BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
is the arena broken? fighting is a bit wonky and not really controlable although the gaurd put ropes around my arms he didnt fight back and i killed him went to my cell went back to arena to fight (still with ropes on me) and nobody here? View attachment 2834658
yep the arena is broken in the old build (weirdly enough not for me)
But I made some changes in the new build that might fix the arena for everyone.

Besides that the arena should be avoided in the next build, going there as a slave is probably impossible to recover from (winning 10 fights, with 0 energy) but as a free person the arena should work in the new build

Mr.Unlucky23

May 16, 2018
Looks interesting so far, but is there a way to speed up time for Animations and/or world time in general?

Animations feel so damn slow for some reason, i like them to end a lil faster ig.

Reactions: Horny_Baum

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I like to report a bug where you keep getting down near soulless /wing monsters ever time you respawn theirs number go up to the point you are out numbered, your frame rates drop and your game will crash.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
I like to report a bug where you keep getting down near soulless /wing monsters ever time you respawn theirs number go up to the point you are out numbered, your frame rates drop and your game will crash.
thanks, already fixed for the next build :)

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Looks interesting so far, but is there a way to speed up time for Animations and/or world time in general?

Animations feel so damn slow for some reason, i like them to end a lil faster ig.
For the new build some of the old animations are a little bit faster. The nights can be skipped in the new build as well, by interacting with a bed (only at a home).

A function for players to increase animation speed is planed but not a priortiy right now. That system would also need to be compatible with the damage/full animation system, so not easily set up. Once the game is further in development with most systems complete I will take a look at it.

Reactions: wor_on

nylonlocknut

Jul 20, 2022
You click the up and down arrows to switch layers accordingly.
[/QUOTE]

Seems intuitive enough and that's what I tried first. There are symbols there that look like up and down arrows, but not acutal UI button to click on. Might be a bug. Also tried up and down arrow keys, page up/down, etc. no success.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Seems intuitive enough and that's what I tried first. There are symbols there that look like up and down arrows, but not acutal UI button to click on. Might be a bug. Also tried up and down arrow keys, page up/down, etc. no success.
You have an odd resolution state. I used 1920x1080 standard windowed, the buttons were fine for me. It's quite apparent that you don't have the interactable buttons for up and down on that.

Where do i go to hand over the eggs?
Go back to the Quest Board and select 'Deliver'.

Reactions: nylonlocknut

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Curious as I am, because this actually looks decently good...

...anyone mind divulging the uncompressed size, so I know if I have to finance a third external hard drive for one game?

1691677996030.png

• Haha
Reactions: notasnail

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Looking for a saved file in a game that had saved issues is a nightmare lol wow... I just didn't want to start from the beginning again.

nylonlocknut

Jul 20, 2022
You have an odd resolution state. I used 1920x1080 standard windowed, the buttons were fine for me. It's quite apparent that you don't have the interactable buttons for up and down on that.

Resolution was the issue. Probably the dual monitor setup not helping either. Windowed mode helped!

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
well... it has some maps with monsters; weather and a pitch black night; some nice walking animation and a nice combat animation that doesn't return to standing after a while without the need to press a button; partial controller support, nice; a fake and useless map screen; fake graphics settings but it has some performance by default; and you can even get a job and some quests without markers or guidance. overall, it's a good start, don't get me wrong.

Last edited:

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
well... it has some maps with monsters, weather and a pitch black night, some nice walking animation and a nice combat animation that doesn't return to standing after a while without the need of pressing a button, partial controller support, a fake and useless map screen, fake graphics settings but it has some performance by default and you can even get a job and some quests without markers or guidance. overall, it's a good start, don't get me wrong.
The map is outdated...not fake :D
Also the settings worked the last time I checked them, but I heard before that they don't seem to work properly for everyone, it's something I will take a look at i the future.

Night can be skipped in the new build, but I will also adjust the night lighting in future builds, I agree there are moments where it is to dark.

Not sure if you mean no quest markers is good or bad....but once the Map is updated, it will help to find all locations, without having to many icons on the screen.

Thanks for the feedback, it's still early in development so it will improve from update to update.

Reactions: Hotlisa and kdfghi7

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Curious as I am, because this actually looks decently good...

...anyone mind divulging the uncompressed size, so I know if I have to finance a third external hard drive for one game?

View attachment 2841462
The folder seems to be sitting at about 13.8 after being extracted, so it seems it wasn't really compressed much to begin with.

The Jazz Man

Jul 11, 2018
I have downloaded this twice just to make sure the error is not on my end (Beasthunter0.1.2.6fix3.zip).
winrar says "Beasthunter0.1.2.6fix3.zip: unexpected end of archive"
the file apears to be corrupted.
The copy I downloaded was from MEGA, file size was 13.66 gig

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I have downloaded this twice just to make sure the error is not on my end (Beasthunter0.1.2.6fix3.zip).
winrar says "Beasthunter0.1.2.6fix3.zip: unexpected end of archive"
the file apears to be corrupted.
The copy I downloaded was from MEGA, file size was 13.66 gig
i tested the one from GOFILE and it was okay but i deleted everything because of the size.

gigalitor

Feb 9, 2023
Can anyone share the saved file archive? I'm fed up with working in the game, paying off loans,the maze like cave is dizzy, even without saving, and losing once becomes nothing. When it gets dark, I can't see anything, I have to be in a daze for 12 hours. When I first entered the game, I was amazed by it, but so far, no monster has been able to have sex, too boring, It requires maps and a cheating system.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes