What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3108502

I'm kinda disappointed by the update, to be honest. But mostly because due to my high expectations.. :/
The renders looks great, quality isn't the problem nor are some typos or mispronaunciations but, in my opinion, the boredom.
I'm aware that the story is just building up but that's the most important thing to do if someone's creating the story - make sure to drag the player/reader into the events, make him be interested so he will continue reading/playing.
In the first episode we are introduced this girl who looks great, she talks to the air, telling a bit of background emotionally only to be later revealed that she's infront of her father's grave. Even the small touch with the ant crawling on her crotch is nice addition, then we move to a city where we see a bit of harsh behavior by two thugs, she then moves across few locations to her new apartment and so on, the point is that it's (kind of) interesting and the reader/player gets interested but in the next episode we see her being mostly in her appartment, talking to herself and watching the toilet/bidet scene three of four times. She tries to get a job in a restaurant that seems questionably empty (And the owner looks like a dick from the first scene, his visage says all you need), the scene with the mechanic is decent but the beach after that is... I don't know, simply uninteresting :( Both restaurants and beachs are sort of ... overused topics in my opinion. And I counted 2 possible choices only (if you don't count the repetetive 'have some relief' or 'order pizza' choices).
Again, quality is fantastic but my interest droped down.
I guess you can't satisfy every player out there, seeing how good reviews the update got :)
Good luck tho, will be keeping an eye on this game :)

Reactions: Karabas and zegamez

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I've checked, but I can't catch this bug. It's perfectly fine on my PC. Try to download the game from another source.
This game ends at the end of Day 2 when MC goes to sleep.
I originally downloaded from Nopy. I redownloaded from Mega, over-wrote the old folder's contents with the new download: still had the same problem.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
you mean the ones on the areola?
Oops, it looks like the mole on her left areola I lost somewhere when was creating a tanned skin. Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I originally downloaded from Nopy. I redownloaded from Mega, over-wrote the old folder's contents with the new download: still had the same problem.
So you don't have any errors? What is the last phrase MC says?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Auch! Taking off clothes is painful!

Then it goes back to the main menu.
Yes, I found the bug. It happens when you turn off watersport content. It will be fixed in the next versions.

Right now you can do following:
1) Go to BT-0.0.4c-pc(or mac)/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy .
2) Open it with notepad.
3) Press Ctrl+F and find "config.console"
4) Set config.console = True; save and close
5) Run the game, open your last save.
6) Press Ctrl + O to open console. Print pip = 0 Press Enter, then Esc to close the console.

You will see a short watersport scene. After that you can disable it again by opening console with Ctrl+O and printing pip = -1

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Yes, I found the bug. It happens when you turn off watersport content. It will be fixed in the next versions.

Right now you can do following:
1) Go to BT-0.0.4c-pc(or mac)/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy .
2) Open it with notepad.
3) Press Ctrl+F and find "config.console"
4) Set config.console = True; save and close
5) Run the game, open your last save.
6) Press Ctrl + O to open console. Print pip = 0 Press Enter, then Esc to close the console.

You will see a short watersport scene. After that you can disable it again by opening console with Ctrl+O and printing pip = -1
That worked. Thank you so much for the help.

Reactions: zegamez

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is there going to be interracial content?
I bet it will 100%, the pizza boy for sure ;)

btw: console command:

Code:
mood=5 normal 6fine 7good 8dar good 9excellent 10marvelous
arousal=5 very aroused 8dripping 10on the edge
health=
ex=1.5  exhibitionist
ts=1.0  teasing
ff=0.5 footfetish
pp=0.5 pussyplay
ap=1.5 analplay
hj=0.5 handjob
bj=1 blowjob
pe=1 pussyeating
skill_cook=0.5 cooking

calmdown_used=0
calmdown_chance=100

money=
current_time= 1*4very late night 5-6very early mornig 7early mornig 9-10late morning 12early afternoon 15late afternoon
                18early night 21late night

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I bet it will 100%, the pizza boy for sure ;)

btw: console command:

Code:
mood=5 normal 6fine 7good 8dar good 9excellent 10marvelous
arousal=5 very aroused 8dripping 10on the edge
health=
ex=1.5  exhibitionist
ts=1.0  teasing
ff=0.5 footfetish
pp=0.5 pussyplay
ap=1.5 analplay
hj=0.5 handjob
bj=1 blowjob
pe=1 pussyeating
skill_cook=0.5 cooking

calmdown_used=0
calmdown_chance=100

money=
current_time= 1*4very late night 5-6very early mornig 7early mornig 9-10late morning 12early afternoon 15late afternoon
                18early night 21late night
I have to warn that changing variables can ruin the game and /or make some content unavailable.
But, if you can't help but cheating, then:
- it's save to increase money;
- mood and arousal is better to increase right before bedroom scene

Reactions: StormEagle84

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Zegamez, sush an enjoyble game!!
I really like the main character!! Her faces/expressions! Her potencial kinks. Her hairs... all of it :love:
And I like the diary thing, it kinda let us see more of her strong personality.
Dont really like the thug part of the game yet, it isn't much, but already their vibe put me off.
Its a short game, but with lots of content I see... Make me thinks what is the optimal order to choose the kink :ROFLMAO:
Eagerly waiting for more!!
Good luck!

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Zegamez, sush an enjoyble game!!
I really like the main character!! Her faces/expressions! Her potencial kinks. Her hairs... all of it :love:
And I like the diary thing, it kinda let us see more of her strong personality.
Dont really like the thug part of the game yet, it isn't much, but already their vibe put me off.
Its a short game, but with lots of content I see... Make me thinks what is the optimal order to choose the kink :ROFLMAO:
Eagerly waiting for more!!
Good luck!
That you for your support!
About the thug part: what a game without bad guys? ;)
No worries, MC will handle this.

One of my favorite games on this site is Acting Lessons by Dr. PinkCake. The only flaw of this game is it doesn't have any happy end.
I'm not such a sadist as Dr. PinkCake; you will be able to rule out everything in the best possible way.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes