caschque

Feb 5, 2018
The devs posted the discord link in this thread about a month ago, and I had no problem accessing it then (see below). Also, I'm pretty sure their Patreon account at that time still indicated that the $3 tier provided 'discord benefits'. Although, maybe they had a change of heart.
Yes, it was a change of heart. I have created a new invite link now. I think I might have left the allow temporary invites off when creating the first invite link. I apologize for that.

We will see if it works now. (EDIT: It still does not...)

Here is the new invite link: [EDIT Nr2.]

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, it was a change of heart. I have created a new invite link now. I think I might have left the allow temporary invites off when creating the first invite link. I apologize for that.

We will see if it works now.

Here is the new invite link:
Thanks for making that available. I'm sure you've noticed all the creative ideas that link has generated; there's some good stuff there.

Reactions: caschque

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Oh my god. It is still not working... -.-. I am sorry. You will have to bear with me. I am trying my best to figure out, why people get kicked from the server.

As soon as I am sure that it works again, I will inform you guys.

EDIT: Have a new variant now. I hope that works now...

Last edited:

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Oh my god. It is still not working... -.-. I am sorry. You will have to bear with me. I am trying my best to figure out, why people get kicked from the server.

As soon as I am sure that it works again, I will inform you guys.

EDIT: Have a new variant now. I hope that works now...
Don't worry about it, the only thing i concern is will the dev add the gallery or no, because the mission doesn't tell you if you already conpleted a mission or no. So if new update comes, i have to replay from the start, which is not quite enjoyable. It will also help to check if i got all the scenes or no. Useful yet underrated feature. I know i'm playing this game for free and not even a patron myself. But just take it as a suggestion from a fan that really love the game.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Don't worry about it, the only thing i concern is will the dev add the gallery or no, because the mission doesn't tell you if you already conpleted a mission or no. So if new update comes, i have to replay from the start, which is not quite enjoyable. It will also help to check if i got all the scenes or no. Useful yet underrated feature. I know i'm playing this game for free and not even a patron myself. But just take it as a suggestion from a fan that really love the game.
will be added eventually

Reactions: caschque

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
If there is anybody who still has issues with Discord, please send me a private message here or on Discord.

Dec 21, 2019
Game could use better and more fleshed out penetration scenes. They are way too fast, don't have enough images dedicated to showing actual penetration (this one had just 2) and the angles are weird and bad. It also looks like you just erase part of Leyna's ass in MS Paint to make room for the dick because you don't know how to actually make it look like there's something going inside her.

The scene where the prisoner ambushes her at night was a perfect example of how it should look. Even if you won't animate them all like that, you can put more effort into them. Maybe it will be better once you progress it past this secret "accidental" penetration in front of people. Those scenes seem to be very lacking.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
c'mon guys ,make some noise... People must not be uploading as there isn't enough anticipation for it.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
here I also leave the invite link of our dirscord server

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.09.2021 (v0.7)

Last edited:

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi, small issue, can't walk after I picked up the package ... the Music is still playing ... ESC is not working too.
1629494690137.png

Reactions: Aspira
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes