What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I didn’t do this for a long time because in this case people would pay twice in a month and it’s not fair and so on.
People don't get charged twice with pay up front. They get charged once a month same as everyone, just they could be charged twice in two days if they choose to sub right at the end of the month (but then that's their fault).
Though, if someone upload my game here behind my back, I’ll just stop supporting it.
You'd stop working on your own game if the non-free version was uploaded? Most devs just shrug their shoulders rather than worry about piracy if they don't do a public version, they definitely don't threaten to stop working on the game. Others do public releases for all that contain all the content. Its just something to accept or ingore.

It's worrying to any potential patrons that a game may just suddenly stop development

No, I forgot to delete them. All 4 "dialogue" files can be deleted. Thank you
Hmm. I only counted two :D

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hey Uh... Sorry to bother but i downloaded the new version and it tells me that this Is the end of free version right after the start of day 6... So, Is this game paid from now?
Edit: i just scrolled few pages back to see if i can find out what's going on and Its all very confusing... So, if I understand that correctly, based on the upload dates on your itchi, the game is for payers only, but the older versions got occasionally released for free with like 4 months delay, based on the 0.9 version being uploaded there 2 months ago yet the hot News here Is version 0.8?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
People don't get charged twice with pay up front. They get charged once a month same as everyone, just they could be charged twice in two days if they choose to sub right at the end of the month (but then that's their fault).

You'd stop working on your own game if the non-free version was uploaded? Most devs just shrug their shoulders rather than worry about piracy if they don't do a public version, they definitely don't threaten to stop working on the game. Others do public releases for all that contain all the content. Its just something to accept or ingore.

It's worrying to any potential patrons that a game may just suddenly stop development

Hmm. I only counted two :D
Thank you, I did not know how upfront work exactly.

Many devs don’t upload their games on f95 and let pirates do this. And they never participate in discussions here. That’s what I meant. I will do the same if I lose control on uploading my game here. My supporters would be able to contact me on Discord or other platforms.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
if I lose control on uploading my game here.
What's the meaning of these words ? How is it possible ? Your game is absolutely unique ! Nobody take it away from you. They just egging on your majesty. )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hey Uh... Sorry to bother but i downloaded the new version and it tells me that this Is the end of free version right after the start of day 6... So, Is this game paid from now?
Edit: i just scrolled few pages back to see if i can find out what's going on and Its all very confusing... So, if I understand that correctly, based on the upload dates on your itchi, the game is for payers only, but the older versions got occasionally released for free with like 4 months delay, based on the 0.9 version being uploaded there 2 months ago yet the hot News here Is version 0.8?
Those release dates confuse me as well, I don’t know why they are wrong. I compiled both releases (008 and 009) at the same day, on February 4th. Version 009 will be available here with a two weeks delay, on 18 or 19 of February (must check how often I am allowed to upload updates by the site rules.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Gallery Unlocker for BatT v0.0.8a

I found two new scenes with v.0.0.8a in the gallery, you can find them on page 11, counting the first page as 1.
Simple installation and like most, merge the folder "game" from the mod with the "game" folder of your Beauty and the Thug.
Also as a note I want to say that this game is an excellent one, I love the renderings of the mc, only that the gameplay is a bit difficult, achieving certain requirements to unlock scenes makes the game somewhat random, some may like it, but it would be good to get most of the scenes in one play.
I just updated the unlocker of the gallery, in case anyone is interested

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
zegamez

'your magesty' lol. You talk about MC like a 'clown', and then prise dev ? You some kinde a boring troll ?
It's a pity you've got no sense of humor and your zombie brains are overheated by slight hint of amicable pulling dev's leg
There was no referring to MC, like a clown. Only about rendering of little girl in this game.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Everyone here give a shit about your dragqueer opinion about child's lips.
Why stupid zombies are everywhere the same, looking for the devil in others, but the same time are possessed inside by their own dark evil's side ? Don't try to say for everyone, piece of shit. You've got no god's right to do that.

Last edited:

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Those release dates confuse me as well, I don’t know why they are wrong. I compiled both releases (008 and 009) at the same day, on February 4th. Version 009 will be available here with a two weeks delay, on 18 or 19 of February (must check how often I am allowed to upload updates by the site rules.)
Thank you for the answer but the main question question remained unanswered - Is this paid game now? Or Will you be spliting the game into paid version - lots of stuff, Higher quality, etc. And into free version with only Basic stuff in it? Or how's the whole thing working now?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thank you for the answer but the main question question remained unanswered - Is this paid game now? Or Will you be spliting the game into paid version - lots of stuff, Higher quality, etc. And into free version with only Basic stuff in it? Or how's the whole thing working now?
No, I’m not planning different paid and free versions in terms of lower quality and limited content. Paid version is actually an early access.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes