What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So, that happened: my game was uploaded behind my back.

So, enjoy it! And welcome to my Discord if you have any questions!
GL with the game. Welcome to piracy! Where people share things without permission.
You don't have to be here and write to people, but your takes on this stuff is really odd.
I don't mind waiting, but when you release a glorified ad like you did with that v.8, it tends to rub people the wrong way.
You did this to yourself.

What happened exactly ?
someone uploaded the full game here before the dev wanted to release it themselves and now he's big mad and wont show up here anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
GL with the game. Welcome to piracy! Where people share things without permission.
You don't have to be here and write to people, but your takes on this stuff is really odd.
I don't mind waiting, but when you release a glorified ad like you did with that v.8, it tends to rub people the wrong way.
You did this to yourself.

someone uploaded the full game here before the dev wanted to release it themselves and now he's big mad and wont show up here anymore.
I’m not mad. At first stage, I had to upload my game and support it. Now I’ll let pirates do all work instead of me. That guy who taught me about promotion never uploads his game to pirate sites by himself. So, I just don’t feel obligated to check this thread 20 times a day. Though, I enjoyed it - I met a lot of supportive people here. So, I’ll continue showing up now and then until this thread becomes too toxic.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
The BT.exe does not start when clicking it for me, the mouse icon loads quickly and then nothing. Downloaded from the mega source. Somebody had the same or would it be on my end?

Nevermind, downloaded the whole thing again and now it works :)

Last edited:

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
The game is pretty unique, but from what he said he has no intention to stop, he's just feeling disconnected from the forum, it's no big deal.
Maybe he will take a step back and reevaluate the time he spends on this forum, it's understandable.

Anyway, I liked the update, but there was a second waking-up scene after the car wash, probably a minor bug. The thug is likeable, but he's smart and all, and yet he acts like a neanderthal. It was a bit too much, he could be a bit more subtle about how he goes about things. He's supposed to devise plans to get things done without using more violence than necessary, and yet he acts borderline psychotic.
I get Beauty has to save him from himself etc..., but it could be more subtle xD

Still, this game has a lot of small imperfections, but the devs managed to craft some twists of his own to create a true gem <3

Reactions: intrigan and Demnor

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I’m not mad. At first stage, I had to upload my game and support it. Now I’ll let pirates do all work instead of me. That guy who taught me about promotion never uploads his game to pirate sites by himself. So, I just don’t feel obligated to check this thread 20 times a day. Though, I enjoyed it - I met a lot of supportive people here. So, I’ll continue showing up now and then until this thread becomes too toxic.
I hope that the uploading/stealing/piracy wont keep you from updating here.

Its a very good game, though a bit 'complex' to get all the scenes from all my time playing it.

I do enjoy the game though and hope there wil be an android update. If not then unfortunate, but keep doing your thing.

Reactions: Losersriot

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
Your game is really good, great job. I enjoyed repeating day 5 more than playing day 6. Specially the exhibitionism stuff. I hope your next release gives us more of that and not a predetermined day you have to go through.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I enjoyed the update was easy and fun destroying the date, i am curious how the game will evolve without hunter being her boyfriend and how the lesbian route will be introduced, good job developer looking forward too destroy the next date lol.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
There's a bug in this version: you would miss the whole event with Amy if you ruin the date with Hunter.
It would be fixed in v.0.0.9b.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes