What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
- There needs to be a hint system or something, maybe something along the lines of telling players when there is a new scene unlocked or telling them what they need to unlock the next scene.
1718851131814.jpeg
Actually, Hint system is already exists. Click on the "?" in the top right corner of the screen.
One guy advised me to create a tutorial at the beginning of the game, and your review proves that it is really necessary. I'll try to implement it in the next version.

- The repetitive "routines" need to be skipped entirely after the first few days bc there is no point showing the same scenes fifty times in ten minutes, they ain't that special
Agree, will work on that.

Fluff content needs to be hidden/removed ASAP. Don't show me the exact same 6-8 different options every night when there is nothing new to do there.
It can be partially solved by checking the hints, but I don't think I understand what you mean by "fluff content."
For example, Lisa purchased a dildo and advanced in anal fetish. This opens a night scene of anal dildoing. So, do you suggest hiding this scene after a player has watched it once (or twice, or three times?) How should it work in your opinion?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
yeah im on windows 10, any idea where that file could be so i can check it?
I don't really know why it can happen, but I had once similar stuff with another app because of my Norton Antivirus. Try to disable file protection in your antivirus

Reactions: femanon

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
Actually, Hint system is already exists. Click on the "?" in the top right corner of the screen.
One guy advised me to create a tutorial at the beginning of the game, and your review proves that it is really necessary. I'll try to implement it in the next version.

Agree, will work on that.

It can be partially solved by checking the hints, but I don't think I understand what you mean by "fluff content."
For example, Lisa purchased a dildo and advanced in anal fetish. This opens a night scene of anal dildoing. So, do you suggest hiding this scene after a player has watched it once (or twice, or three times?) How should it work in your opinion?
Edit: I just started typing my thoughts out and it turned out way longer than I wanted it to lol, my bad.

1. That's not a hint "system", it's a whole ass wikipage that you have to click into and scroll down to the desired section every single time you want to know what to do, which is far too often for an adult game.
It should be implemented organically like highlighting a scene or a text in green if there is more to do/you are eligible for it. The player should NEVER have to go into a separate area to find something that simple.

Also, I forgot to mention that the top UI stopped functioning altogether after I chose to go on a date with hunter. I've also had several bugs where the dialogue was from scenes that hadn't happened yet. Idk if that's an issue with the compressed version but it needs to be dealt with, and the compressed version needs to be removed if it's the cause of these bugs (its not THAT much smaller anyway).

2. Fluf content is any and all content that adds nothing new but makes the game seem "alive" with various options that lead either nowhere or worse, to the same old scenes.
Why is the pizza delivery option still available every time?
Why can I tip the normal amount if it has no REAL effect?
Why do I still get the option to cook at all when it adds nothing new?
Why can I talk to the janitor, work, rest etc when there are no new scenes?
Why can I go to the mall, jogging, shopping etc when it has no effect after a certain point?

If the scene doesn't lead anywhere, remove it. It's useless.
If the scene has already been played before then either move it to a separate "replay" section or change its font color to off-white or grey thereby showing people they've already experienced everything there.

There's a lot more like these but I'm too tired to get into it atm and you seem like a smart enough guy so I'm sure you can figure it out. As the developer your priority should be on streamlining the game as much as possible. Cut off all the fat that's slowing it down.

3. This is a new point and mostly my personal opinion but, when I read the name of the game I was expecting something a little different. The game's focus should either be on total corruption or saving the girl from it.
IMO, there should be two or three main paths for this that all scenes should fit into.

1st (vanilla/romantic) path: Girl and Hunter fall for each other, they become love-dovey and then she can either choose to help him become the boss or run away/die in the process (or some variation thereof, your choice. I just don't care enough to give it more thought)

2nd (total corruption) path: Hunter corrupts the girl to get ahead in the gang and pull people towards his camp to eventually take over as the boss. In this path the girl essentially becomes a glorified prostitute who is used as a bargaining chip when he wants to seduce someone or make them lower their guard before killing them. She is either forced or duped into sleeping with other people as long as it profits Hunter.

3rd path and my personal favorite: A mix of the two. Don't lock people out of entire paths just bc the girl kissed or slept with hunter just once, that's not how it works IRL. Make meaningful connections but leave it up to the player to do whatever they want. If they want to cheat, let em cheat. If they want to corrupt, let them corrupt to whatever degree they want. (like for this path there is no reason Hunter should interfere in her getting the job, she should be able to use her body if she so wishes)

I downloaded this expecting to see what opportunities were present for this naive small-town girl as comes to a big city and gets taken advantage of or falls in with the wrong crowd.

That would be a lot more interesting than whatever this is atm. You are obviously very talented but it seems the game's vision is all over the place. At times it feels like a mess and navigating this "storyline" becomes a headache.

Focus on what's important rather than adding meaningless "sidequests" that have no real effect on the girl. If they are not pushing her down one of those paths then they shouldn't be there.

Both the janitor and car wash guy have great promise in this sense. She can either listen and help them thereby becoming good person, or become corrupt herself and seduce them- that's what people wana see.

Btw, WAY too much lesbian content man. It was hot the first couple of times but become annoying real quick (again, that's just my opinion).
Are there even any sexual encounters with anyone other than hunter? And even he has like 1-2 scenes that I can recall while that blonde girl and the nurse get so much more (those are the only 2 that I can remember but pretty sure there's a fair bit more going by the gallery- with the beach girls, the friend, the sex club girl etc)

If that's the path you're going with (either the stereotypical story of thug falling for girl and changing his ways like some cringe Wattpad story, or random lesbian scenes sprinkled over for no reason) then I'm afraid its not for me, although I wish you the best.

Oh and, its good to make her learn the fetishes in such an organic way that it makes sense but her sitting alone in her apartment doing stuff to herself gets boring rather quick. I can watch IRL girls do that at any time, you need to make those fetishes come as an encounter with other characters to make it more interesting. Like the blonde girl can teach her the BJ skill by having her practice it on her trucker husband, also increasing her corruption in the way (that's just one example but you get the idea).

Last edited:
Reactions: zegamez

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
yeah im on windows 10, any idea where that file could be so i can check it?
For this game its in the renpy folder in the main folder for the game. Scroll down and it's listed as preferences.py. Just check the properties and make sure its not set to read only.

femanon

May 6, 2020
it does seem like it is allowed to write to it, anything other suggestions you think could cause it to go wrong?
it is tricky i havent found much about it other than from devs mostly, so i can understand if it isnt easy to figure out 1718934478601.png

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
it does seem like it is allowed to write to it, anything other suggestions you think could cause it to go wrong?
it is tricky i havent found much about it other than from devs mostly, so i can understand if it isnt easy to figure out View attachment 3755372
Only other thing I can think of is running it in admin mode; right click the exe file and run as admin. After that not sure. I saw someone else mentioned your antivirus. I run bitdefender and had it affect older games; had to add make them an exception in the advanced threat section. But not sure of other antivirus programs. If you have something in your antivirus that protects against active programs etc might be that but not sure. After that, I am out of suggestions.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes