What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
I have the same bug. I tried the solution, set config.console = true saved and closed but when pressing Ctrl+O in game it only skips to the end and exits to start screen. Any other work around?
Shift + O will bring up the console. I had the same problem

Reactions: Firebless

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
on state call label_name, shift+O wont bring you to console. but back to previous jump label_name state. only at that state, you may able to open console with shift+O. cmiiw

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
im kinda late for the polling, but wow 3P ( Pussy with Pubes is Peeing ) im sold :love:
hope that the dev keeps the option to keep her pubes. dreaming about option to gives variety of pubes to choose, but would only consume more time for the dev to made each scene with them.

so far, this game have the most realistic expression of female orgasm, imo. bravo!

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
PATCH 0.0.4d

This patch fixes the problem of quitting to main menu after the pharmacy scene if watersport is disabled.

Instructions: extract to BT-0.0.4c/game folder with replacement

Last edited:
Reactions: geordie

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
im kinda late for the polling, but wow 3P ( Pussy with Pubes is Peeing ) im sold :love:
hope that the dev keeps the option to keep her pubes. dreaming about option to gives variety of pubes to choose, but would only consume more time for the dev to made each scene with them.

so far, this game have the most realistic expression of female orgasm, imo. bravo!
Thank you, but I'm confused. You are not the first person who asked me about this, but I have already added the option to keep the pubes unshaved. Didn't you notice?
V 0.0.2 included this option, but at V 0.0.4, I went even further. Now, you can switch shaved/unshaved pussy and armpits anytime right from the main menu and game menu.
I'm kind of proud of this idea; it allows a player to watch any scene with different options without any cheating and reloading. Like the scene? Wondering how it would look if MC was shaved? - No problem - switch it and enjoy the view! I believe no other RenPy game here has something similar.

switch.jpg

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you, but I'm confused. You are not the first person who asked me about this, but I have already added the option to keep the pubes unshaved. Didn't you notice?
V 0.0.2 included this option, but at V 0.0.4, I went even further. Now, you can switch shaved/unshaved pussy and armpits anytime right from the main menu and game menu.
I'm kind of proud of this idea; it allows a player to watch any scene with different options without any cheating and reloading. Like the scene? Wondering how it would look if MC was shaved? - No problem - switch it and enjoy the view! I believe no other RenPy game here has something similar.

View attachment 1208019
Yes, it's a nice feature. It is strange but it seems that many people did not notice it.
And I notice that the armpits option also apply to other girls, at least, the lesbian couple at the beach. They aren't naked, so I don't know for sure for the pubes, but I suppose the pubes option apply also to other girls.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Yes, it's a nice feature. It is strange but it seems that many people did not notice it.
And I notice that the armpits option also apply to other girls, at least, the lesbian couple at the beach. They aren't naked, so I don't know for sure for the pubes, but I suppose the pubes option apply also to other girls.
Yes, that's right. The option you have chosen for MC applies on some other characters as well. You can see Mia's pubes clearly if you learn exhibitionism before that. I tried to make her pubes look like a nest for her bluebird tattoo :)

Reactions: damnedfrog

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
zegamez I like the variety of fetishes you have going there, and how some of them are logical progression into others, as well as possessing their own progression (ex. Anal play starts with a finger and goes all the way up to a fist).

May I ask how many fetishes an average player can expect after one playthrough, if they were going for a reasonable variety and actively trying to max them out?

Keep up the great work!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have played the content till the end but i don't understand, in the walkthrough there are a lot of things you can do in bed like learning fetish or do various things but nothing is available, just some masturbation then arousal is reset and you can't do anything else.
Not much content for the moment, i guess it will be more interesting in one or two years from now!!

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have played the content till the end but i don't understand, in the walkthrough there are a lot of things you can do in bed like learning fetish or do various things but nothing is available, just some masturbation then arousal is reset and you can't do anything else.
Not much content for the moment, i guess it will be more interesting in one or two years from now!!
I agree 100% with you, Dev is careful not to fuck his girl,he wants it virgin:p

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Follow the walkthrough and make sure that by the bed time your arousal is Horny and your mood is Fine (or better.) Also, don't masturbate during the day. Learning fetishes will be available.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Follow the walkthrough and make sure that by the bed time your arousal is Horny and your mood is Fine (or better.) Also, don't masturbate during the day. Learning fetishes will be available.
I have followed the walkthrough and i have chosen the beach the first day but i think the masturbation in the shower is not an option, i will see if the other path can give something more.
But as we cannot go further than day 3 i guess there is not much to do anyway.

But i love the girl, and the story seems good, shame that we cannot go very far for the moment.
Are for example the beach lesbian bdsm girl event and others a single event or will they still be available later, because it will need a lot of grinding to get the right stats at the right moment and i totally hate this. Repeating day after day the same events is the reason why i have almost quit playing sandbox like game, i prefer VN with a good storyline and path choices that give you what you want.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I have followed the walkthrough and i have chosen the beach the first day but i think the masturbation in the shower is not an option, i will see if the other path can give something more.
But as we cannot go further than day 3 i guess there is not much to do anyway.

But i love the girl, and the story seems good, shame that we cannot go very far for the moment.
Are for example the beach lesbian bdsm girl event and others a single event or will they still be available later, because it will need a lot of grinding to get the right stats at the right moment and i totally hate this. Repeating day after day the same events is the reason why i have almost quit playing sandbox like game, i prefer VN with a good storyline and path choices that give you what you want.
Actually, I don't plan a lot of grinding - keeping stats high enough won't be a problem.
Some events will be repeatable, but I'll try to diversify them. I know what you're talking about, and I hate that as well.
I definitely won't do anything like repeat X 50 times to learn Y.

Reactions: Demnor and Kukipett

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
So this game was brought to my attention today.
I was surprised that although it is version 0.0.4 the game is already over 2GB but a quick skim over the files explained a lot.
As much as I enjoy seeing the effort, this is just insane.

The story was kinda nice so far, although some of the stuff really got my blood boiling (which I think was intended).
Anyways, looking forward to meeting the other characters and maybe help the MC getting a bit more independed/stronger.
Good setup for character developement and some fun along the way.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: zegamez
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes