• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Because it makes them more money and offers more payment methods and payouts.

Look at Radiant making 4K a month, they fought tooth and nail to get their Patreon account back.
that game is about molesting your daughters. idk how thats on patreon and games that have just minor consensual incest stuff gets banned

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK I looked and can't find it so... How the hell do you get out of this groundhog day shit for Wed 24th?????????

Reactions: MasterChild

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So there's nothing new in this update?
Well on twitter Ze gamez is posting their daily progress and I was surprised to see an update here since they havent posted that they were finished with the latest one. So it might be a partial or patreon beta one. I did not try that build mind you. But since they are still posting about progress on the next update, I would be surprised if there was much progress on what got posted here since the last update.

Reactions: MasterChild

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, this isn't a new version. It's just that one of the f95 admins noticed the latest version wasn't included in the first post of the thread.
It was a newer version than the last I played so that's good

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
OK, now I know how to do it, but when I finish and start playing, everything disappears except for the game start screen image.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes