Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
lost more than 3 hours of life, the game has only bugs, one location could not be exited, the save state of the game does not work, the game in the goblin inn does not work ...

sexyspasm

Dec 11, 2018
Looks great so far! Really enjoy the combat and the visuals are fantastic. I disagree with some of the sentiment that you can't get far enough without getting screwed over, since it very much plays like an RPG where everyone is trying to exploit you, and that's a fun place to be in when playing a video game.

I had some questions about the strip club gig. I'm not sure I fully understand the contract. It says required time is Day 6 from 19:00-23:00. Am I understanding that you are ONLY required for those four hours throughout an entire week? If so, I think it would be a good idea to increase that. While the penalties of the contract are severe, that's a pretty short amount of time that doesn't actually put a lot of pressure on the player. I'm thinking about a game like "The Escapists," where a huge draw of the gameplay comes from trying to escape from prison while also following a set schedule, and it's a ton of fun because of that. If I'm misunderstanding the contract and it requires more time, I think adding some clarity to the contract text would be helpful.

Second, if you're planning on adding more animations, I would strongly recommend prioritizing additional animations for pole dancing. When RPing with the stripper job, you spend a lot of time on that pole, and it can get tedious watching the same thing over and over (as hot as it may be). Keep in mind that I have never done video game animation before and have no idea how difficult it is, so take that with a grain of salt, but that's just what I've observed.

Other than that, a great start to a great game! I look forward to exploring it more and seeing later releases!

dcz14

Sep 9, 2020
Can't ask you to rush but I look forward to more completed versions. This game got potential rly.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
If currently someone is trying to download from Mega/GDrive and there is no link, try a different option.
I'm currently preparing links for the new build 0.1.2.7, so will have to remove the old files soon to make space.

CyberGox

May 25, 2018
  1. If the player quits to main menu while staying in milking machine, on next game load character will be stuck in stuck-in-web animation, hovering in air. In case she was also egged, she will start popping eggs and spawning scorparaneas.
  2. If you get knocked into milking machine repeatedly after being milk you can permanently stuck there (arousal-dependent?)
  3. Arena... you can't quit it anymore. Milking drains all your resources.
  4. Corrupted guards can possibly tie the character, leaving her tied in wilderness in case she wins with feet combat.

Reactions: gigalitor

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
yes G work + Animation is buggi hehe XD 1693660612676.png

and the event with the goblin and dice doesn't work ^^

Jun 19, 2018
This looks like a really interesting project with a lot of potential.
I've encountered some issues so far which I am not sure if the should be classified as bugs or not:
- when I first arrived at the first town it was night, so kinda hard to see around
- I signed the contract with the strip club owner and then he reveals the extra details. I defied him until I got sent to prison.
When I was let out of prison, I was on the other side of the river, where all the merchants are. I tried to cross back to the strip club. I am not sure if this is because I interacted with the guard crossing the bridge, but he's telling me "this is military district you need to pay fee and remove all clothes, etc...". I am not sure if this restriction is supposed to apply when travelling from strip club side of the river to the other side or also the other way around. Anyway, can not cross back to Strip Club after being sent to prison. (If this is intended, I actually do not mind)
- It was still night, all dark outside so I walked into random building with lights on. Turns out it's the milking station with the goblin. The log trap hits me and knocks me into a machine, animation plays as expected, etc... I try to enter again and quickly exit, noticed that the log trap gets triggered again. So the 3rd time I am now trying to sprint and dodge it, I accidentally jump (shift + space instead of just space) and the log hits me while I am in the air, it knocks me towards the machine, but then my character falls through the ground and camera becomes stuck. EDIT: I think this was just death animation but for some reason I did not respawn.

I really like the overall ruthless tone of the world, it's been so long since I last played a game with such a vibe, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes