What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The date with Hunter was a MASTERPIECE! His behavior in the park was phenomenal. The MC's answer options were great. The dialogues are mind-blowing. Fabulous. It was the first time in my life that I experienced such a condition. The goal of the creator of the game is to allow players to feel emotions that they are not able to feel in real life. That's exactly what happened. The immersion effect. Absolutely psychologically reliable date. The only thing I was missing was more shots of the view from the MC's eyes (pov). But these are small things.

I dream about a lot of things: these new evenings with Hunter. Driving at high speed couple to Hunter in his car (Hunter drive, MC - passenger). Diving. Kisses. Dancing! Adventures together. Hunter's fights. Let Hunter hit the bespectacled nerd who loves Star Wars once!

Last edited:

adata

Jun 6, 2020
In the German version, the text of all menus is no longer legible, white writing on a white background, can this be fixed? Thank you.

Reactions: _Shaggy_

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You have to pay for everything. This is the main rule of life. The payback for a PHENOMENAL evening with Hunter was the OBLIGATORY and FORCED lesbian sex scene of some people whom MC could not SEE.

This scene was impossible to skip it. The number of renders and the time spent on it scared and discouraged me. I understand that many people demand lesbian scenes, but I have no confidence that they are not lying. There are plenty of other lesbian and male games here.
I still think this game is the best on F95Zone, and Hunter is the hottest guy, but I'm already tired of forced lesbianism IN ALL women's games WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

If I could, I would create my game. Unfortunately, I can't sculpt characters, my laptop was bought in 2013, and I don't know how to write dialogues. People like me don't have games. We have nothing to play with.

If possible, at least make a skip button for scenes what the MC can't see. It was dangerously close to the third view narrator and far from the female proto view...

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
You have to pay for everything. This is the main rule of life. The payback for a PHENOMENAL evening with Hunter was the OBLIGATORY and FORCED lesbian sex scene of some people whom MC could not SEE.

This scene was impossible to skip it. The number of renders and the time spent on it scared and discouraged me. I understand that many people demand lesbian scenes, but I have no confidence that they are not lying. There are plenty of other lesbian and male games here.
I still think this game is the best on F95Zone, and Hunter is the hottest guy, but I'm already tired of forced lesbianism IN ALL women's games WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

If I could, I would create my game. Unfortunately, I can't sculpt characters, my laptop was bought in 2013, and I don't know how to write dialogues. People like me don't have games. We have nothing to play with.

If possible, at least make a skip button for scenes what the MC can't see. It was dangerously close to the third view narrator and far from the female proto view...

Ok, I’ll add ability to skip a lesbian scene.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020

I'm grieving with you , true soldier of fabulous Hunter ! Tears of compassion streaming on my chics ! Hold on sister !

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
zegamez Thanks for the updated game which I've got round to playing at last! :) Love a sexy redhead & now there's 2 in your game!(y) Very nice graphics etc, as usual. Lisa's dress is a good choice & the dialogue for the date with Hunter is funny and well constructed, thanks.

Reactions: Demnor and zegamez

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, dudes! How you name your MC? Agree to default or imagine something else?
I named her Yvonne.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I"ll be honest i am a little disappointed with the hunter date, so far it seems like the typical trope of the misunderstood bad boy/thug. This in addition with how he acted in the train and now with his antiques in the park dont make me see him in a positive light. I get that somethings were made intentionally over the top in the park, like the whole thing with the cellphone and ice cream but he still comes off as a massive douchebag from the way he looks and acts. It would be different if the game gave him some redeeming qualities but other than a sob story we dont really have anything. The small montage scenes in the arcade and bumper cars was nice but not much else.
I hope moving forward there is less of him or at least ways to avoid him but considering the name of the game i doubt it.
Its a shame bcoz i do love pretty much everything else about the game, the MC, the way fetishes and masturbation is handled and more.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I"ll be honest i am a little disappointed with the hunter date, so far it seems like the typical trope of the misunderstood bad boy/thug. This in addition with how he acted in the train and now with his antiques in the park dont make me see him in a positive light. I get that somethings were made intentionally over the top in the park, like the whole thing with the cellphone and ice cream but he still comes off as a massive douchebag from the way he looks and acts. It would be different if the game gave him some redeeming qualities but other than a sob story we dont really have anything. The small montage scenes in the arcade and bumper cars was nice but not much else.
I hope moving forward there is less of him or at least ways to avoid him but considering the name of the game i doubt it.
Its a shame bcoz i do love pretty much everything else about the game, the MC, the way fetishes and masturbation is handled and more.
If you don't like Hunter, leav him. But do not advise the developer to abandon the main storyline.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
If you don't like Hunter, leav him. But do not advise the developer to abandon the main storyline.
Mate, its the developer's game, he can do whatever he wants with it. I am just giving my opinion. If moving forward there is a lot more focus on hunter, without addressing the issues i have with him, I''ll just stop playing the game. I am not trying to get the dev to change the main storyline. I just gave my two cents, if there are enough people with the same opinion, the dev might change a few things, if not, he is free to ignore it.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes