What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
You can check for updates here:
I want to ask. how is it working with your development? do you create something new for every fetish every update or do you always focus on only some of them?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I want to ask. how is it working with your development? do you create something new for every fetish every update or do you always focus on only some of them?
I used to do something new for each fetish, but it’s more effective to progress one or two fetishes per update. But the next update will be focused on the main storyline. Many players complained that they can’t maximize all fetishes during one play. It’s supposed to be a cool feature, but it seems like it only annoys players.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
I used to do something new for each fetish, but it’s more effective to progress one or two fetishes per update. But the next update will be focused on the main storyline. Many players complained that they can’t maximize all fetishes during one play. It’s supposed to be a cool feature, but it seems like it only annoys players.
sure no problem. I liked bondage in the last update so that was the reason why I asked. there are not many games that would show it in such a big way

Reactions: zegamez

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Just one thought about the fetish votes on the first page, people pick anal sex as their favorite fetish and the less favorite the enema, but just one obvious observation: (clean) anal sex doesn't work without an enema, otherwise will turn into anal sex with scat. It doesn't need to be explicit, or it can be an optional scene, or with only a fade out and in.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
zegamez ,

I've reached a point in the game where the following message appears:

Congratulations! You're reached the end of the current version.
Do you want to play Groundhog Day (sandbox style, no scripted events)?

What does this mean? Does the game end on June 25th?

If I keep playing "Groundhog Day" will the days continue to advance? What style of game is this, I don't quite understand?
Should I keep playing this style or start a new game and make different choices?

• Sad
Reactions: Kodex

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
zegamez ,

I've reached a point in the game where the following message appears:

Congratulations! You're reached the end of the current version.
Do you want to play Groundhog Day (sandbox style, no scripted events)?

What does this mean? Does the game end on June 25th?

If I keep playing "Groundhog Day" will the days continue to advance? What style of game is this, I don't quite understand?
Should I keep playing this style or start a new game and make different choices?
It means that there will be no main storyline content after this point. You can continue playing and having Sandbox events, level up fetishes, and have side-story events.

However, you should save the game before that point. In the next version, Lisa will have a main-story event on this day, and you will ruin the game if you load your Groundhog save file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Just one thought about the fetish votes on the first page, people pick anal sex as their favorite fetish and the less favorite the enema, but just one obvious observation: (clean) anal sex doesn't work without an enema, otherwise will turn into anal sex with scat. It doesn't need to be explicit, or it can be an optional scene, or with only a fade out and in.
Things can go unsaid and unseen in media.

Reactions: Piratefishes

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
(clean) anal sex doesn't work without an enema, otherwise will turn into anal sex with scat.
What drives you to this conclusion? It can be clean (of course with a little risk remaining), just depending on when the girl had the last visit to the toilet, how much she ate and when and her inner anatomy. Just try it out with several girls and you will see.
Also it is a myth that you need lube. Most of the time, if you have a good forplay (or regular sex), you don't need lube at all.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
What drives you to this conclusion?
Personal experiences that I had with some random girls in the past. My ex-wife had an enema night routine with or without anal sex, which she always enjoyed doing it. Her excuse was to stay fit... better for a workout the next day blablabla, but she loved buttsex. It's a russian roulette without an enema. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
It's a russian roulette without an enema. Better safe than sorry.
Ok, thanks for explaining.

In my experience is is no russian roulette, but very safe. Even in the events af an "accident", it was no messy stuff like in the scat videos. Nothing a single handkerchief-wipe couldn't fix.
If you are scat-phobic, yeah, you better be safe than sorry. But if you don't care that much, you will be missing a lot of good possibilities if you insist on an enema.

But back to the topic: I think we all could call anal without prior enema to be clean enough and ignor the minimal possibility.
The fetish enema instead would have suggested that we would actively want to see her doing it, maybe even a dirty enema (wich is likely the case or else it would prevent nothing).

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
If you are scat-phobic, yeah, you better be safe than sorry. But if you don't care that much, you will be missing a lot of good possibilities if you insist on an enema.
I enjoy watching solo female scat from a safe distance (from my computer) because the smell is a huge turn-off to me.
The times these accidents happened to me, my boner died. I've watched some cute girls eating their scat and can't comprehend how that's possible. The amount of bacteria and viruses that the feces carry is immense, even if the person is healthy, this is what the immune system extracts from the food ingested. If they're not fake, these girls must be taking a lot of antibiotics.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes