Snake42

Aug 4, 2017
How do you extract the energy from the slaver city shrine? When I go up to it, rest nothing happens to complete the quest. Its part of the later three spirits quest chain.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
There is......with an kraken, it's in the first page's images. Also.....it's in development still?

Last edited:

Callmeboogy

Dec 25, 2022
Does anybody know how to get to the slave ship port?, There are gates in the way and I can't jump over them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
djaxis No idea as I said above I just focused on the one area after I realized how everything was so spread out which made my whole experience worse. (Also had no interest in seeing it from the preview image) Honestly it's a lot of work to just see a little bit of H content currently due to how much is in progress. I did visit I believe all areas of the game but there's a few bugs and things that result in losing everything or contain very little content (e.g slavers at port). My recommendation to anyone wanting to play the game is just wait though if you can't wait, play in a very tiny area such as the town and forest bit where the zombies spawn.
The caves are just too dark and cramped to see and do much well in there except just to mine the first blue crystal to gain materials which you can't buy.
If you need money and can run the game in the background, become a stripper and spend an few hours on the pole, you only get prompted for special tasks depending on when you leave the pole it seems or the chances are fairly low.

Reactions: Horny_Baum

Callmeboogy

Dec 25, 2022
Could someone please tell where where to buy the BDSM Equipment? I'm at the slaver city but I can't find anybody who sells it.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Callmeboogy I believe there's none you can walk around in (stripper/exotic armor is the most revealing) but BDSM like machines you can be forced into at the first town I think since the changelog says that's got an animation now (milk machine), try talking to the goblin is my guess but I haven't looked for/into it.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
SAM s-300 nah no posts on patreon since August though the Dev's account on here was last active around 8th of this month. I hope that they are just in buckle down and work away mode or taking a break to chill out or whatever they need to continue the project. That is presuming that they haven't just dropped it and said nothing to their patrons.
However I'm not watching their discord so no idea if anything has been said there.

Apr 19, 2020
Did the dev ever do anything about the Fatman sex scene? Or does your girl still seem to be into it, for some reason? She really does need to make this sorta thing look more "doing something I hate cuz I have no choice" and less just like prostitution sex.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
SAM s-300 nah no posts on patreon since August though the Dev's account on here was last active around 8th of this month. I hope that they are just in buckle down and work away mode or taking a break to chill out or whatever they need to continue the project. That is presuming that they haven't just dropped it and said nothing to their patrons.
However I'm not watching their discord so no idea if anything has been said there.
Hey, still working on the game, just was confronted with a lot of work and not a lot of time haha
In additon to that the engine updated itself which broke a bunch of things giving me even more work, but I am getting done with fixes slowly and working on a few new mechanics to round up the combat system.

With that beeing said, the new build is currently not close to beeing ready, since I was planing on releasing a better experience with less bugs etc. since most people gave feedback that made me rethink my old update strategy.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
BeasthunterUniverse I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding but your saying the version of unreal updated forcefully, correct?

If my understanding is correct then....what....? Unity and Unreal doesn't update the engine version unless you prompt it to.... (unless something weird has changed since I last did some game dev a year or two ago) regardless your not meant to update the version once you begin a project unless that update provides something that is worth causing months of headache possibly due to what it can break.
Again if my understanding is correct and this only just happened then I implore you to manually re-download the version you were using prior and revert your save. (backing it up before doing so)
PS this image below is what I am thinking by version updated of where you were maybe on 4.6.1 and somehow that got replaced by 4.7.6
1705271733262.jpeg

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
BeasthunterUniverse I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding but your saying the version of unreal updated forcefully, correct?

If my understanding is correct then....what....? Unity and Unreal doesn't update the engine version unless you prompt it to.... (unless something weird has changed since I last did some game dev a year or two ago) regardless your not meant to update the version once you begin a project unless that update provides something that is worth causing months of headache possibly due to what it can break.
Again if my understanding is correct and this only just happened then I implore you to manually re-download the version you were using prior and revert your save. (backing it up before doing so)
PS this image below is what I am thinking by version updated of where you were maybe on 4.6.1 and somehow that got replaced by 4.7.6
View attachment 3263634
Hey, from what I remember I clicked "Start Engine" in the top right of the corner, so what you have at the left side I think. Just how you normally start the engine, when I returned to the PC it was updated to the new version of I think 5.1.1.

There was no confirmation from my side to update the engine or anything, so it just was a bit weird that it happend haha.
But it's ok now, I fixed most problems

Edit:
After looking it up I am sure the "Start Engine" gets replaced with a "Update" when there is a update available, which I did not see when starting it up in a hurry. From a consumer perspective, it would make sense to add 1 extra button to confirm a update and not just update after clicking 1 button that usually starts the engine :D

Last edited:
Reactions: wor_on

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
BeasthunterUniverse Yep, I think what you said in your edit makes more sense and I also personally find it bizarre and annoying to deal with when it occurs. Hopefully it doesn't occur next time (and no future problems occur as a result from this mishap) though I think if you just make another install of the latest engine version then it shouldn't happen. (so you end up with your launcher looking like the image I posted before)
As I believe that's why during my course they had us use a previously released version of the engine which was also at the same time confirmed to be the most stable since it wouldn't attempt to update when you have an new version or already up to date version installed already.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes