Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I feel like a big problem of this game is that it causes more pain for the player than the character.

Milking machine is one example but just not being able to continue scenes on your own speed is kinda bad. The scenes are abit too slow for that. Especially if they are repeating and you have no way to skip any of that.

LadyLahmia

Aug 25, 2019
i have a little question for this game, is it normal that the guys forcefully attacks u when u dont do anything ? and is there a possibility to make them stop , because it sucks when the only think u can is fighting or a new game because, they stop talking with ? hope maybe someone can give me a answer or maybe iam doing something wrong ^^

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i have a little question for this game, is it normal that the guys forcefully attacks u when u dont do anything ? and is there a possibility to make them stop , because it sucks when the only think u can is fighting or a new game because, they stop talking with ? hope maybe someone can give me a answer or maybe iam doing something wrong ^^
If you cross the bridge without being naked, the guards attack, IIRC. Plus I seem to remember having to pay a toll. I don't recall anyone else attacking the PC except monsters or in the arena. Maybe if you were more specific, people could help you better.

LadyLahmia

Aug 25, 2019
well the first problem was that i left my pc for 2 hours alone so i lost all my money , then i go back to the inn and the one of the mercenaries began attacking me while i was talking with this Inn keeper and then, they killed me and i stucked in the prison and after that the same happend, but this time i couldnt even go out of the prison because the two guards began attacking me.
so i dont know what i done wrong, the only thing, that could be is that i stand the 2hours with clothes on, but i dont know if that really is enough for "breaking" the guards, that they attacking me everywhere

so i hope u understand what i meant and sorry for my english ^^

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Were you signed up to do pole dancing for the Inn? As if so you were meant to work and not doing so enough can result in trouble I believe.
I don't know for sure though as I just got on the pole and AFK'ed on it for hours to get unlimited money as it was the best way considering I didn't fancy dealing with the tiny light source while doing cave missions or the combat for other enemies than the zombies. (As I kept clipping through the floor through doing ground pound attacks)

Honestly I recommend you start a new save as afking for money makes it very easy to get back any equipment you may lose. However I do warn that the game in my view needs a lot of balancing and work before the content is enjoyable which could come in the update coming in maybe a few days or a week if the post a few before yours is accurate.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Please forego the equipment inventory restrictions. It's really a very bad idea! Unless the storage boxes actually work; as is, I can't deposit anything there.

And it's way too often nighttime there. These things make the game unnecessarily frustrating, imo. I'm standing around for 10 minutes already only to wait for some daylight; All I see is black black black.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game removed my savegame for some reason. Gotta start all over :(

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Please forego the equipment inventory restrictions. It's really a very bad idea! Unless the storage boxes actually work; as is, I can't deposit anything there.

And it's way too often nighttime there. These things make the game unnecessarily frustrating, imo. I'm standing around for 10 minutes already only to wait for some daylight; All I see is black black black.
Only storage i know is for money.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Only storage i know is for money.
Next to the blacksmith there's a trunk. If you drop items in your inventory next to that chest, it gets stored in that chest. Opening that chest allows you to take items out of your storage.

LadyLahmia

Aug 25, 2019
Were you signed up to do pole dancing for the Inn? As if so you were meant to work and not doing so enough can result in trouble I believe.
I don't know for sure though as I just got on the pole and AFK'ed on it for hours to get unlimited money as it was the best way considering I didn't fancy dealing with the tiny light source while doing cave missions or the combat for other enemies than the zombies. (As I kept clipping through the floor through doing ground pound attacks)

Honestly I recommend you start a new save as afking for money makes it very easy to get back any equipment you may lose. However I do warn that the game in my view needs a lot of balancing and work before the content is enjoyable which could come in the update coming in maybe a few days or a week if the post a few before yours is accurate.

well maybe u right i try it again and yeah i was just being afk for two hours, then i was going back to the Inn because i wanted to made money again like u , and while i talked with the dude, there was a soldier in this inn that draws his sword and killed me while i couldnt hit him because i was still talking with this guy and after that everytime i come out of the prison i was instantly attacked again

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
Are there map markers for quests and ways to travel to them?
Also is there a compass to tell me which direction I am going?

Like in Skyrim for example.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes