Unity Completed Beat Refle [Final] [Qureate, Orgesta Inc.]

korewapantsu

Feb 22, 2019
Qureate is an eroge developer. There more recent stuff have been less cultured and geared towards the all ages as a tease:
and btw Livestream: Escape from hotel Izanami was a little enjoyable surprise, out for Nintendo Switch too. Slightly ecchi content, no big deal and no sexual content here too, but fun. Qureate is a good dev, they absolutely need more love.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Will drawing on the modded texture work? I wanna make my own uncensored version until someone else does it properly.
And I thought the mod intentionally tan the girls lol, had a pretty hard time drawing tanned girls.
Download my plugin pack. and below post's too.
Texture_Replacer plugin do change the image with what prepared on run-time. and can do dump images.
But, beat refle has some protection of images? below post says need some process on images.
And You can edit what dumped. edit and put it to "ModImages" folder anywhere(it's ok to make new folder). It will be changed the original on run-time. not touch the original.

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
Won't touch it they bowed down to fucking Woke ass feminist and ruined the game and name.
To my knowledge the game was actually attacked by idol culture people, not feminists and nothing really changed about the game besides having a patch to remove some censors due to steam being weird and that the names of the girls were changed to not reflect names of real life idols. Not really sure why the title was changed at all but I mean... whatever.

May 8, 2017
The UI is pretty terrible for me, I hate the double rhythm board style and the fact pressing the down button is coming in from the left or the right. The writing is pretty bad and cringe-y and the worst part is most of the rhythm sound effects for when you hit the beat are really unsatisfying. NTR mode could have been interesting but it goes against the core mechanics of a what makes rhythm, rhythm and they play the same song each time during NTR mode. To optimize the NTR bar, you will need to use a mouse, which the key button system does not integrate since both your hands are on a controller or keyboard during the song. It's a kinda silly mechanic in that aspect... not to mention the NTR faces typically look worse than their regular faces so it feels more like a punishment especially since it doesn't feel any different and feels like a punishment to waste your time for doing well.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Cheats + Decensor plugin Pack

Download(1.4MB) (modded image files are excluded)​

It is cheats and decensor(removed lights images) plugin for BepInEx.

Sorry, There are Image issue on this pack. plz download images files at below post (ridrkevy's) too. and use it.

Install.
Step 1. Install BepInEx
Want to use it, U must install .
May be you have an x64 version of game. use
Extract BepInEx to game folder(where beatrefle.exe exists).

Step 2. Run game once and check BepInEx works.
Check game path. Any multi-bytes characters exists in path, It won't works. (ex. c:\게임\BeatRefle)
If BepInEx is works, "BepInEx\plugins" folder is created.
Not exists "plugins" folder ? retry with another BepInEx type. (x64/x86)

Step 3. Extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins\
That's all. Enjoy.

Cheats Features.
F1 : Note AutoPlay toggle
F2 : EXTRA menu and gallery open toggle
N : Toggle NTR mode in EXTRA - Massage. It's be forced to work. I don't know what error might occur.

Decensor Feature.
Just replace the images with lights removed. It's run-time works. Do not touch the original.

May be works on game updated.. Will the game be updated?
Is it possible to add the mini game where something appears on the screen and if it clicks the girl makes a move in extra mode?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Is it possible to add the mini game where something appears on the screen and if it clicks the girl makes a move in extra mode?
Just can see the NTR mode's graphic. Not interactive. Zoom in/out is works.(hotkey works as inverse..)
Enter EXTRA - Massage and select character can view pose. Press "N" toggles NTR mode.

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
and btw Livestream: Escape from hotel Izanami was a little enjoyable surprise, out for Nintendo Switch too. Slightly ecchi content, no big deal and no sexual content here too, but fun. Qureate is a good dev, they absolutely need more love.
Prison Princess was also really enjoyable, they really do have some nice little games

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Just can see the NTR mode's graphic. Not interactive. Zoom in/out is works.(hotkey works as inverse..)
Enter EXTRA - Massage and select character can view pose. Press "N" toggles NTR mode.
And is it possible in NTR mode to be infinite in story mode or in challenge mode? That would be great

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
And is it possible in NTR mode to be infinite in story mode or in challenge mode?
Story or Challenge mode need NTR gauge. (You can use AutoPlay cheat)
In the EXTRA menu, Can select Massage. You can use it that menu. (at original, don't works. use cheat)

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Story or Challenge mode need NTR gauge. (You can use AutoPlay cheat)
In the EXTRA menu, Can select Massage. You can use it that menu. (at original, don't works. use cheat)
I mean when you go into NTR mode in story or challenge that the bar never ends because when you fill the bar in NTR mode it ends That is to say that the NTR bar is frozen so that it does not advance further, is that possible?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I mean when you go into NTR mode in story or challenge that the bar never ends because when you fill the bar in NTR mode it ends That is to say that the NTR bar is frozen so that it does not advance further, is that possible?
EXTRA - Massage cheat NTR mode has no gauge.
Do you want infinity play NTR mode ?(at Story or CH) If you want, Can add it.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
EXTRA - Massage cheat NTR mode has no gauge.
Do you want infinity play NTR mode ?(at Story or CH) If you want, Can add it.
If you please add the ntr bar that stays frozen just by pressing a button that can be activated and deactivated, I say this because in that mode when you click on the circles the girls do an animation and in extra mode it does not do it only in history and challenge.
that that bar that is frozen.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
If you please add the ntr bar that stays frozen just by pressing a button that can be activated and deactivated, I say this because in that mode when you click on the circles the girls do an animation and in extra mode it does not do it only in history and challenge.
that that bar that is frozen.
Cheats updated. Check it out.
And looking at your screenshot, you're not using modded images. Download this and extract it to "ModImages".

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Cheats updated. Check it out.
And looking at your screenshot, you're not using modded images. Download this and extract it to "ModImages".
I take my hat off to you, the ntr bar mod works super well I thought it would be impossible, now the only thing left to solve is the problem of kaeno asagiri and chizuru yukishiro who still has the censor lights.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I take my hat off to you, the ntr bar mod works super well I thought it would be impossible, now the only thing left to solve is the problem of kaeno asagiri and chizuru yukishiro who still has the censor lights.
I check EXTRA - Massage and NTR view all scene(17ea). There is no lights.
Are you using AMD or intel GPU ?
Do as me and if lights are exists at NTR view, press ALT-F11. and dump is end, press ALT-F11 again.
After all, Browse BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump\Extra\ folder. there are image files.
Filename likes acstill_601_5701c79b499f9f8da5c630384eee5467.png, It's body textures.
Tell me filenames what have a lights.

MD5 was different values out belong to GPU on old version of plugins.. It was fixed. hm..

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
I check EXTRA - Massage and NTR view all scene(17ea). There is no lights.
Are you using AMD or intel GPU ?
Do as me and if lights are exists at NTR view, press ALT-F11. and dump is end, press ALT-F11 again.
After all, Browse BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump\Extra\ folder. there are image files.
Filename likes acstill_601_5701c79b499f9f8da5c630384eee5467.png, It's body textures.
Tell me filenames what have a lights.

MD5 was different values out belong to GPU on old version of plugins.. It was fixed. hm..
i have intel
acstill_301_0deed88a3953ddf5f2d5b9a41ab8f934
acstill_301_2_aac5243e203035f59359ba510acbb936
acstill_301_3_964880c6d479a7b73247a920a2817d17
only 3 file have the light

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
What you can get with Beat Refle cheat engine table
  • [Stats]
    • Unlimited NTR Gauge
    • Never Decrease NTR Gauge
    • Get Combo Count
  • [Extra]
    • Enable Extra
    • Unlock All CGs
    • Unlock All Massages

Link: Mega

Note : The link is not mine
Note 2: It only works For version 7.4
Thank you good sir. Albeit we miss you with the thx reply this time

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i have intel
acstill_301_2_aac5243e203035f59359ba510acbb936
acstill_301_3_964880c6d479a7b73247a920a2817d17
only 3 file have the light
Ah.. sorry. Power of my desktop is out of order. I'm writing on notebook.
I can't check it those filenames.
Check those filenames are exists in the "ModdedImages" folder? I remember there are 28 files.
If not exists, so strange..

acstill_301 : texture name
0deed88a3953ddf5f2d5b9a41ab8f934 : sort of MD5

If rename it(modimages) with what you dumpped(filename only), It will works...

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Ah.. sorry. Power of my desktop is out of order. I'm writing on notebook.
I can't check it those filenames.
Check those filenames are exists in the "ModdedImages" folder? I remember there are 28 files.
If not exists, so strange..

acstill_301 : texture name
0deed88a3953ddf5f2d5b9a41ab8f934 : sort of MD5

If rename it(modimages) with what you dumpped(filename only), It will works...
the names that I gave you was ModImagesDump since ModImages does not have any lights while in the ModImagesDump folder it does have that they are the 3 that you mention
Can you pass me your ModdedImages to see if I can uncensor those 2 girls?
Image 1 is the ModdedImages folder (have 28 images)
image 2 is the ModdedImagesdump folder and as you can see the first 3 image has the light ( have 297 images)

Last edited: