EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1659918253894.jpeg

Short advice from the dev: if you get stuck after 5 minutes, check the controls right here on this page, discord, or in the game :)

Overview:
A world full of evil awaits you......... Can you save this world from being plunged into darkness, or is it already too late? Can you save those that you care about, or will they become slaves to corruption? Find out the fate of the young princess Rose, who is seeking her sister that went missing in a land far away.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: BeasthunterUniverse -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls+Tutorial:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
SPLIT

PR9.7.jpg milkM.PNG Loadingscreen.png PRSW7.png dungeon1.png PRDK5.png 01.2.6.PNG
tie3.png PaladinTown.PNG missionary.png MainCity.PNG KrakenAnim2.png PRDK2.png Dungeon2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Best of luck to you dev! Project seems great and very promising, hope you rise and remain persistent with your work.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
holy mother of 7 gb!

maybe i should wait a bit before downloading to see if its optimized good enough, my shitty old pc usually can't handle games made by unreal engine...

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Was literally about to bring up the 7 gb too!

How much content is there for that much storage? Only v0.1.2 so it's a little concerning.. Best of luck dev! will watch or maybe test it out in a bit

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
7 Gigs?
I don't know about that one, chief.

Well, watching it, at least.
Best of luck, dev.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Too big for Mega, too many times downloaded for GDrive, MixDrop and Uploadhaven want me to drop my drawers and hope they don't fuck me... can we get a GoFile upload? That site is at least fast and doesn't require you to approve the downloading of viruses onto your computer.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Lose, lose all your gear, have to start-over, the game has npc's attacking you at random. Very odd not to teach controls or at least have them available to look at. A lot of work in-progress stuff. You can get forced to suck a guard's dick that's all I was able to find before I wanted to quit.

Reactions: Cavpal and zz7989
Oct 12, 2018
So how do you unequip?
In the equipment menu, scroll over the equipment you want to remove with your mouse cursor then tap x. To put it back on, just click on the slot and re-equip the gear. Believe the key/ui showing that you can do this is at the bottom of the screen in either inventory or equipment, but it took me a hot second to figure out how to do it to get the save point in the house with the fat guy.

Reactions: Zames
Oct 12, 2018
Lose, lose all your gear, have to start-over, the game has npc's attacking you at random. Very odd not to teach controls or at least have them available to look at. A lot of work in-progress stuff. You can get forced to suck a guard's dick that's all I was able to find before I wanted to quit.
Haven't played much, but seems getting a home, not sure if there is multiple options, but the first one you run up to along the road with the fat guy if you manage to enter it will make a save point there it seems, its where i always start now after quitting and loading the game the two times I did so anyways to get out of some buggy seeming situations.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes