What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Tbf, I will never understand how a dev can think of having a Gallery, but then decide to make it CG only instead of replay... like, how does that idea form? Not wanna bash, I just really don't get it :D

The premise and all is interesting and it looks good, but the gallery thing still kinda bugs me xD
Probably the only thing I didn't create from scratch in my game is the gallery engine. I just used a ready-made one that someone published for free. As far as I know, many games use this engine.

I know I have too many gallery entries and should have split them into subgroups a long time ago, but it seems like you're talking about something else. Could you give me more details on what exactly is bugging you?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Oof this thread hasn't been kind to the dev this month. I have to say that this stays one of my references on how to really push the boundaries of what can be done with ren'py. Nobody is perfect but I do believe that you achieve a high grade in writing, graphics, kink and mechanics all around zegamez and you should be proud of this little gem.

There is fair criticism to be given and I'll wait for when the game is almost finished to leave a honest review hoping to see you improve for future projects. Cheers!

KirigaiaTenma

Jul 5, 2017
i think i run into a bug where you cant develop the kinks anymore,
so i played through the game until the end of content
i started a new game+ and now every night i get the line: "I'm so sleepy... It's time for bed. I should get up early tomorrow."

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
i think i run into a bug where you cant develop the kinks anymore,
so i played through the game until the end of content
i started a new game+ and now every night i get the line: "I'm so sleepy... It's time for bed. I should get up early tomorrow."
Can't understand why it may happen. Could you give me your save file?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
sure, here you go
I just checked. Everything work on my side.
You saved the game on Day 6, and the nearest time Lisa can masturbate is Day 7. Don't invite Sandra to go out and don't let Lisa masturbate in the shower.
If you invite Sandra and kiss her, Lisa will end up having sex with her. But Lisa will still be able to masturbate next day.
Make sure that she is Aroused at night. Check on hints in Masturbation section.
_1.jpg

KirigaiaTenma

Jul 5, 2017
I just checked. Everything work on my side.
You saved the game on Day 6, and the nearest time Lisa can masturbate is Day 7. Don't invite Sandra to go out and don't let Lisa masturbate in the shower.
If you invite Sandra and kiss her, Lisa will end up having sex with her. But Lisa will still be able to masturbate next day.
Make sure that she is Aroused at night. Check on hints in Masturbation section.
For some reason on day 7 even after sending Sandra home, Lisa wouldnt masturbate. But maybe libido pills arent enough at the early stage of the game. Anyway after trying again on day 8 it worked just fine. I guess the bug was me. But thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
For some reason on day 7 even after sending Sandra home, Lisa wouldnt masturbate. But maybe libido pills arent enough at the early stage of the game. Anyway after trying again on day 8 it worked just fine. I guess the bug was me. But thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.
No problem, thank you for trying to help anyway. When I was checking, I found out that the name of one image was wrong, so it wasn't wasting time.
Not sure why you had this problem on Day 7, but most likely its because of low arousal by the bedtime.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
And the animations are top-notch. I don't mind a female MC. I just wish there were more sex and partners. When I play FP games, I like to play God turning the girl into the biggest slut possible, and with one partner only (two, counting the other girl, but I don't count lesbo scenes as more than appetizers) it tends to get boring in the long run. Of course, I wouldn't mind if the dev developed a male-protagonist game in parallel with girls with that look (could be the same or others, I don't mind) and also that comedic style (those other devs who pretend to be "deep" storytellers not only bore me but also make me cringe). That would be great too.
Well in that case it's a good thing your are not the dev... :HideThePain:
You actually have a wide selection of games with this desired premise if you search for it on this platform ...

I do wonder tho, how can you get bored and don't find a game, which actually is just the said premise that you have to voice your desires in a game thread that doesn't do it the way you like it ?
Honestly mate why even start a convo about it ?

Last edited:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Lighten up Francis. No need to get knickers in a twist. Just having a conversation. And for what it's worth, I never said 'this game should be changed'. I simply floated an idea that someone should make a game like this with a male protag. I think it would be a big hit. Who knows maybe it would inspire the dev to do another game after this one or a spin off from a different perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: BenHatira

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Also I'd like to give a kudos and shout out to the dev for the pussy grool. Fucking awesome. That's the next level shit that more devs/artist should be doing.

Reactions: damnedfrog

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Lighten up Francis. No need to get knickers in a twist. Just having a conversation. And for what it's worth, I never said 'this game should be changed'. I simply floated an idea that someone should make a game like this with a male protag. I think it would be a big hit. Who knows maybe it would inspire the dev to do another game after this one or a spin off from a different perspective.
Mate i see a Larry ava and my brain just starts to think about any possible kinks... so nah i get it

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
This is a solid effort. I'm not sure if it's my thing since Zegames has stated they're staying away from some elements that I prefer (sometimes I like a corrupted slutty whore) which is fine, I'm just one person. What I want or don't want isn't really the point, which is that it's a solid effort so far, in my opinion. The story seems to be on the more unique or rare side for this site (afaik) and even though there is some weird sentence structure and phrasing (that happens if English is not native, it's okay!) it's easy to understand. Some of the mechanics are a little strange in that they are not typical mechanics, but they make sense once you understand how they work (talking about the masturbation requirement). The animations and still CG are really crisp, nice job. I prefer The Better Deal so far, dev's other effort, but this game is certainly worth checking out and supporting if you're able.

femanon

May 6, 2020
i have an issue with persistent data being reset each time i load the game, eg gallery preferences etc. anyone know how to fix?

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
i have an issue with persistent data being reset each time i load the game, eg gallery preferences etc. anyone know how to fix?
Sounds like your computer or tablet (whatever your using) is not letting you "write" to the prefereneces file. It will let you alter it while the game is open but won't "write it" to the file when you close. I use a PC and windows so I know some programs I have to run as an admin or the program or windows will block me from overwriting certain files like preferences. Could also be the preference file is set to "read only" that will do the same thing.

Reactions: femanon and zegamez

femanon

May 6, 2020
Sounds like your computer or tablet (whatever your using) is not letting you "write" to the prefereneces file. It will let you alter it while the game is open but won't "write it" to the file when you close. I use a PC and windows so I know some programs I have to run as an admin or the program or windows will block me from overwriting certain files like preferences. Could also be the preference file is set to "read only" that will do the same thing.
yeah im on windows 10, any idea where that file could be so i can check it?

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes