What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Mate, its the developer's game, he can do whatever he wants with it. I am just giving my opinion. If moving forward there is a lot more focus on hunter, without addressing the issues i have with him, I''ll just stop playing the game. I am not trying to get the dev to change the main storyline. I just gave my two cents, if there are enough people with the same opinion, the dev might change a few things, if not, he is free to ignore it.
Dev give you freedom of choise. If you play like a girl and choose to go on a date with a guy, then the problem is probably to you. Another players skip date with Hunter. Unlike hetero players, you have that option.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Dev give you freedom of choise. If you play like a girl and choose to go on a date with a guy, then the problem is probably to you. Another players skip date with Hunter. Unlike hetero players, you have that option.
I don't think we are on the same page here. I have no problem with the MC going on a date with Hunter, but the fact he doesn't seem to have any positive aspect to him.
From the game's title, premise and what dev has said, hunter is going to be an integral part of the game and part of his character arc seems to be that he is a misunderstood thug and there is more to him. But i don't see any redeeming qualities so far. Many people had a problem with how he was portrayed in the train scene (me included). I mean having a character sexually harass the MC doesn't exactly paint hunter in a positive light but the dev responded by saying there is more to his character. This is hunter's second major interaction with MC and for me it again fails to portray hunter in a positive light. If you think Hunter's date was great then good for you, all i am saying is i didn't like it and there is room for improvement.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
to stop the file size balooning you really need to convert all your jpg and png images to wepb. A 4gb game is a bit excessive at version 9 and its only going to get bigger. Plus saving as png then converting to webp saves the image quality before compressing it. Saving as a jpg isn't as good a compression and throws out a lot of detail.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
all i am saying is i didn't like it and there is room for improvement.

Precisely! I assume that we'll witness the magical transformation of a wild thug, Hunter under the influence of MC into a refined man of honor with principles.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Today I replayed the scene in the subway again. Hunter is amazing, I like his face, his body, but his arms - they are hottest. This is not an ugly jock and not a squishy. He is strong, big, broad shoulders, thick arms, but of perfect smooth proportions. And stunningly stylish clothes.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Hunter is a rogue male. He do what he want: no boss, no girlfriend, no DEV (his God).
The date was a condition for returning the phone to MC. . I've got a question: When the man of your dreams comes to your porch with a charming smile and asks for B.J., you'll not hesitate to get on your knees ?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The date was a condition for returning the phone to MC. . I've got a question: When the man of your dreams comes to your porch with a charming smile and asks for B.J., you'll not hesitate to get on your knees ?
I see you did it. I choose another option. Game have different ways.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
??? It’s not even close like that. The condition was helping Amy to get rid of Charles. But even this condition was a trick because Hunter started “operation” before the date.

I bag my pardon ! You 're right. In any case, the request for a blowjob was made. And it didn't feel like a joke . At least the game is outstanding !

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
to stop the file size balooning you really need to convert all your jpg and png images to wepb. A 4gb game is a bit excessive at version 9 and its only going to get bigger. Plus saving as png then converting to webp saves the image quality before compressing it. Saving as a jpg isn't as good a compression and throws out a lot of detail.
Converting into webp saves about 400 Mb. But even if I set the webp quality to 95%, pubes and armpits obtain a noticeable bluish halo around their borders.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
huh. Maybe ask other devs for advice?
To convert to webp, I used xnconvert - standard application used by almost everyone. And nobody use the technique of applying custom details over the main image.
I’ll try to do something, but right now I have no idea how to fix it.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
To convert to webp, I used xnconvert - standard application used by almost everyone. And nobody use the technique of applying custom details over the main image.
I’ll try to do something, but right now I have no idea how to fix it.
Try talking to Zorlun, he's managed very well with webp without any bluish hints. Though I must admit no one (I mean NO ONE) comes close to the level of details you put into the hair on not just only her pubes, but armpits and legs. (Kudos!!)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Try talking to Zorlun, he's managed very well with webp without any bluish hints. Though I must admit no one (I mean NO ONE) comes close to the level of details you put into the hair on not just only her pubes, but armpits and legs. (Kudos!!)
Does he apply images like pubes/armpits over the main image? Those bluish hints become noticeable only in this case; every separate image look okay.

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Does he apply images like pubes/armpits over the main image? Those bluish hints become noticeable only in this case; every separate image look okay.
Honestly, I am not sure anyone else does this. As I said your attention to detail is amazing.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes