• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Beach Vacation [v1.0] [TK8000]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys.

Nor do I have the original file anymore, I deleted it from the computer and Mega a long time ago.
But honestly, it was just a silly game I did in 1 week stealing assets from Honey Select and writing absurdly stupid dialogues.
There are many better things available out there!

Bye!

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Hey guys.

Nor do I have the original file anymore, I deleted it from the computer and Mega a long time ago.
But honestly, it was just a silly game I did in 1 week stealing assets from Honey Select and writing absurdly stupid dialogues.
There are many better things available out there!

Bye!
sad :( my poor lust heart cries

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.O i know these girls from somewhere ,,, hmmmm .. i think i had sex with them too :ROFLMAO:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
the animations are very good however they can be controlled like in the main game, basically you need to wait for everything to play out. I was wondering if there was a way to play these outside the game itself so I have more control over what scene is playing instead of it being autoplay?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes