Dr.KinkAid

Dec 14, 2019
this might be a dumb question, and I did try to look for the answer but I couldn't find it. I downloaded the split versions, how do I combine them? do I just unzip them all and then accept all overwrites? Do I need to pull certain files from each one? Or is it just a like... play part 1 and finish that, then go to part 2? I'm sorry if this has already been answered lol

AOP

Mar 29, 2018
this might be a dumb question, and I did try to look for the answer but I couldn't find it. I downloaded the split versions, how do I combine them? do I just unzip them all and then accept all overwrites? Do I need to pull certain files from each one? Or is it just a like... play part 1 and finish that, then go to part 2? I'm sorry if this has already been answered lol
Been a while since I've done this but I think you just have to place them all in one location (same file directory) and just extract the first part, and it will automatically extract all of them. A sign it was done correctly should be that the extraction folder is named without the 'part 1', just the base name. Again I could be wrong about this but this is what I remember.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
What AOP said is correct, best way to do it is to download all the files as they are presented into something like a temporary folder, then after they're all fully downloaded you hit extract on the file that next the end of the name has "part 1" or "01" in some cases.
Should then result in a single folder being made which if you right click on it and compare it's file size to all you downloaded it should be roughly equal if not slightly bigger.

Note if your downloading a Japanese/Asian game that isn't Unity or Unreal you may need to change your device's applocal language to Japanese otherwise the game file data and names break.

Reactions: Artix0 and AOP

Dr.KinkAid

Dec 14, 2019
Been a while since I've done this but I think you just have to place them all in one location (same file directory) and just extract the first part, and it will automatically extract all of them. A sign it was done correctly should be that the extraction folder is named without the 'part 1', just the base name. Again I could be wrong about this but this is what I remember.
What AOP said is correct, best way to do it is to download all the files as they are presented into something like a temporary folder, then after they're all fully downloaded you hit extract on the file that next the end of the name has "part 1" or "01" in some cases.
Should then result in a single folder being made which if you right click on it and compare it's file size to all you downloaded it should be roughly equal if not slightly bigger.

Note if your downloading a Japanese/Asian game that isn't Unity or Unreal you may need to change your device's applocal language to Japanese otherwise the game file data and names break.
thank you both!!! really appreciate the help!

Reactions: AOP

AOP

Mar 29, 2018
Is there a public release out for 0.1.2.8? I'm not on Discord so I'd be grateful if someone could link it and the changelog, if it is out. Or please correct me if I'm wrong that there's a public version or I'm wrong about the release date

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes