What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
The game is so fucking confusing to play and get a specific scene,i honestly dont know if anyone can do it without a walkthrough,also this isnt Skyrim to be replayed 1000 times just so you get all the scenes,keep in mind dev in order for someone to replay a game more then 2-3 times it has to have a fantastic storyline to get you hooked up and this isnt the case here.On a positive note the renders are really nice but like i said i dont know how many people will replay this game x times to get all the scenes which you cant get without a walkthrough....
You need walkthrough to open all hot scenes, not for the storyline. The story actually starts from v 0.0.9. Just use cheats, they are free

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
This free version bullshit was disappointing, If I was gonna support you I sure wouldn't after that.
Guess we'll have to wait until someone leaks the actual update. Since this wasn't even an update, it was just a glorified ad.
Let’s be honest - you would never support me. I decided to did two versions following advice of one of successful devs. I’m afraid to disappoint you, but this idea has proven to be successful. Also, he suggested to turn on upfront payment on Patreon (payment right after registration without waiting for the beginning of the month). I didn’t do this for a long time because in this case people would pay twice in a month and it’s not fair and so on. But now, when I did it, I feel a great relief. You have no idea how I was irritated by the flood of one-hour patrons after each update who became my tiers, downloaded everything, an unsubscribed without paying anything. But now it’s impossible, and if I get email about new patron then I have got a REAL new patron!
I explained somewhere above why I did two versions and I’m not going to repeat it. Though, if someone upload my game here behind my back, I’ll just stop supporting it. And my followers know that I’m very open for constructive criticism and made a lot of changes following their advice.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You know, with thousands of games that already exist, it’s not easy to avoid all cliches;) I said that my game has a lot of novice approaches, and you can’t deny this, right?

I thought about this scene - yes, it’s groping, but it’s not a rape. The male character stops and leaves the train before it went too far. So, maybe this scene starts as cliche, but it finishes different. Besides, this scene is important to emphasize how mc will progress as personality.

Also, my character is not a waitress, not a camwhore, not going to be fucked by her boss, and not going to be (successfully) blackmailed with her nude photos.
Don't get me wrong, your game is very nice, graphics are amazing, it is fun to play etc.

What I wanted to draw attention to is just that I believe that if you want to make a heroine that explores her sexuality on her own you should avoid taking that choice away from her - aka there should be a choice to either try and enjoy groping OR to fight the guys off or try to run away etc. That's just my opinion.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Don't get me wrong, your game is very nice, graphics are amazing, it is fun to play etc.

What I wanted to draw attention to is just that I believe that if you want to make a heroine that explores her sexuality on her own you should avoid taking that choice away from her - aka there should be a choice to either try and enjoy groping OR to fight the guys off or try to run away etc. That's just my opinion.
Thank you. Yes, I try to give a choice when I can. But that scene is very crucial. Honestly, I thought a lot about changing this scene, but making it “softer” ruins the logic of the game.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just started this today.. is all the good stuff locked behind the paywall version or are the gallery slots all just placeholders? Renders are beautiful, enjoying this quite a bit so far

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Well this seems a waste of time to download, gives me the option to replay a day or start a new day that ends instantly?

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I just started this today.. is all the good stuff locked behind the paywall version or are the gallery slots all just placeholders? Renders are beautiful, enjoying this quite a bit so far
Some slots you can’t open without using cheats for my patrons, so you can name them placeholders. But the most of them are available. Use walkthrough, cheats, or gallery unlocker

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
To everyone who is frustrated by existing of paywall, think about the following: any large project ends in two ways:

1) becomes financially successful
2) gets abandoned

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Summer's Gone
Where It All Began
Being a DIK
The Deluca Family
Intertwined
A Wife and Mother
A Mother's Love
Culture Shock
Leap of Faith
Big City's Pleasures
Sunshine Love
Become a Rock Star
AOA Academy
City of Broken Dreamers
Measuring My Cum
College Kings
Hillside
No-No. No-No-No. No.

My list:
BatT
TPoNR
MetF
TOMIE
The Office
JONHN

Jun 2, 2020
The game is so fucking confusing to play and get a specific scene,i honestly dont know if anyone can do it without a walkthrough,also this isnt Skyrim to be replayed 1000 times just so you get all the scenes,keep in mind dev in order for someone to replay a game more then 2-3 times it has to have a fantastic storyline to get you hooked up and this isnt the case here.On a positive note the renders are really nice but like i said i dont know how many people will replay this game x times to get all the scenes which you cant get without a walkthrough....
I completely agree with you!

Reactions: brittC25
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes