• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Beach Vacation [v1.0] [TK8000]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
At the moment I'm dedicating more to the Solvalley School (rpg maker), but I didn't drop the Renpy. I'm doing a little visual novel project that should be ready in a few weeks. I think those who liked the Beach Vacation will like this game too.

My intention is to make it run on Android, but as soon as the Windows version gets ready, I'll put it here. I don't know what the players like the most in these games. If it's the sex scenes, the characters and the story, I think it's getting way better than Beach Vacation. But unlike Beach Vacation, it practically has no elements of "gameplay", it's just a linear story.

Here some screenshots.

Oh, and since my English is very bad, I'm going to send all the text of the game to a friend who has already committed to correct the errors. In these screenshots there is still my retarded English, but this is going to be fixed.

Bye.
over all i like everything in these games.im so waiting for more of so valley.more beach be good to

r1k2017

Oct 2, 2017
Good luck with your new renpy project.

I really like renpy games! Please post on this topic too the link to your new game when its ready.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How i get "Maela in action" and "Maela and lucy" scenes? please help, i dont know what more to try.
For Maela and Lucy you have to see the prologue again after you have done the other game endings.

To fuck Maela you have to go to the sauna several times until you have sex with her.

I think this is it, I made this game in 1 week and then I never played it again, I don't remember right lol.

Apr 19, 2018
Dear Professional Fappers,

There are times when you ask yourself stuff. You sit down, looking at the trees waving under the wind and question your way of life. You ask yourself "Just who am I, exactly?". "Am I in control of my own life?", "What is fate? Does it exist? Did the path I choose exist before I chose it? How many inches of this gargantuan, equine-looking dildo can go through my unlubricated asshole before I faint? " Such questions, especially the latter one, are perhaps better left unanswered. But! Last weekend, I decided to tempt the concept of destiny by choosing a game out of the blue. I trusted chance to find a good quality game. And I chose Beach Vacation. And destiny was there, waiting for me with a smile on its face. :)

Visually, the vivid, bright colors struck my eyes right away. There's definitely that "hot summer" feel to the game. Having spent the last half of my existence living as a recluse misanthrope in a poorly lighted basement, I was recalled of those warm, sunny days when I would still dare go outside and mingle with life.

Our hero, Floyd, is a skinny beta male about to fall in a downward spiral ( which would probably end with a case of murder-suicide in my humble opinion ). He appears to already be a raging alcoholic, even for his young age. As pointed out by the hotel's receptionnist, Floyd is also incapable of defecating in the toilet, which leaves some room to interpretation. Surely, he must've been aware of that fact before being warned by the hotel staff. Could it be that Floyd is an adept of coprophagia? Truly, a role-model for all of us.

Floyd soon encounters two girls, Lucy and Milena. Judging from the introductory scene, both of them have already been groomed by Maela, Milena's mother, and have probably engaged in plenty of immoral ( if not illegal! ) sex acts. And their personality is great as well! Not only are they straightforward, but they also swear like sailors. Can't count the number of times I smiled after being called a "fucking retard" or something like that. Lovely, lovely ladies.

Talking about that, whilst the sex scenes are very well animated ( with sound! ), I think that it's the dialogues that really make this game stand out from the others. At some point, I began reading everything with Joe Pesci's voice in my mind. It wasn't quite as erotic as I thought, but oh! so funny. Here are some memorable excerpts ( with minor engrish - all the better! ):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I've learned from this game:

- You can't go in a sauna in hentai world without having obligatory sex. Willing or not, you're gonna get it.
- If you go to the beach, don't lie directly on the sand.
- Hotel employees will have sex with you even if you shit outside of the toilet and they don't care if you are wanted by the FBI either.
- As Floyd's grandfather said: "It is better to die a virgin than dying of AIDS."

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@Dr. H. Fapalot

I am glad that intelligent players can understand the full meaning of my game. Usually complex works like "Beach Vacation" take years (sometimes centuries) to have their true value recognized by the public.

Take for example the masterpiece of Bizet, Carmen, an opera that fell into ostracism and was considered bad and immoral in its time, only being valued a century later (and today is the most performed opera in the world).

Another example is the literary work of Kafka, which was so poorly understood that even the author himself ordered to burn everything at the time of his death. Luckily the genius's best friend was not so faithful and decided to disobey his friend's last wish. Today Kafka is considered one of the most important writers of universal literature.

Having said all this, I am glad that at least one person has recognized the value of my art. Unlike great misunderstood geniuses, I'm having the pleasure of having my talent recognized while I'm still alive.

Thank you!

Now seriously, I did "Beach Vacation" in one week and then I never played it again. I didn't even remember that such a short game had so many bizarre shit hahaha. My English has improved a bit since then (not much), and I learned a few things about adult games. But I'm not ashamed of Beach Vacation, it was my first 100% adult game finalized and I'm proud of it as a mother is proud of a dumb and ugly son.

Bye!

matoed

Jun 29, 2018
At the moment I'm dedicating more to the Solvalley School (rpg maker), but I didn't drop the Renpy. I'm doing a little visual novel project that should be ready in a few weeks. I think those who liked the Beach Vacation will like this game too.

My intention is to make it run on Android, but as soon as the Windows version gets ready, I'll put it here. I don't know what the players like the most in these games. If it's the sex scenes, the characters and the story, I think it's getting way better than Beach Vacation. But unlike Beach Vacation, it practically has no elements of "gameplay", it's just a linear story.

Here some screenshots.

Oh, and since my English is very bad, I'm going to send all the text of the game to a friend who has already committed to correct the errors. In these screenshots there is still my retarded English, but this is going to be fixed.

Bye.
hello, i really like your game. What the name of the game in your screenshot?
Thanks

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
I did the exact same thing!!! Not only on this game, but also in House Arrest. It was, quite a thing imagining everyone had an exaggerated italian accent.
That's an awesome advice for a game i'm going to play for the first time in the next days, thanks so much!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes