changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone upload it to another host? GDrive is not working, Uploadheaven gives error 404, Mixdrop is slow and my download link expires before the download finishes, and Mega has bandwidth limit... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gerey

keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
Same for me. Can't download it. Only Mixdrop seems to work, but that's going to take forever. Looking forward to playing it and giving it a try :). Seems cool.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
So can I assume changing equipment makes your outfit change? (Just Something I get a kick out of.)
And Hopefully quiet a few outfits?

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So for everyone that has problems with GDrive there is an easy fix to bypass the download restriction on popular files. The method i use might be outdated and there might be a faster one but it works. You need a Google account or this to work though.
1. You make a folder in your Google Drive you can name it anything you want.
2. When you go to the download you don't click on the big blue button you go to the upper right corner where the dropdown menu is located (the three dots). You click on it and choose the option "set mark" or whatever its called in english the optioon with the star symbol.
3. You go to your GDrive on the left side you have different options to choose from like your trash can and stuff. You click on the option with the star symbol but don't download anything yet or you will get the message that the data is not available because high traffic.
4. You click on the file and move it into the folder you created by drag and dropping.
5. Now you rightclick the folder you created (Don't make the mistake to rightclick on the file in the folder you have to rightclick the folder or it wont work ) and choose download.

The site has to prepare the download first which will take a few seconds or minutes depending on the file and after that the download will start.

Cheers

Last edited:

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Was literally about to bring up the 7 gb too!

How much content is there for that much storage? Only v0.1.2 so it's a little concerning.. Best of luck dev! will watch or maybe test it out in a bit
Hey, there are currently 4 fully animated sex scenes, 2 preview scenes, 6 maps (+2 houses), 7 different enemies (+different weapon styles for humanoid), 8 missions (repeatable/ collect items, kill monsters), 20+ different weapons and armors and some NPC's to talk to.
The basics of the game are implemented, from now the amount of content will grow without increasing the Size of the game a lot. 7 new enemies are ready to be implemented and 20+ new weapons.With that new quests and scenes wil lcome along.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
So can I assume changing equipment makes your outfit change? (Just Something I get a kick out of.)
And Hopefully quiet a few outfits?
Hey, yes all equipment changes the apearance, sadly there are not many armors yet. 2 different Bras, 1 panty, 2 armors (+2 upgraded versions)

There are many more armors to come, 6 new sets are planed for the next 1 or 2 builds!

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Lose, lose all your gear, have to start-over, the game has npc's attacking you at random. Very odd not to teach controls or at least have them available to look at. A lot of work in-progress stuff. You can get forced to suck a guard's dick that's all I was able to find before I wanted to quit.
what are the controls, how do you undress to cross the bridge without being attacked?
Hey, i added a controls section + tutorial to my post, will also add a short tutorial on how to find all scenes.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Too big for Mega, too many times downloaded for GDrive, MixDrop and Uploadhaven want me to drop my drawers and hope they don't fuck me... can we get a GoFile upload? That site is at least fast and doesn't require you to approve the downloading of viruses onto your computer.
I'm uploading it to gofile right now, just 14 hours remaining.... :D
I hope that speeds up later today......

Reactions: Joe Steel

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
not worth for now bugs bugs bugs
Hey, what bugs are you encountering?
I made a list on my Discord but for me there was nothing game breaking and most bugs only happen like 1/3 sessions. If there are any issues please let me know so I can check them out.

Greetings.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
unplayable actually, full bugged, but look good for the futur
Hey, can you tell me more about what is happening? 1/3 times there are some visual glitches on startup, restarting the game or klicking the screen fixed that for me. Most times the game runs without issues for me.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes