blue wolf

May 31, 2019
I'm working full time and de

guards attack you when breaking any of the rules they warn you about. next build will have a new arrest system to make it easier to understand tho.
You can open your inventory with "I", then you see how many slots you have for what items. You can only carry one weapon, 1 shield, and 3 armor items. if slots are full you can not buy new items of those types.
yeah POV is currently broken and not a priority to fix, will do that later.

The continue button works but you need a save location to save the progress, you do so by paying rent at a house.
Then continue works. (this will also change with the new build since many people simply skip the first quest to pay rent....so they end up not having a save location) next build Continue will also work when not paying rent, so the player "sleeps" on the streets.
yeah, i know about now where the savefolder is. i found a bug as i was on a animation and quit the game because it takes to long and is starts a "new game" even i was on the "continue" button!
i make a savefile if the people they play have the same problem
:)

Reactions: HarukaOzawa

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I have another problem :) how do you play with the goblins of the inn, after choosing "let's start" nothing happens anymore

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
If the club isn't the focus, not in active development etc, what _is_ the intended way to play? I'd love a walkthrough or checklist of things that are actually available to do. Like, for example, its great this patch has a milking machine animation. How to get it?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Beast Bug1.png

I was overpowered in the fight with the corrupted guards and then defeated again (0 HP).
After the loading screen, the character freezes and the score is lost.

I quit the game and then clicked continue. The starting point is the player's house, the character is still frozen. The game state is fucked with it.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
How does the quest system work? i cant find where to turn them

it is the "deliver items" menu on the quest table?

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
game breaking loop triggered

I went to the doctor with about 400 Ciril and was able to get an abortion.
Logically, I ended up in the minus after that, which is why the guards became aggressive. Off to jail, released with -600 Ciril, the guards become agressic, off to jail, released with -600 Ciril, the guards become aggressive, off to jail, and so on and so forth.

Either the operation can't be done because you can't pay, or the guards should give you a certain grace period to be able to leave the military area after the prison stay. If you re-enter with a negative balance, they can do their job again.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
map is unnavigatable at night. You can't see a thing. I can't sleep in the brothel, even though they tell me I can sleep there I can't interact with any of the beds. There's the 2 grand a night house, but I can't find it at night because it's TOO DARK so I just run around the brothel all night waiting for sunrise.

Reactions: edhorren

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
The game is currently not implemented since I still have to make all the animations for the Goblins.
It will be added in a later build.
i hear the dialog works but the events don't start because its not implemented you say.
i hear if i choose the highest reward [lvl 5] about the play with the goblins, if i its a 6: "trip to the breeding caves"
as i ask the goblin about the breeding cave, the goblin tell our brother owns the farm.
what will you build in the "farm"?
i am just curious! :)

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Use cheat engine, make sure to enable "pause game while scanning". Dance in the club. Scan for the exact money value you have after each earning tick (i forgot which datatype, i had "all" during scanning). You get a stack of 12 or so addresses which are money, all but the second-to-last are only written to. That second-to-last is the one you can freeze or edit as usual.

Reactions: AnotherUsernamer

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Anyone know how to cheat more money in? I did so a few updates ago but the value names changed.
Also easy to do with cheat Engine as well as locking hp etc for those who know how to use it

Edit: If you use Cheat Engine getting a loan from the village at the farthest point of the starting side of the river should be your first move

Last edited:
Reactions: AnotherUsernamer

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, can somone please advice me why I always get this error message when launching the game? I received same message also with older version of this game. And so I was hoping that this was bug of old version but with new get this too.

Can somone please advice how to "remedy" it?
1693998880260.png
Or it is harmless?
Also I apologize if this was already mentionet somewhere in the forum, but I didnt found it.
Thank you.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
A few notes from my playtime.
- I am wondering why u did the quest system in a monster hunter style? it would be nice to just have the quests from easiest to hardest.
- Please for the love of God make the clothing removal automatic when u go into the "DMZ" Other wise kill that function it slows down the gameplay H or otherwise and that just sucks.
- Your start is just plain silly hard like for no real reason.
- Weapons are very slow vs the AI and the AI can Stun lock.
- Your game is called Beasthunter and there is basically no beast focused content outside of go kill X.
- please add in the sex controller i dont want to watch a milk machine for forever well her stats bleed away.
- Final point why do stats bleed away with sex? in fact the bleed is so bad that a breeze can kill you!

Reactions: gigalitor and Qamar
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes