What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Tbf, I will never understand how a dev can think of having a Gallery, but then decide to make it CG only instead of replay... like, how does that idea form? Not wanna bash, I just really don't get it :D

The premise and all is interesting and it looks good, but the gallery thing still kinda bugs me xD

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Tbf, I will never understand how a dev can think of having a Gallery, but then decide to make it CG only instead of replay... like, how does that idea form? Not wanna bash, I just really don't get it :D

The premise and all is interesting and it looks good, but the gallery thing still kinda bugs me xD
Probably the only thing I didn't create from scratch in my game is the gallery engine. I just used a ready-made one that someone published for free. As far as I know, many games use this engine.

I know I have too many gallery entries and should have split them into subgroups a long time ago, but it seems like you're talking about something else. Could you give me more details on what exactly is bugging you?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Oof this thread hasn't been kind to the dev this month. I have to say that this stays one of my references on how to really push the boundaries of what can be done with ren'py. Nobody is perfect but I do believe that you achieve a high grade in writing, graphics, kink and mechanics all around zegamez and you should be proud of this little gem.

There is fair criticism to be given and I'll wait for when the game is almost finished to leave a honest review hoping to see you improve for future projects. Cheers!

KirigaiaTenma

Jul 5, 2017
i think i run into a bug where you cant develop the kinks anymore,
so i played through the game until the end of content
i started a new game+ and now every night i get the line: "I'm so sleepy... It's time for bed. I should get up early tomorrow."

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
i think i run into a bug where you cant develop the kinks anymore,
so i played through the game until the end of content
i started a new game+ and now every night i get the line: "I'm so sleepy... It's time for bed. I should get up early tomorrow."
Can't understand why it may happen. Could you give me your save file?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
sure, here you go
I just checked. Everything work on my side.
You saved the game on Day 6, and the nearest time Lisa can masturbate is Day 7. Don't invite Sandra to go out and don't let Lisa masturbate in the shower.
If you invite Sandra and kiss her, Lisa will end up having sex with her. But Lisa will still be able to masturbate next day.
Make sure that she is Aroused at night. Check on hints in Masturbation section.
_1.jpg

Reactions: KirigaiaTenma

KirigaiaTenma

Jul 5, 2017
I just checked. Everything work on my side.
You saved the game on Day 6, and the nearest time Lisa can masturbate is Day 7. Don't invite Sandra to go out and don't let Lisa masturbate in the shower.
If you invite Sandra and kiss her, Lisa will end up having sex with her. But Lisa will still be able to masturbate next day.
Make sure that she is Aroused at night. Check on hints in Masturbation section.
For some reason on day 7 even after sending Sandra home, Lisa wouldnt masturbate. But maybe libido pills arent enough at the early stage of the game. Anyway after trying again on day 8 it worked just fine. I guess the bug was me. But thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
For some reason on day 7 even after sending Sandra home, Lisa wouldnt masturbate. But maybe libido pills arent enough at the early stage of the game. Anyway after trying again on day 8 it worked just fine. I guess the bug was me. But thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.
No problem, thank you for trying to help anyway. When I was checking, I found out that the name of one image was wrong, so it wasn't wasting time.
Not sure why you had this problem on Day 7, but most likely its because of low arousal by the bedtime.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes