Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
After playing the game a year ago and now the current version, I have to say that in my eyes the game has deteriorated and has become unplayable in certain scenes and actual promises from the developer have not been implemented.

Problems:
You start in the minus area when you want to rent an apartment so you can save at all. A promise for free saving was once given but not implemented.

The billboard is located in a restricted area, where you have to pay to even reach it. An implementation of the billboard was announced but not implemented.

The rewards for the quests are so small that you can hardly pay your debts with them if you don't take the job as a dancer (and the enslavement that comes with it).
If you take the job, your time management is so screwed up that you can't do any more quests without running the risk of accumulating debts and slipping into a negative spiral. This was already the case a year ago.

The slave trader battle arena is the biggest nonsense. You should be tied up without a weapon and values against several opponents. A hit and he is ko. Is tied the next day but again in the milk machine to get again an autolose. Endless loop.

If I get defeated by the slugs on the map, I get enslaved by slavers. Bullshit.

If I get bound by the corrupted guards and return to the village, only one person will help me remove the bondage. Haven't tried yet what happens if I don't have enough credits for that then. On the other hand, not a single person in the village bothers the bladeless MC. Illogical.

Tavern Job. If I pay 500 credits to be able to choose for myself with whom MC goes to the room, this decision is completely ignored. In ALL! previous runs there was always only the standing sex position.

Compared to last year, only one thing has actually improved in my eyes, and that is the animation in the prison when the guard fingers you, as this no longer seems buggy.

Lighting: bad and light spell useless, as it rather dazzles instead of being of real use.

Combat system: bad, as MC changes positions too much to perform targeted attacks. Even charged attacks on standing targets fail because MC suddenly changes direction. Result: stamina zero and opponent still full-HP. Thanks for the autolose.

Being caught by the spiders and used as a breeding machine is tantamount to a gameover, as your own children also become aggresive. And quickly the cave is flooded with spiders.

Quest to defeat the nest. Again, the enemies spawn way too fast. You kill one, two appear. You kill two, four appear.
Best option, 10 healing potions and only attack the nest. But again, the reward is too small.

Clothing system: miserable, if you have one piece of clothing, you can't buy another one. Money is deducted anyway.

Dance animation: miserable. A year ago it was said here that she was a beginner and that it would get better with increasing skill level. Nope. After 8 days to work only as a stripper, and that even 12h a day, brought no improvement.

That new content is planned, but not yet fully implemented (goblins, girls on the balcony, doctor, training area in the fortress) does not make it better. A playable basic framework should first be created before more content is added, which only increases the frustration potential of the game.

However, many of the problems pointed out I could only reach after I had ercheatet with me more money, in order to be able to buy at all only a kapmftauglichere equipment and enough potions. With the standard clothing is as good as no quest solvable.

Skill system: I actually managed to make some levels and increase some stats. Effects were not noticeable. More HP. Bar does not change. Increased resistance to grab. Feels like this is rather decreased as the enemy quadruples their attacks.
Light spell improved: Yes, it now blinds even more.

Tip: Correct the existing before adding more content to the faulty system. The sooner this is done, the less work it will require.

See you next year.

Last edited:

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have a definitive list of which animations/grabs are actually in the game vs only in the screenshots? Also my laptop has no number pad so i can't view the controls... is there a way to remove the armor to make grabs happen faster/easier? Thanks.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
After playing the game a year ago and now the current version, I have to say that in my eyes the game has deteriorated and has become unplayable in certain scenes and actual promises from the developer have not been implemented.

Problems:
You start in the minus area when you want to rent an apartment so you can save at all. A promise for free saving was once given but not implemented.

The billboard is located in a restricted area, where you have to pay to even reach it. An implementation of the billboard was announced but not implemented.

The rewards for the quests are so small that you can hardly pay your debts with them if you don't take the job as a dancer (and the enslavement that comes with it).
If you take the job, your time management is so screwed up that you can't do any more quests without running the risk of accumulating debts and slipping into a negative spiral. This was already the case a year ago.

The slave trader battle arena is the biggest nonsense. You should be tied up without a weapon and values against several opponents. A hit and he is ko. Is tied the next day but again in the milk machine to get again an autolose. Endless loop.

If I get bound by the corrupted guards and return to the village, only one person will help me remove the bondage. Haven't tried yet what happens if I don't have enough credits for that then. On the other hand, not a single person in the village bothers the bladeless MC. Illogical.

Tavern Job. If I pay 500 credits to be able to choose for myself with whom MC goes to the room, this decision is completely ignored. In ALL! previous runs there was always only the standing sex position.

Compared to last year, only one thing has actually improved in my eyes, and that is the animation in the prison when the guard fingers you, as this no longer seems buggy.

Lighting: bad and light spell useless, as it rather dazzles instead of being of real use.

Combat system: bad, as MC changes positions too much to perform targeted attacks. Even charged attacks on standing targets fail because MC suddenly changes direction. Result: stamina zero and opponent still full-HP. Thanks for the autolose.

Being caught by the spiders and used as a breeding machine is tantamount to a gameover, as your own children also become aggresive. And quickly the cave is flooded with spiders.

Quest to defeat the nest. Again, the enemies spawn way too fast. You kill one, two appear. You kill two, four appear.
Best option, 10 healing potions and only attack the nest. But again, the reward is too small.

Clothing system: miserable, if you have one piece of clothing, you can't buy another one. Money is deducted anyway.

Dance animation: miserable. A year ago it was said here that she was a beginner and that it would get better with increasing skill level. Nope. After 8 days to work only as a stripper, and that even 12h a day, brought no improvement.

That new content is planned, but not yet fully implemented (goblins, girls on the balcony, doctor, training area in the fortress) does not make it better. A playable basic framework should first be created before more content is added, which only increases the frustration potential of the game.

However, many of the problems pointed out I could only reach after I had ercheatet with me more money, in order to be able to buy at all only a kapmftauglichere equipment and enough potions. With the standard clothing is as good as no quest solvable.

Skill system: I actually managed to make some levels and increase some stats. Effects were not noticeable. More HP. Bar does not change. Increased resistance to grab. Feels like this is rather decreased as the enemy quadruples their attacks.

Tip: Correct the existing before adding more content to the faulty system. The sooner this is done, the less work it will require.

See you next year.
Spiders you mean that thing at bottom of the mine?

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
3 errors happen when running this game:

- At the very start the .exe (btw, my driver is up to date according intel webpage):
1694472368487.png
- At the beggining of the game:
1694472443092.png
- Few seconds after start playing, then game crashes
1694472547485.png
Any ideas?

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
3 errors happen when running this game:

- At the very start the .exe (btw, my driver is up to date according intel webpage):
View attachment 2922767
- At the beggining of the game:
View attachment 2922768
- Few seconds after start playing, then game crashes
View attachment 2922772
Any ideas?
Are you using an intergrated gpu? If yes, that can be one of the issues. Since the game is using Unreal engine, more likely you may need atleast a decent dedicated gpu. Integrated gpu arent usually ideal to be used to play games, that are heavy in terms of load.

Last edited:
Reactions: zac max

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Guys, the game is terribly buggy, with huge delays, does anyone know how to play more comfortably? Maybe there are some tips from experienced players?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I came across several scenes (very long, can I skip them?) a blowjob from a guard if you beat him, masturbation of a guard to a girl. Vaginal from the landlord for 500 coins and BDSM equipment from slave traders, how much have I not seen yet? and how can I deal with a bunch of bugs(

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022

Problems:

See you next year.
you complain about content missing (characters without dialogue etc. not helping the MC (btw this game is WIP), missing game overs/defeat scenarios, and then you complain that I should focus on "correcting" the existing first before adding more content, can you decide what you want?

Also, sorry to say it, but maybe read the changelog before complaining about "this was promised, that was promised etc."
I work solo on this during my free time, I can not fullfill every promise I make right away, sounds logical? This is WIP, and the planed scale is quite large, I can not polish 1 aspect of the game when there are still other functions missing completly.

For a lot of players the game is to easy, I would make a difficulty setting right away for you, but then you would again complain about me working on new functions instead of improving the old things first right?

so, make up your mind and read changelogs before complaining maybe?

Now about bugs:
- Skill system works perfectly fine, adding points will simply give a small boost only, since there is no limit to max HP, the bar size is growing only minimal, some bars stay the same even.
- first time hearing that the clothing system does not work, on my end it works perfectly fine. You can only have 1 weapon/ 1 shield, 3 different clothing items. When inventory is full buying is not possible so no money deduction. (maybe you using cheat codes messed with the system? I dont know....but feel free to provide more context, the game is WIP so bugs can happen even if the game runs fine for most users

- picking a job in Tavern is working on my end, but I can take a look at it
- Arena is broken yes, will be fixed for 0.1.2.8

light spell is improved for 0.1.2.8 already, darkness of dusk/dawn is reduced and the save system will have a free option too.

You should understand that 50% of people want more sex scenes and 50% want other stuff. I am simply trying to find a balance between new content, polishing and new nsfw content. I can't make everyone happy,for you, many of your complaints will not be adressed any time soon (Dancing skill/combat difficulty;system/adjusted rewards/defeat scenario for slugs)

Also the Billboard will not be moved outside of the restriced area, maybe that was a idea once but it changed.
The game will never be easy (until difficulty settings are implemented), it is meant to be challenging and even unfair when not careful.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
you complain about content missing (characters without dialogue etc. not helping the MC (btw this game is WIP), missing game overs/defeat scenarios, and then you complain that I should focus on "correcting" the existing first before adding more content, can you decide what you want?

Also, sorry to say it, but maybe read the changelog before complaining about "this was promised, that was promised etc."
I work solo on this during my free time, I can not fullfill every promise I make right away, sounds logical? This is WIP, and the planed scale is quite large, I can not polish 1 aspect of the game when there are still other functions missing completly.

For a lot of players the game is to easy, I would make a difficulty setting right away for you, but then you would again complain about me working on new functions instead of improving the old things first right?

Now about bugs:
- Skill system works perfectly fine, adding points will simply give a small boost only, since there is no limit to max HP, the bar size is growing only minimal, some bars stay the same even.
- first time hearing that the clothing system does not work, on my end it works perfectly fine. You can only have 1 weapon/ 1 shield, 3 different clothing items. When inventory is full buying is not possible so no money deduction. (maybe you using cheat codes messed with the system? I dont know....but feel free to provide more context, the game is WIP so bugs can happen even if the game runs fine for most users

light spell is improved for 0.1.2.8 already, darkness of dusk/dawn is reduced and the save system will have a free option too.

You should understand that 50% of people want more sex scenes and 50% want other stuff. I am simply trying to find a balance between new content, polishing and new nsfw content. I can't make everyone happy,for you, many of your complaints will not be adressed any time soon (Dancing skill/combat difficulty;system/adjusted rewards/defeat scenario for slugs)

Also the Billboard will not be moved outside of the restriced area, maybe that was a idea once but it changed.
The game will never be easy (until difficulty settings are implemented), it is meant to be challenging and even unfair when not careful.
Read correctly.
I showed what was missing and what was promised over a year ago. I don't expect it right away. And then I'm not asking, I've suggested, that improvements be made to the current concept first before more unfinished content is added to the game and repairs are made even more difficult.

BlueWave1837

Aug 24, 2023

Now about bugs:

The game looks good and has a good foundation. For spider thing in the cave is there any plans for an animation of spider having sex with the character and adding the eggs to her?

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
By the way, if you think the game looks strangely blurry, as if it was running a very low resolution, that's because it is.
The options are broken and leave the game config with an unchanging potato resolution of 1280x720 ...

To fix that, go to %localappdata%\Beasthunter2\Saved\Config\Windows\GameUserSettings.ini and change the resolution values to your actual resolution, and never touch the Options Menu again.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Read correctly.
I showed what was missing and what was promised over a year ago. I don't expect it right away. And then I'm not asking, I've suggested, that improvements be made to the current concept first before more unfinished content is added to the game and repairs are made even more difficult.
I'm afraid I must echo what has been said by Mercedes to a degree as when I tried to play the game (found it an month or two ago so I know nothing about these promises or other stuff) I found all the same problems (while being extremely confused on how to play) and just wondered why the game is so expanded and trying to do so much when it's got so little foundation wise built it felt like it was going for as much content to draw people in no matter how you got to it as long as it existed.
It's not needed though as there's many games out there where people have been fine with a game having no sex content if they have an little good area to mess around in or just an cash grab arena battler. So if you just make an white box area with separate rooms with each a focus on them would work and a save board in the middle or cheat board then that could work, or copy doing an simple arena white box. I'm not saying though that you should you delete/remove what you've already put up since it shows what you want to do but instead shelve showing progress on that till you know it's ready to show the improvement like "hey I've made an massive update to the village area, your locked in it but everything in it should work or say if it's an work in progress, please check the changelog for what specifically is or isn't possible". That way you can focus on finishing the foundation things so you can build the actual story and map, because this makes me worried:
SNIPY SNIPY

SNIPY SNIPY SNIP

I see this project lining itself up for a disaster as a result of the current state of this as your an solo dev, doing an massive project as maybe their first project ever, doing what the community is demanding more than will make development easier for you the person who's meant to be in charge. (at least that's what it sounds from this)
You may be making the game to sell or just to share but if the game isn't for those who are complaining and you don't like it or how they are begging for this and that, why do you have to listen to them? Those that like and see your vision if clearly represented and shown will pay attention and should end up supporting you. You can't make your restaurant become an franchise because someone in the town over hates driving 30 minutes to yours while your still changing the menu and making your restaurant special and standout in it's own way to constantly make profit. If you want to know if your patreon's will still support you or want you to do things how you want to....poll them, give them the option of the things you want to focus on and have them vote on what they would like you focus on and give a report on it the next month saying progress on that specific thing alongside what else you want to focus on. (Bomb-A-HEAD and MenZ Studio both on patreon do this similarly if not nearly exactly)

Your game can work much better as I found via consolidating my experience of the game down and had a good time when I did so, took an few hours of being tabbed out while pole dancing to do so but I took that gold, got an save point, got a weapon, went to the zombie spawning area and had fun by just focusing on that despite it being clunky feeling, I only stopped due to doing the special downwards attack that clipped me through the floor. I had no idea how to deal with broken armor or anything though and hated fighting at night despite the light spell. (afk'ed through the night on the pole) I only got into H-animation struggle stuff when I purposefully allowed it to test it at the end.

I know I'm being harsh and probably sounding attacking a bit with what I've said but my intentions are to be truthful and give constructive feedback and suggestions while hoping that you understand and can see what I've said in a good light. I apologize if I have offended or angered you with this or if I have been confusing with what I've said. I'll attempt my best to clear up any questions or misunderstands I might have caused.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes