BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Too big for Mega, too many times downloaded for GDrive, MixDrop and Uploadhaven want me to drop my drawers and hope they don't fuck me... can we get a GoFile upload? That site is at least fast and doesn't require you to approve the downloading of viruses onto your computer.
I added a Gofile link now.

Reactions: Joe Steel

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
After choosing an answer option, it repeats all over again. How to fix?
View attachment 1972428
View attachment 1972429
After refusing special requests, teleports to another location, the camera does not move, sounds are heard, but nothing else can be done.
View attachment 1972437

P.S: Regarding the overall impression of the game, the idea is interesting, but the project is too raw and there is still a lot to work on.
Hm okay thats interesting, does it happen everytime? I had the issue with text repeating in editor once but it never happend again, I will look into that. Quick tip, you can also quit a dialogue with pressing escape, only some dialogues can not be ended like that.

If you refuse to do your work guards bring you to the dungeon, does the NPC warn you about that or is the text not showing correctly? About the camera not moving, it seems that some people lose controls when entering a different level. But this seems to happen only sometimes, does this happen again on a second try?

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Yep

Text showing correctly

Yes, this always happens after refusing to fulfill special requests.

And as for the house, how does it work and save progress? After you give 500 you undress and go into the house. You can go to meet the owner, but after the end of the animation, you are simply thrown out of the house and everything repeats again. And if you refuse, then he takes all the things and they can no longer be returned.
thrown out? you mean you actually are kicked out or you just mean there is nothing to do so you leave? And when you try to enter again, you need to pay 500 again, or you can enter without paying and just get the same dialogue again?

It should work like this: You pay 500 and enter, now the house is set as a savepoint (when you quit the game you will start in that house with all progress. The Dialogue will start every time in the house, the guy just wants to have sex, agree and the house remains as a savepoint, refuse and he kicks you out,= no more savepoint. Then you have to find a new house or pay 500 again.

It's not perfect yet and needs some more explaining I see, but does it work like that?

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Yes, I left the game because of a bug with the guards, when nothing can be done, the buttons do not work and the camera does not move. About which I wrote above and added a screenshot. The save point works, but before that I refused and he took all the things. This requires refinement and it is desirable to add the ability to fight with bare hands, otherwise without all the things and weapons it remains only to work in a strip club. Btw, there is still a bug in the strip club after special requests. When the scene is played, she lies in the air.
Okay thanks for the info. Yes weapon-less combat will be added soon.
I take a look at the issues you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback!

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Looks interesting I can't wait to try this :D. I know it is a new game and everything is still being worked on etc etc. I hope all goes well for you and everything. Is there any plans for pregnancy at all?

I will keep watch from the shadows and good luck! <3

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Looks interesting I can't wait to try this :D. I know it is a new game and everything is still being worked on etc etc. I hope all goes well for you and everything. Is there any plans for pregnancy at all?

I will keep watch from the shadows and good luck! <3
yes pregnancys of all sort are planned, will be optional tho for those who dont want that.

Thanks for the nice words. ^^

Reactions: srg91 and yunasenna

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Glad to help, I hope you fix all the bugs.

Btw, after the guards take her to jail. Even though her hands are chained to the wall. You can get a weapon and move, but after that there is a chance to fall under the textures and down indefinitely.
View attachment 1972530
hmm.....thats bad. Collision is turned of to spawn the Player close to the wall, normally the Player should be stuck to the chains without Equipment and Inventory options. I look into that as well.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
This game looks vary promising. I am definitely going to play it. . . and immediately "lose" to some slavers. >.>

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

M4RAUDER

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, there are currently 4 fully animated sex scenes, 2 preview scenes, 6 maps (+2 houses), 7 different enemies (+different weapon styles for humanoid), 8 missions (repeatable/ collect items, kill monsters), 20+ different weapons and armors and some NPC's to talk to.
The basics of the game are implemented, from now the amount of content will grow without increasing the Size of the game a lot. 7 new enemies are ready to be implemented and 20+ new weapons.With that new quests and scenes wil lcome along.

Hey, don't waste development time on weapons and combat, sex scenes is what we're here for. Story and lewd content is what this game needs and maabe ad a cheat system to bypass the grind.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Hey, don't waste development time on weapons and combat, sex scenes is what we're here for. Story and lewd content is what this game needs and maabe ad a cheat system to bypass the grind.
SHUUSH why not both :). If this go further and the development goes well. For first time in my life I will donate to such a project. And definitely buy it , if this ever reach platforms like Steam or Whatever.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmm, is ales still quite unausgegoren, but it is also a very early version.

After 60min of play, 3/4 of the time I could only watch ....
- The dance animation needs significantly more sexiness
- To sleep in the house, I should take off my clothes, but it does not work via equipment. Game ended, restarted, suddenly I start with the sex scene in the house (which was actually quite passable, but there should be the option to skip repetitions).
- First shift as dancer (very simple animation) works.
- Outside, talked to the guard across from the tavern, she demands that I be naked. (I was since leaving the house but already, so is not registered by the guard). However, the guard in the military district attacks me without justification.
- After that I am stuck in the pillory and get 40 Ziril (gold) credited at irregular intervals, but can not leave the pillory.
- I have now spent several hours in the pillory until my accumulated debts were paid off, but will probably expect punishment in the tavern because I was trapped in the pillory and could not start my shift.

I guess it will take some time before you can really let it loose on people. However, the graphics are unfortunately hanging 15 years behind, especially when it comes to the environment and NPC's. Better as in StarWars KoTor 2 from 2004, worse as in TES Skyrim from 2011. Somewhere in between.
The heroine is a bit prettier, like a modded Skyrim, but far away from the CBBE model.

There is this sentence: The game has potential. It does.
But for me personally it would be too early to invest something, only to have an abandoned game in 6 months.
On the other hand, it is clear that without support in 6 months there can be an abandoned game. Quandary.
In any case, it remains on my watch list.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Hmm, is ales still quite unausgegoren, but it is also a very early version.

After 60min of play, 3/4 of the time I could only watch ....
- The dance animation needs significantly more sexiness
- To sleep in the house, I should take off my clothes, but it does not work via equipment. Game ended, restarted, suddenly I start with the sex scene in the house (which was actually quite passable, but there should be the option to skip repetitions).
- First shift as dancer (very simple animation) works.
- Outside, talked to the guard across from the tavern, she demands that I be naked. (I was since leaving the house but already, so is not registered by the guard). However, the guard in the military district attacks me without justification.
- After that I am stuck in the pillory and get 40 Ziril (gold) credited at irregular intervals, but can not leave the pillory.
- I have now spent several hours in the pillory until my accumulated debts were paid off, but will probably expect punishment in the tavern because I was trapped in the pillory and could not start my shift.

I guess it will take some time before you can really let it loose on people. However, the graphics are unfortunately hanging 15 years behind, especially when it comes to the environment and NPC's. Better as in StarWars KoTor 2 from 2004, worse as in TES Skyrim from 2011. Somewhere in between.
The heroine is a bit prettier, like a modded Skyrim, but far away from the CBBE model.

There is this sentence: The game has potential. It does.
But for me personally it would be too early to invest something, only to have an abandoned game in 6 months.
On the other hand, it is clear that without support in 6 months there can be an abandoned game. Quandary.
In any case, it remains on my watch list.
Hey, thanks for the feedback.
Yes the game is still lacking in many aspects that is correct, many of the things you mentioned are beeing worked on.
I hope I soon have some time to remake the levels with better assets, but for now there are other priorities.

The Dance animation: I admit, not the best one, made that to test the function and moved on after that.
However, I want the animations to stay in character, she is not suposed to start twerking like she never did anything else ^^
I have plans for a Level-system, I could implement stats for Dancing etc. that way players have the choice to increase the sexiness of certain tasks etc. For the start, the animation should be sexy but inexperienced, I will need to figure that out.

You could not take off your clothes, do you mean the unequip function did not work?
Guards attack you for having Armor/weapons equiped or beeing in debt in the town, the game is a bit difficult to understand in the current state, for the future builds I will add more Dialogues / signs etc.I quickly noticed that after release ^^

In future builds guards will change the Dialogue based on the players equipment.

Punishment for missing a shift is partly already implemented, but it's a good idea to add more events for that.

This was more of a test build to test all the new functions etc. and show some progress.
After fixing the issues I will start working on improving the experience.

Thanks for testing the game and giving some feedback, I appreciate it a lot.
Gretings!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmm, another thing I noticed.
You can start the game only 1x, after that you get served an autosave even with a new start. However, the timing varies. I was already day 6, but after a restart I started back in the house with the fat guy on day 3. A manual save function and a clean restart would therefore be desirable.

I went to the mine, here there are very many construction sites. For example, you can exit the mine through some air shafts and land on a flat surface with few structures on it. There is nothing to see from the city far and wide. So you go back into the cave, but there are no near points in which direction you should move.
You end up in dead ends, because the entrances are not accessible again even after countless attempts. Just discovering the function of the jump happened rather accidentally.

I think it's wrong to hide the quest board behind a pay wall, since it's in the military area. This should rather be located near the tavern.

Killing the corrupt guards can be hard but also like in godmode. Just depends on where you put the heroine, as enemies make a roll towards her, take a few steps back and then don't hit her. 2min long.
Hard also because all 10 guards are in a pile right at the beginning of the forest.

I was only able to use the healing potion by opening the inventory, selecting and using the healing potion, I didn't find a shortcut button for it, which would be very helpful in combat.

I was already earning 25% more while dancing, so in increments of 10. Next shift I started again with the initial 8 ziril.

You can't enter the small house even though you paid the 2,000 ziril (and ran up debts, which is why the guards were after you again and you missed another shift in the tavern). Here an additional text line would also be appropriate, with which one would like to reject the offer.
At the moment, you can only refuse by canceling the conversation with ESC.

Luxury wish, quest markers in the compass to find the direction or signposts in the village that show the right direction.

Sex scene in the tavern.
I let the owner decide and he let the customer fuck the MC. Actually the same animation as with the fat guy, but MC was in the wrong position. It was 90° offset to the customer and hovered in the free space to the left of the bed. The suitor was positioned correctly.

Sex scene in the dungeon on the wall.
After each fingering it turns the MC a little clockwise.
Already in the second scene it is noticeable that MC is no longer in the shackles. The right arm disappears into the wall, the left arm lies in front of the shackle in free space. Well, and the guard fingers the aorta in the left thigh.

I have now activated your Discord and now follow the further events there as well.

Addendum, since I just read your latest patreon post.

- I will start working on a better more powerful grab/defeat system

In the fight with the guards in the village, a guard forced me into the blowjob without notice. Actually, I had hit him 3x, but he had not hit me 1x.
While this animation was running, two more guards hit me, so that MC went ko during the BJ and landed in the dungeon.
Here perhaps the option would be given that the other guards pause briefly and MC only then attack again, while the served guard again packs her cock, or just the option on a Treesome/Gangbang.

Last edited:
Reactions: FallenHND

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
thrown out? you mean you actually are kicked out or you just mean there is nothing to do so you leave? And when you try to enter again, you need to pay 500 again, or you can enter without paying and just get the same dialogue again?

It should work like this: You pay 500 and enter, now the house is set as a savepoint (when you quit the game you will start in that house with all progress. The Dialogue will start every time in the house, the guy just wants to have sex, agree and the house remains as a savepoint, refuse and he kicks you out,= no more savepoint. Then you have to find a new house or pay 500 again.

It's not perfect yet and needs some more explaining I see, but does it work like that?
Same problem, same thing...

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The game looks good, potential to become another one that I will patiently wait for each update to test them... But so many problem...

The first bug I saw, is in the settings, not the impression that by clicking on the options that I want, it changes, at least, visually, I don't have the impression that the option has been selected, and that it is applied

The second, when I was fighting guards, one of them grabbed me, and I couldn't move the camera.
Always with the same guard, once he was done, I found myself not only, without a weapon, I could not hit with my fists, and he had stolen 2000 zils from me, without any notification of this fact

Third bug, same thing as the gentleman above, the text that repeats itself when she has the choice with "This is bad" and, once the guards have taken me, in the jails, I have this huge stone in front of me from the camera, and I can't move it

Fourth bug, once one of the two houses is chosen, I can't enter it, and can't do anything except "leave" when it offers me options

But other than that, as I said above, I'm really going to keep an eye on it, and try to help by giving my feedback here for now, until I can help otherwise!

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Hmm, another thing I noticed.
You can start the game only 1x, after that you get served an autosave even with a new start. However, the timing varies. I was already day 6, but after a restart I started back in the house with the fat guy on day 3. A manual save function and a clean restart would therefore be desirable.

I went to the mine, here there are very many construction sites. For example, you can exit the mine through some air shafts and land on a flat surface with few structures on it. There is nothing to see from the city far and wide. So you go back into the cave, but there are no near points in which direction you should move.
You end up in dead ends, because the entrances are not accessible again even after countless attempts. Just discovering the function of the jump happened rather accidentally.

I think it's wrong to hide the quest board behind a pay wall, since it's in the military area. This should rather be located near the tavern.

Killing the corrupt guards can be hard but also like in godmode. Just depends on where you put the heroine, as enemies make a roll towards her, take a few steps back and then don't hit her. 2min long.
Hard also because all 10 guards are in a pile right at the beginning of the forest.

I was only able to use the healing potion by opening the inventory, selecting and using the healing potion, I didn't find a shortcut button for it, which would be very helpful in combat.

I was already earning 25% more while dancing, so in increments of 10. Next shift I started again with the initial 8 ziril.

You can't enter the small house even though you paid the 2,000 ziril (and ran up debts, which is why the guards were after you again and you missed another shift in the tavern). Here an additional text line would also be appropriate, with which one would like to reject the offer.
At the moment, you can only refuse by canceling the conversation with ESC.

Luxury wish, quest markers in the compass to find the direction or signposts in the village that show the right direction.

Sex scene in the tavern.
I let the owner decide and he let the customer fuck the MC. Actually the same animation as with the fat guy, but MC was in the wrong position. It was 90° offset to the customer and hovered in the free space to the left of the bed. The suitor was positioned correctly.

Sex scene in the dungeon on the wall.
After each fingering it turns the MC a little clockwise.
Already in the second scene it is noticeable that MC is no longer in the shackles. The right arm disappears into the wall, the left arm lies in front of the shackle in free space. Well, and the guard fingers the aorta in the left thigh.

I have now activated your Discord and now follow the further events there as well.

Addendum, since I just read your latest patreon post.

- I will start working on a better more powerful grab/defeat system

In the fight with the guards in the village, a guard forced me into the blowjob without notice. Actually, I had hit him 3x, but he had not hit me 1x.
While this animation was running, two more guards hit me, so that MC went ko during the BJ and landed in the dungeon.
Here perhaps the option would be given that the other guards pause briefly and MC only then attack again, while the served guard again packs her cock, or just the option on a Treesome/Gangbang.
Sooo....
1. Yes manual save and delete should be added, thats correct.
2. I forgot to close the air shafts, thanks for the info, the mines are a bit complex but there are some way that actually lead somewhere, will upgrade the mines in the next build.
3. A more accessible quest board (maybe for some small side-missions is a good idea.
4. Combat is still a work in progress....also balancing
4.1. You can use potions with F, and equip them in the Equipment menu, bottom left corner (tools, 4 slots) then use Tab to switch between tools
5. You earn 25% more during the mandatory shift
6. Cant enter the small house, I will take a look at that, it should work.
7. Quest markers are planned
8. Yes wrong position happens here too, will fix that.
9. Will also fix the dungeon scene.
10. Thanks for the feedback again, i take a look into all the issues.

About the Grab/defeat system, it is planed that enemies switch in a spectator mode when MC is grabed, or join in when possible.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
The game looks good, potential to become another one that I will patiently wait for each update to test them... But so many problem...

The first bug I saw, is in the settings, not the impression that by clicking on the options that I want, it changes, at least, visually, I don't have the impression that the option has been selected, and that it is applied

The second, when I was fighting guards, one of them grabbed me, and I couldn't move the camera.
Always with the same guard, once he was done, I found myself not only, without a weapon, I could not hit with my fists, and he had stolen 2000 zils from me, without any notification of this fact

Third bug, same thing as the gentleman above, the text that repeats itself when she has the choice with "This is bad" and, once the guards have taken me, in the jails, I have this huge stone in front of me from the camera, and I can't move it

Fourth bug, once one of the two houses is chosen, I can't enter it, and can't do anything except "leave" when it offers me options

But other than that, as I said above, I'm really going to keep an eye on it, and try to help by giving my feedback here for now, until I can help otherwise!

The settings should work, but I will remember this and remake it better and more user friendly when I have the time.

Can you tell me which guard is causing that issue with the camera, I hear that problem for the first time. Maybe something is wrong with the guards code.

The guard in prison, that bug is known.

Can you not enter any house at all?
I heard problems about the 2000Z house, but for now people could enter the 500Z house.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019

The settings should work, but I will remember this and remake it better and more user friendly when I have the time.

Can you tell me which guard is causing that issue with the camera, I hear that problem for the first time. Maybe something is wrong with the guards code.

The guard in prison, that bug is known.

Can you not enter any house at all?
I heard problems about the 2000Z house, but for now people could enter the 500Z house.
When i'm outside

Oh! And you remind me of another bug! (sorry....)

When you enter the outer zone, where there are guards, and insects, if you leave this zone, and come back, there are LOTS more enemies, I will show that

For the house, i'm gonna try that
1659976329004.png

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes