bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Beasthunter-0.1.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I hope the save system will be easier

I'm playing it for the 1x time and it's not possible to pack away the money

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i give up to many bugs.
I wait of a better version

Arena is unplayle.
I comming not more out 0 change

and thank the bade save system i can not a load a antoher save (n).

If the game stays, I'll keep my hands off it

Reactions: Darkness6174

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Played it a bit.

Very promizing, fluid gameplay, but very few content.

In my opinion:
- improve all the stripclub stuff.
- improve the city : it lookes like a bethesda city with 20 inhabitants !
- add some cheats (it always help, specialy to explore the next parts).
- the day/night cycle (it's always night !)

Darkness6174

Jan 12, 2021
i give up to many bugs.
I wait of a better version

Arena is unplayle.
I comming not more out 0 change

and thank the bade save system i can not a load a antoher save (n).

If the game stays, I'll keep my hands off it
Thanks for the heads up, 14gb is a large download just to find out it has a ton of bugs.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
A lot of polishing and bugfixing is needed before this becomes playable. The pole dancing animation being broken was reported a year ago, do you have some sort of todo list? It's the first interesting thing players will see in your game, you should make sure its good.

Getting a bed in the club is bugged and not working
Special requests after pole dancing are not working, i danced several times and nothing happened

Crippling quality of life issues:
Night is pitch black and the flare spell basically just blinds you, without letting you see further than three feet.
The pointless multi-second delay in interactions gets painful really fast, let button presses skip the wait
Level borders are unmarked and surprising, and sometimes you spawn facing the exit, immediatly stumbling back into a loadscreen
You badly need a compass or a quest direction pointer, without knowing the map it is impossible to navigate

Reactions: Qamar and gigalitor

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
This is developing really slow, many of the things implanted is only half done, maybe fix those first before making more stuff

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
My first experience is surprised! Because of the content, I always have to start over because the continue button is broken. it's too dark at [0:00] this time likes all animation, if it works.
probably bugs:
- but when i paid the guard, the other guards attack me on the other side, i don't know why but i didn't do anything.
- inventory is always full when i want to buy something in the market!
- never go into pov mode {V key} when animation starts, you can destroy it.
- if you want to continue and you are in an animation, you can't move anymore and it gets stuck.
what I find interesting:
- the milking machine animation and the trap
- likes the title, there's something about becoming the hunter or the hunted.
- likes the pregnant nest animation

I'm looking forward to something new!

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
A lot of polishing and bugfixing is needed before this becomes playable. The pole dancing animation being broken was reported a year ago, do you have some sort of todo list? It's the first interesting thing players will see in your game, you should make sure its good.

Special requests after pole dancing are not working, i danced several times and nothing happened

Night is pitch black and the flare spell basically just blinds you, without letting you see further than three feet.
The pointless multi-second delay in interactions gets painful really fast, let button presses skip the wait
Level borders are unmarked and surprising, and sometimes you spawn facing the exit, immediatly stumbling back into a loadscreen
You badly need a compass or a quest direction pointer, without knowing the map it is impossible to navigate

If you sign the contract for dancing, you can't wear any clothes or carry your weapons, otherwise you won't get any money

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It's been a year since I discovered the game and shared my first experiences.
Unfortunately, my first impression after the restart is not better. But this is due to one simple thing - the time of day.
I arrived in town around 7pm and it was pitch black. You don't even have a chance to find the house to spend the night. I have no choice now but to stand around uselessly and watch the minutes tick by until it gets light again. Let's see how it develops during the day.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
My first experience is surprised! Because of the content, I always have to start over because the continue button is broken. it's too dark at [0:00] this time likes all animation, if it works.
probably bugs:
- but when i paid the guard, the other guards attack me on the other side, i don't know why but i didn't do anything.
- inventory is always full when i want to buy something in the market!
- never go into pov mode {V key} when animation starts, you can destroy it.
- if you want to continue and you are in an animation, you can't move anymore and it gets stuck.
what I find interesting:
- the milking machine animation and the trap
- likes the title, there's something about becoming the hunter or the hunted.
- likes the pregnant nest animation

I'm looking forward to something new!
guards attack you when breaking any of the rules they warn you about. next build will have a new arrest system to make it easier to understand tho.
You can open your inventory with "I", then you see how many slots you have for what items. You can only carry one weapon, 1 shield, and 3 armor items. if slots are full you can not buy new items of those types.
yeah POV is currently broken and not a priority to fix, will do that later.

The continue button works but you need a save location to save the progress, you do so by paying rent at a house.
Then continue works. (this will also change with the new build since many people simply skip the first quest to pay rent....so they end up not having a save location) next build Continue will also work when not paying rent, so the player "sleeps" on the streets.

Last edited:
Reactions: blue wolf

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022

The strip club was not a priority so far since I first wanted to complete the more important systems.
Getting a bed in the club is currently not implemented, not a bug.
Special requests do work, they have a 20% chance, so if you are unlucky (or lucky), you can dance many times before it happens.

You can upgrade the light spell, but also I will change the lighting during night more later when I have time, for now you can simply sleep during the late hours in any of the houses where you pay rent.
You can skip thru dialgoue rather quick with "enter", will make it easier tho in the future.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes