nice! So after finish the main story we will got DLCs with expand to other route and POV, still a long road until that happen but just that confirmation alone make me like you a lot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes