• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Beach Vacation [v1.0] [TK8000]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
nice one.hope to see more. still solvalley i like a lot to. waiting for more of that

wind damascus

Aug 30, 2017
-To get "Professor Anna" you gotta make the Lucy Route again, after you've fked all three girls.
-To get "The Orgy" you gotta make out with Lucy and Milena --once-- and then you should always go to the sauna.
-At some point you are able to get "Maela & Lucy" - you gotta play the --preview-- again.
-And last but not least comes the "Hotel attendant". That's the last scene you can get. After you've done all previous scenes, you are able to fk her too, cause you're a playboy.
do you get the maela and lucy ending ? could you tell me to do that ? i always not reach into that ending . the only ending that i cannot obtain.

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
How nice to see many positive comments, after so many disappointments of different dev, you are not one of them, congratulations.

Excuse me for my bad english.

Aug 16, 2017
PROs

simple and easy to play, bug free, completed upon release, scenes are good, for a mini project it puts a lot of other games to shame tbh.

CONs

there was an excessive use of foul language that shocked my delicate sensibilities.........and now I must adjourn to the dungeon to beat the living crap out of my current prisoner :D

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Short and to the point. I haven't played the main game yet but this is nice.
The writing is humorous, I cracked up when the receptionist asked Floyd not to shit outside the toilet.. :closedeyesmile:

BTW is it possible the get a threesome?

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Great game. Wasn't expecting animation in Ren'Py. Pleasantly surprised! Keep up the great work.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
PROs

simple and easy to play, bug free, completed upon release, scenes are good, for a mini project it puts a lot of other games to shame tbh.

CONs

there was an excessive use of foul language that shocked my delicate sensibilities.........and now I must adjourn to the dungeon to beat the living crap out of my current prisoner :D
lol, sorry. I was not very careful with the text of the game, to tell you the truth. Some lines got really bad, but I'll take care of it in the next few games that I do.

Short and to the point. I haven't played the main game yet but this is nice.
The writing is humorous, I cracked up when the receptionist asked Floyd not to shit outside the toilet.. :closedeyesmile:

BTW is it possible the get a threesome?
If you kiss all the girls at least once during a gameplay, you have a final with all of them together, this is the closest you have to a threesome.

Good work. Honey select models are always amazing. Beach vacation's game play is better than Solvalley school. Besides replay section and scene visibility ( like how many scenes) is really good. Keep up the good work mate ty @TK8000
I'm glad the players have enjoyed such a simple game. I was already prepared to suffer harsh criticism hahaha. Now I'm going to dedicate myself to Solvalley, but as soon as I have some time left, I'll do another game in the same way as Beach Vacation at Renpy.

Reactions: geistmas
Aug 16, 2017
lol, sorry. I was not very careful with the text of the game, to tell you the truth. Some lines got really bad, but I'll take care of it in the next few games that I do.

lol sorry...I had not had anywhere enough coffee at that point and I apologise for my poor rendition of a CON :D
in actuality I couldn't find anything at all wrong. it does exactly what it says on the tin and have already now played through all scenes, which I must say for a little learning curve, you do a fantastic job on. I hope you astound all your patreons in future with some wonderful works :)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out! All I got is fuckin' Floyd!

Yotes

Jun 25, 2017
From all the comments, looks like this is a good one, looking forward to playing it.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Great first release, lovely renders
This isn't a first release. TK8000 is making Solvalley School, an RPG Maker game with lots of content. He recently "discovered" Ren'py and made this as reward for backers on Patreon (or maybe just released to to public). Anyway, this is all there is to this game. But TK 8000 continues work on version .3 of Solvalley School - same models, related to these characters - and then with his next game he is going to switch to renpy.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hope he stays with renpy for any new stuff he works on, rpgmaker is just no good. But playing this was excellent and completely finished.
At the moment I'm dedicating more to the Solvalley School (rpg maker), but I didn't drop the Renpy. I'm doing a little visual novel project that should be ready in a few weeks. I think those who liked the Beach Vacation will like this game too.

My intention is to make it run on Android, but as soon as the Windows version gets ready, I'll put it here. I don't know what the players like the most in these games. If it's the sex scenes, the characters and the story, I think it's getting way better than Beach Vacation. But unlike Beach Vacation, it practically has no elements of "gameplay", it's just a linear story.

Here some screenshots.

Oh, and since my English is very bad, I'm going to send all the text of the game to a friend who has already committed to correct the errors. In these screenshots there is still my retarded English, but this is going to be fixed.

Bye.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes