SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hey, thanks for the feedback.

The settings should work, but I will remember this and remake it better and more user friendly when I have the time.

Can you tell me which guard is causing that issue with the camera, I hear that problem for the first time. Maybe something is wrong with the guards code.

The guard in prison, that bug is known.

Can you not enter any house at all?
I heard problems about the 2000Z house, but for now people could enter the 500Z house.
So, I can go in the 500 zils houses... But... I have another bug... I'm really sorry..
1659976993390.png

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Looks good but many things don't work. I didn't read everything but saw that most are mentioned. One from me - when arguing with the inn owner about the contract I choose "I'm not your slave" option the he calls the guards then I choose "ehh" option - guessing there is a punishment/torture scene going on behind the rock that is in front of the camera. That's all I see, a rock texture.

Also, you already have a few gathering quests - save feature should be next on your list. And the dialogue mechanics are very slow.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I take it once you got a house there is a save happening,but where is it saving to so could delete it and start new.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Hey, what bugs are you encountering?
I made a list on my Discord but for me there was nothing game breaking and most bugs only happen like 1/3 sessions. If there are any issues please let me know so I can check them out.

Greetings.
Bugs I encountered;
  1. There is a house that says you can pay to sleep there for 2000 (the house to the left after you leave the inn), you pay him and nothing happens
  2. Quest progress doesn't work, after paying him to sleep there quest doesn't update and you can't enter the house
  3. Guards don't remember dialogue, so even after paying them for the week, they ask you to pay again, I got attacked but not sure if it was for my clothing or because they don't remember you paid
  4. Same for the guard at the entrance to the place he keeps saying same dialogue over and over as well
  5. In regards to paying, your money can go into negative - not sure if intentional or bug
  6. Not a bug but definitely frustrating design - at the Inn after getting work contract you can only work on one specific day at a specific time. Would be better if you can do it each day during specific times rather than only on day 6
  7. After guards beat you, you get put in a pillory nothing happens even if you stay there for a full in-game 2 days cycle. Have to close game and restart

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Bugs I encountered;
  1. There is a house that says you can pay to sleep there for 2000 (the house to the left after you leave the inn), you pay him and nothing happens
  2. Quest progress doesn't work, after paying him to sleep there quest doesn't update and you can't enter the house
  3. Guards don't remember dialogue, so even after paying them for the week, they ask you to pay again, I got attacked but not sure if it was for my clothing or because they don't remember you paid
  4. Same for the guard at the entrance to the place he keeps saying same dialogue over and over as well
  5. In regards to paying, your money can go into negative - not sure if intentional or bug
  6. Not a bug but definitely frustrating design - at the Inn after getting work contract you can only work on one specific day at a specific time. Would be better if you can do it each day during specific times rather than only on day 6
  7. After guards beat you, you get put in a pillory nothing happens even if you stay there for a full in-game 2 days cycle. Have to close game and restart

Some of the bugs are already fixed, will release a new version in a few days when everything runs better.
1. This issue seems to be fixed now.
2. Quest progress works, it was the dialogue that was set up wrong.
3.This is true, I have run out of time so only finished the necessary functions. (I had to rewrite the entire dialogue in one night before release)
4. same as before, will add more detail and memory to all NPC's soon.
5. When money is negative, you owe the town money, some NPC's will only accept money when you have it
6. You can always work at the Inn, you just get paid more during that specific time
7. Guards keep you in dungeon until you are not in debt anymore, will redo that system in the future.

Reactions: gmanex

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
Does this game have actual beasts/monsters in it? If not, will it?
Quadruped or bipedal, either way
If so, will they have non-human genitalia?

In the pictures, all i see are just humans (or very close), save for the loading screen lizard
Him being in a loading screen and not an in-game picture makes me think he's not available in the game

I am very interested in this, for the potential of non-human things to get fucked by

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Does this game have actual beasts/monsters in it? If not, will it?
Quadruped or bipedal, either way
If so, will they have non-human genitalia?

In the pictures, all i see are just humans (or very close), save for the loading screen lizard
Him being in a loading screen and not an in-game picture makes me think he's not available in the game

I am very interested in this, for the potential of non-human things to get fucked by
Hey, right now, there is a Kraken, some flying Monsters and a Spider-like creature available. (all without sex animations at the moment, the Kraken got a short preview animation of 8 seconds)

There are 7 new monsters for the next update planed (quadruped, bipedal etc.) I will soon upload some previews on my Discord server.

Reactions: Santvarg

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017

Some of the bugs are already fixed, will release a new version in a few days when everything runs better.
1. This issue seems to be fixed now.
2. Quest progress works, it was the dialogue that was set up wrong.
3.This is true, I have run out of time so only finished the necessary functions. (I had to rewrite the entire dialogue in one night before release)
4. same as before, will add more detail and memory to all NPC's soon.
5. When money is negative, you owe the town money, some NPC's will only accept money when you have it
6. You can always work at the Inn, you just get paid more during that specific time
7. Guards keep you in dungeon until you are not in debt anymore, will redo that system in the future.
In relation to 6 and 7
For 6 - How do you work in the Inn? I tried going everywhere in the Inn nothing let me work there tried talking to Inn owner, tried going to dance pole couldn't interact with it

For 7 - ah so you just stay in the pillory but nothing happens at the moment? You just have to wait?

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
In relation to 6 and 7
For 6 - How do you work in the Inn? I tried going everywhere in the Inn nothing let me work there tried talking to Inn owner, tried going to dance pole couldn't interact with it

For 7 - ah so you just stay in the pillory but nothing happens at the moment? You just have to wait?
Hey, can you not interact with owner and pole at all?
try standing at the platform and look at the pole, press E to interact,sometimes the interact Symbol dissapears but it should still work, if interaction does not work at all thats a new bug. Let me know if interaction works.

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
we need more file hosts for this game. when new content of this caliber drops, theres way too many people downloading it at once.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I doubt that I can install and run this modern game on my oldtimer, but reading the thread, it gives me strong "A Dance with Rogues" vibes...

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes