BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
i never payed rent no BUT really shouldnt be that way anyways kind of a dick move and heres why i say that
took me a little bit to figure out how to do the whole pole dance thing and make money doing it
i left the game running for a good long time i had over 9k money and the whole time from start until i fucked myself i been trying to find sex scenes ...i found a lot of other things a goblin that talked dirty but didnt do anything (no pun intended bare in mind i was naked the entire time)this was way over in the far back past machines and kinda by some sort of cave entrance or something forget kinda
or what i thought was cave entrance anyways ...found the doctor at the time i didnt need an abortion nice knowing where to go should i of ever needed one...anyways i wandered around for ever i entered some building and once the screen loaded from entering i was in a cave like setting was completely empty no mobs or anything ...and then i got lost looking for my way out and then i fell through the floor and shit got from bad to worse all i could see was blinding bright white hard as fuck on the eyes and needless to say fell through a couple more floors and i ended up in some area not sure what this creature was...cross between a scorpion and god knows what else LOL then i was trappped this creature what ever it was attacked me and then my screen was black (thought i was dead or something) and then when i could finally see again
i was on a big ass spider web knocked up and spitting out eggs the size of bowling balls i thought was shit at first LOL it was rinse repeat try to wander around to find an exit to caught and trapped by what ever the hell that creture was so i clossed my game at that point i made a couple back up saves so once i exited the game i copy/paste my saves over so id have my money and be at the inn...imagine my surprise when the fucking game would load my saves and it was then and why i decided i was done and left my last post
yeah the game isnt easy :D :D
the save system will change a little bit later, right now when you dont have a house, it will put you in the starting level, deleting the progress, it will not be like this forever, but for now, you want the game to save, paying rent is the only option.

there are 3 H-scenes in the Inn/stip club, 1 in the cave (you found it :D ), 1 in the dungeon, 1 in the rotten lands.

the rest of the story sounds hilarious, maybe when running thru a dark cave be more careful next time ^^

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
yeah the game isnt easy :D :D
the save system will change a little bit later, right now when you dont have a house, it will put you in the starting level, deleting the progress, it will not be like this forever, but for now, you want the game to save, paying rent is the only option.

there are 3 H-scenes in the Inn/stip club, 1 in the cave (you found it :D ), 1 in the dungeon, 1 in the rotten lands.

the rest of the story sounds hilarious, maybe when running thru a dark cave be more careful next time ^^
well even though my experience i had wasnt the best ironicly i still had fun playing although i didnt find half of what i wanted to find ...now that i know how the save system goes ill redownload this and give it another shot becuase i did have fun ....find it funny i was naked and noone came after me such a safe game LOL
and now with the information you told me im even more determined to find the H-scenes

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
im not talking about the fast of fighting,im talking about the way you fight,it like your spining around sow fast and i dont even hit the enemy.

Reactions: str8up

xellos616

May 5, 2020
BeasthunterUniverse

Please indicate the version of the engine at the beginning of the topic (in 1 post where the game is loaded).
No matter what version you are asked every time.

The author of the project and the programmer, as you, of course, know better how best (I'm not a programmer, therefore I can't say 100% and my words are based only on theory).
I think so: 5.2 is closer to 5.3, that is, the transition from a newer version to a newer one is easier than from an older one to a new one.

As I understand it, you are waiting for a stable version.
Yes, that makes sense as well.
Everyone has their own approach to updates.

Linux developers put the same 1 newer, others sit on an older but stable version.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
After playing around for a couple hours, I'm noticing a very severe and extremely disappointing lack of getting fucked by all the things in a game that is advertised as "you can get fucked by all the things."

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Is this the end of the game? how to run away? there is the option "I need to escape" but when I select it, nothing happens :unsure:
By the way, this fu*** spider is impossible to kill, I tried more than 10 times :mad:
Capture d’écran (44).png

jebac22

Sep 21, 2017
no need to be so agressive, the map is "M", for Map :)
Currently the map is not ready since the levels changed so I did not include it, press * on your numbad, it will also tell you how to sprint. I spend a lot of my time on the game so don't always keep every single list out there updated, my bad.
Well,that's just great,what about us that don't have the numpad?
Better make screentshot of the controls and put it in the first page.Also when you draw your weapon,its impossible to holster it again. The idea of the game is excellent but it requires a TON of polishing.When you go to prison,after exiting guards attack you for no reason and only thing you can do is start over..

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
infact ,it even for me wen i download the game ,says 1,24 not 1,26 show wen you play the game.

halfpace

Feb 16, 2022
Better make screentshot of the controls and put it in the first page.Also when you draw your weapon,its impossible to holster it again. The idea of the game is excellent but it requires a TON of polishing.When you go to prison,after exiting guards attack you for no reason and only thing you can do is start over..
Press 'R' to holster it, and you have to undress and holster your weapons including your fists (yes fists count as weapons) in the military district to prevent those guards from attacking you.
And yes I agree with you that the game indeed needs a lot of polishing.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
you should be able to put the weapon away with "R", just the way you draw it. left mouse is for drawing and attacking

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Press 'R' to holster it, and you have to undress and holster your weapons including your fists (yes fists count as weapons) in the military district to prevent those guards from attacking you.
And yes I agree with you that the game indeed needs a lot of polishing.
Having no weapon and armor equipted should do the job.
For sure it needs lots of polishing, this game is early in development.... :D

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
guards attack you for breaking any law or having negativ money (which means you owe the town money)
No need to start over, just run away to a different level, enter the level again, sneak to the quest board or any merchant to make money until you have no debt.

But yes right out of prison the debt should be 0, probably it was bad timing with the release and new debt accumulated somewhere, but it will be more precise in the future.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Is this the end of the game? how to run away? there is the option "I need to escape" but when I select it, nothing happens :unsure:
By the way, this fu*** spider is impossible to kill, I tried more than 10 times :mad:
View attachment 2831393
When you select it, you struggle free with spaming space bar, same with any other Grab attack / trap
When you have no energy to struggle you can rest to recover.
The spider got as much health as the big Kraken,but sligthly more damage reduction.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
any cumflation / bulging?
currently not, but the functions for it are already there. Would appear in the changelogs once it is implemented in a later build.
For now it is not a priority tho so don't expect it in any of the next builds. First I will expand the pregnancy system further making sure it works perfectly in all scenarios, and then I would add the cumflation to it, since both system could collide if not set up properly.

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
can you increase the inventory size? I can't buy anything from the merchants it says inventory full since you only have 1 slot for weapon and 3 slots for armor...

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes