What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Heh, I really liked the scenes where she checked herself in day 1, I can't wait for more! I always like a good bush. Too bad she does not have big pussy lips, that would be the killer for me. Also I wish we would have more choices to influence her to be honest.

Last edited:

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Btw would it be possible that if she does not shave for a few days her bush would grow or regrow? Or would that be too much effort? Also where did you learn to use RenPy and DAZ?

Reactions: Demnor

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
1) No, it would be insane to make renders for all growing stages. But some time ago I made a poll among my supporters. At the next update MC will be slightly bushier. Particularly, she will have some hair on her labia majora (again, you still be able to choose an option to shave bald)

2) Nowhere, I just watched some videos on YouTube - official tutorials, parmy1985’s, thundorn’s, and some others about the topics I was going to learn at that moment. Absence of an adequate documentation for both RenPy and DAZ pissed me off. Probably, it’s the price for being free ;)
The most of what I have learned I got trying to do something in DAZ. Of course, at first my renders where bad; my RenPy code is a disaster till now.
Actually, I still have very vague knowledge of how to use RenPy and DAZ in a full way. I’m still learning.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
zegamez

I think that is how many have learned stuff and learn as they go. I have been messing around in DAZ myself making avatars and signatures.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
zegamez

I think that is how many have learned stuff and learn as they go. I have been messing around in DAZ myself making avatars and signatures.
Yes, exactly. I'm sure that devs who have been working for years still have a lot of stuff to learn.

Reactions: Demnor

number361

Dec 2, 2018
1) No, it would be insane to make renders for all growing stages. But some time ago I made a poll among my supporters. At the next update MC will be slightly bushier. Particularly, she will have some hair on her labia majora (again, you still be able to choose an option to shave bald)

2) Nowhere, I just watched some videos on YouTube - official tutorials, parmy1985’s, thundorn’s, and some others about the topics I was going to learn at that moment. Absence of an adequate documentation for both RenPy and DAZ pissed me off. Probably, it’s the price for being free ;)
The most of what I have learned I got trying to do something in DAZ. Of course, at first my renders where bad; my RenPy code is a disaster till now.
Actually, I still have very vague knowledge of how to use RenPy and DAZ in a full way. I’m still learning.
1, More bush? Some proper hair on labia majora? Like a normal girl? Absolutely fantastic. I can't wait! You just got a follower!
2, Well, I'll look into some stuff as well. Just want to try out some things. Thanks!

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
More than 90% of new content is ready. I've already rendered over 1000 new renders and 40 animations. All of the day events are done. Now, MC is in her bedroom and thinking about how to amuse herself. Half of the fetish events are done as well.
Don't want to put a strict time frame, but it shouldn't take too long.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
zegamez

A person can make a android request port anytime it doesn't just have to be for your next update if a person wants to they can make a request now if they want to.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes