What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, I found the bug. It happens when you turn off watersport content. It will be fixed in the next versions.

Right now you can do following:
1) Go to BT-0.0.4c-pc(or mac)/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy .
2) Open it with notepad.
3) Press Ctrl+F and find "config.console"
4) Set config.console = True; save and close
5) Run the game, open your last save.
6) Press Ctrl + O to open console. Print pip = 0 Press Enter, then Esc to close the console.

You will see a short watersport scene. After that you can disable it again by opening console with Ctrl+O and printing pip = -1
Another bug with negative amount of money and buying groceries:
"I don't have enough money!"
"I I have use my credit card!"
- the game exits to MAIN MENU

I guess the only fix for now is to use cheat money as someone suggested.
So 2 bugs for now to fix, but besides this good update!

Last edited:
Reactions: zegamez

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
After that update, even despite the meager addition of a day of more content, I am thankful and reassured. When I saw that anal only was a road you could take the girl down, I was elated. Please take your time with the development. I will happily wait for a finely wrought gem rather than a rush to post disaster.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Another bug with negative amount of money and buying groceries:
"I don't have enough money!"
"I I have use my credit card!"
- the game exits to MAIN MENU

I guess the only fix for now is to use cheat money as someone suggested.
So 2 bugs for now to fix, but besides this good update!
Thank you, fixed.

Reactions: StormEagle84

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
EXCELLENT start to what I hope will continue to be a very good game.
Wonderful graphics, choices that matter, good dialog, and the daily diary section really let's the player know how their character is feeling about what you've had them do.
Keep up the excellent work.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, there will be some interracial content
I guess I gotta start over from the beginning as in terms of fetish content the only one that I got the gist of was the master and slave with the "job interview" where the manager keeps suggesting on the whole "loyalty" angle.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
That you for your support!
About the thug part: what a game without bad guys? ;)
No worries, MC will handle this.

One of my favorite games on this site is Acting Lessons by Dr. PinkCake. The only flaw of this game is it doesn't have any happy end.
I'm not such a sadist as Dr. PinkCake; you will be able to rule out everything in the best possible way.
Yes.. I totaly understand why they're there in the story... the drama!! :ROFLMAO:
I said that becouse the game is called "beauty and the thug" and we have not see much of the thug (not that I complaining) but.. this game really surprised me! If this turned up to be a "slice of life".. I on board on that!
But I understand that the thug part is the conflict of the story.
( and yea, Acting Lessons is burned in all of our mind :ROFLMAO:)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I had played the 0.2 version that was just an intro, is there now some interesting content or are we still in the teasing stuff.

I loved the MC, a so beautiful ginger that reminded me of my first love when i was 17 :love:, she had almost the same blue summer dress on my first date!
I don't like the baby doll mouth too much and the hairs on the legs, but she is so sexy :love:

But the thugs part was really bad, so much a caricature and i hate that kind of stuff in thoses games, it's almost cringe and bad all the times!

I have played so many games recently that had just some intro and teasing that last forever because the dev just wants to push the real good content for a far future hoping to get more patrons and money. Some even got abandonned because lack of revenue.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Oh this can become a great game.
I hope many of the side stories you were laying out will continue.
I really love the expressions you give to the MC, this makes her very authentic and believable.
Sad that you think about shaving her, but if that is your decision.
Yes, as stated before, the diary is an awesome idea.

Keep it up, can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Demnor and zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I had played the 0.2 version that was just an intro, is there now some interesting content or are we still in the teasing stuff.

I loved the MC, a so beautiful ginger that reminded me of my first love when i was 17 :love:, she had almost the same blue summer dress on my first date!
I don't like the baby doll mouth too much and the hairs on the legs, but she is so sexy :love:

But the thugs part was really bad, so much a caricature and i hate that kind of stuff in thoses games, it's almost cringe and bad all the times!

I have played so many games recently that had just some intro and teasing that last forever because the dev just wants to push the real good content for a far future hoping to get more patrons and money. Some even got abandonned because lack of revenue.
I hope you will like how the thug part turn out.

It’s a slow-burning game, but I have a scenario. Supporting on Patreon has no influence on the following events.

Reactions: StormEagle84

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Oh this can become a great game.
I hope many of the side stories you were laying out will continue.
I really love the expressions you give to the MC, this makes her very authentic and believable.
Sad that you think about shaving her, but if that is your decision.
Yes, as stated before, the diary is an awesome idea.

Keep it up, can't wait for the next update.
Thank you, but I didn’t get about shaving MC. Now, it’s up to you to shave her or not to shave. Moreover, you can switch shaved/unshaved in the game menu at any time (click on mc’s imagine) and see any scene with different presets.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Thank you, but I didn’t get about shaving MC. Now, it’s up to you to shave her or not to shave. Moreover, you can switch shaved/unshaved in the game menu at any time (click on mc’s imagine) and see any scene with different presets.
FOR EVERYONE WHO HATES HAIRY ARMPITS:

No worries, she will shave them very soon, and there won't be any hairy armpits further.
I just felt like making some renders with hairy armpits. Then I decided then I actually like hairless more. I do this game for fun.
So this is not going to happen?

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Don't read old posts, it's been a lot of changes since that. Now, as I have said, you can choose whatever you like:
- hairy armpits, hairy pussy
- shaved armpits, hairy pussy
- hairy armpits, shaved pussy
- shaved armpits, shaved pussy
Thanks again for inserting this option because I think it's really hot and that's one reason why I tried the game. I especially find the little gold shimmering hairs on your legs very sexy :love:.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I have several people who asked the same thing. Okay, I will do any sex scenes with male character avoidable to the point of bifurcation.
And i'm back. Hello again, its been 4 months since i left because of this very topic. Any idea in which version it will be avoidable? Just to make sure i dont need to see dicks ^^

Zegamez, I don't understand the logic behind this... why would you make her have a cock on the straight route but no the les?
It seems more logical to have it on the les route because she'd get more pleasure using it on girls would she not? I really can't wrap my head around why it would be unavoidable on the straight route....
The logic behind this is simple, lesbians dont like dicks at all. If they would like them they would not be lesbian but straight or bisexual. But it makes sense if a dickloving slut wants to know/try how the dicks feel on the other end ^^

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
And i'm back. Hello again, its been 4 months since i left because of this very topic. Any idea in which version it will be avoidable? Just to make sure i dont need to see dicks ^^

The logic behind this is simple, lesbians dont like dicks at all. If they would like them they would not be lesbian but straight or bisexual. But it makes sense if a dickloving slut wants to know/try how the dicks feel on the other end ^^
Well, MC may be straight or bisexual - she had a boyfriend in her hometown. And she has never had lesbian relations.
The realization that she doesn't need any dicks, that she's been looking for love everywhere while her true love was always with her may come to MC in early July.
I can't say how many updates it will take; more likely, it won't happen by the end of this summer (IRL), but don't think that each update will contain only one day ;)

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019

> Lesbians don't like dicks
The Strapon Industry wants a word with you...

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
If that's what you mean, see if it works for you.

Game exits to menu when the mc is at home and about to enter the shower after being sunburnt.
Auch! Taking off clothes is painful!

Then it goes back to the main menu.
Yes, I found the bug. It happens when you turn off watersport content. It will be fixed in the next versions.

Right now you can do following:
1) Go to BT-0.0.4c-pc(or mac)/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy .
2) Open it with notepad.
3) Press Ctrl+F and find "config.console"
4) Set config.console = True; save and close
5) Run the game, open your last save.
6) Press Ctrl + O to open console. Print pip = 0 Press Enter, then Esc to close the console.

You will see a short watersport scene. After that you can disable it again by opening console with Ctrl+O and printing pip = -1

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
> Lesbians don't like dicks
The Strapon Industry wants a word with you...
Dont confuse pure lesbians (who often prefer toys in other shapes, but some, me included dont like such toys at all) with bisexuals who like both and combine it with strapons or straight girls with a simple kink who only like the sex sometimes but never would end in a relationship with a girl. Sure, there are also girls who dont care about the shape as long it gets the job done and its also a fact that mass production makes stuff cheaper. And dont forget the guys...its always been a wet dream of many to get a lesbian in their beds, making dickshaped sextoys is the closest they can go without rape.
Now lets get to topic, dont wanna piss off the dev or the mods, just wanted to clear this ^^

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
If that's what you mean, see if it works for you.
I have the same bug. I tried the solution, set config.console = true saved and closed but when pressing Ctrl+O in game it only skips to the end and exits to start screen. Any other work around?

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes